• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

37 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

I have what I call  the" Jesus Repellant" . If they dont want to hear it; they dont come near me.  :GOD IN ME OFFENDS DARKNESS. LOL .... Dancing with joy for my Jesus Repellant!!! Hahahaha

DO you THINK I came to bring peace on earth   ,   HEY POPE , RICK WARREN and the inclusive cotenmplative movent with its changed false evangelism HEAR THIS ,

Do you think I came to bring peace on earth ,  I tell you NAY , but RATHER divisions , for from now on , IF WE EVENAGLIZE LIKE JESUS SAID TOO,

their will just be DIVISIONS . those who don't want HIM , wont want us .    

The message of peace those men of belial teach with their false evangelism tatics wont win souls to JESUS ,   ONLY unity under one common goal .

But they know this one sheep .  they already KNOW THIS , it was their plan all along .

See, we who are Christs , are the TRUE peace makers .  Because the ONLY PEACE one can have ,   IS to RECONCILED TO GOD .  and that peace is ONLY IN CHRIST .

so we sound out the true peace of winning souls , WHILE the other side sounds out the peace which will lead to the beast .  Under one common world mindset .

ONLY they think they do gods will .  But let us examine their peace,  THIER peace HAS to omit the true peace ,BECAUSE the TRUE PEACE will cause DIVISOINS ,

SO anyone who is paying attention will see ,   THIER world unity and peace and wicked evangelism ,  WILL end up making true evangelism. ILLEGAL.

because it divides . HOW on earth can they have world peace , IF folks are saying HEY our way is the only way .   IT WONT HAPPEN

they have to get us to unite, put down differences and focus on UNITY and good works .     YEP the churches had no idea , RICK warren is a monster who

does the work of ROME .   They have no idea they stand against the VERY CHRIST , they think they follow .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

I see this in the UK where many mainstream churches are preaching that God is Love, so any expression of physical love is ok, as it must come from God, because its Love.

circular and wrong thinking at its worst. And this is from the church leaders : (

We see it everywhere sister Maryjane .    Just let us always remember any love that honors sin ,  IS NOT LOVE , ITS SIN .

ANYTHING is love these days ,  EXCEPT GODSLOVE , the BIBLICAL LOVE .    thems seen only has haters .

warn out against their love , lifestyle or whatever sin it is ,  and you are seen only as  a hater .

ONE Thing I can say , and I think not jus I , but some others too is ....    ONE thing about this generation I can say , is I have never seen one that preaches God is love

like this one .    The only problem is , they the most biblically blind generation that has been, and thus they know neither GOD nor LOVE .  for their versions

of both are entirely skewed in another image of what their carnal mind , THINKS is GOD , THINKS is love .

We will soon see this fruit ripen to the full and when it does ,  the hate that is in their hearts , will manifest into actual murder

as they in mind body and soul , under the worshp of this all inclusvive beast , will have us all rounded up and killed .  Even thinking they do gods will .

7 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

I see this in the UK where many mainstream churches are preaching that God is Love, so any expression of physical love is ok, as it must come from God, because its Love.

circular and wrong thinking at its worst. And this is from the church leaders : (

Instead of drinking from the pure cistern of His holy life giving water ,

these leaders sit under the teachings of men who had an agenda .   Sister its like they smoking the spiritual herb of your name ,   cause they minds are sadly blowed bad .

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/29/1981

I found a good answer for this https://getmorestrength.org/daily/sticking-up-for-jesus/

Just remember, it is ALWAYS okay to stick up for what you believe. Jesus is saving you from ETERNAL damnation. That is worthy, and worth spreading to others. I have blessed a person and told them Jesus loved them, and had them recoil in terror. The look in there eye was of hatred, and I knew I found the enemy. It exists out there. Also, I have rebuked people who have used the name of God in vain. And told them plainly that if they are going to use that language to not speak to me anymore. Plain and simple. God hears what you have to say, and if you are speaking good things about God and Jesus, that will count for you, not against you. Don't be conformed to the pattern of the world Jesus says. Just because others are being blindly lead, doesn't mean you have to be. I am here for you, as are many others. God Bless you

Edited by HumbleServantofChrist

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,446
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, maryjayne said:

I've addressed this just recently on this forum, and I'll be brief. 

I've spent many years trying to figure out what biblical love is, and what the love of God means. Yeah, I know, I'm sort of dense, stupid and late to the party. I've looked up many definitions for the word and meaning of 'love', and tried to apply it to scripture and the love of God. I've always been under the impression it's a warm fuzzy indescribable internal feeling of some sort. I've questioned if I actually do love?

Anywho, the best and most comprehensive explanation I've ever read came in our Sunday School lesson just a few weeks ago. Here's the definition it gives:

Love is not a feeling; it's a deeply held commitment for the good of another that is always worked out in tangible, practical ways. It's a physical, practical way we serve someone else which also costs us something personal. 

When I apply this definition to scripture, the lights really came on! Better arriving late to the party rather than not at all I guess... 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, maryjayne said:

I dont talk of these things in public, as there is quite a climate of hate for Christians in general. I felt safer when I lived in a mainly Muslim area, they were accepting of different faiths, and polite. But social media is hate filled, and this area where i now live they have no other faiths and it is 95% white and is more scary and intolerant than ever it was when I lived in cities.

I am afraid of persecution and a coward at sticking up for God when His works are disrespected in public and say nothing.

Do you at least have a few other christains you can meet with and be encouraged .   Or is it just a rare hard find .   its getting that way these days .

Most folks are faster and faster selling out to this unity inclusive move from hell itself .

No fear sister .    You loved .     Just rejoice in the LORD and let Him build you up .     No need to even worry what you should say .    Speak only as the SPIRIT leads .

You feast on that bible sister .    and I will be praying for you as well.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

23 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

It's not simply peculiar.  It is a sign of people who are likely not really born again.   If they can live in sin and enjoy it, they need re-examine the authenticity of their profession of faith. 

Of course people who are attending "pot churches" are not born again.   They are simply calling their place of gathering a church.   About the bar churches, again it is a place where the flesh is prevalent, not the Spirit.

12 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

no other real life Christians, except a couple of sort of christians who are both females living together and 'married'. But i have this forum now, praise God.

edited to add: sorry if that sounds judgmental, but i do have a problem with same sex marriage and Christianity.

I don't believe in gay marriages either.   The Bible teaches that homosexuality is an abomination to God.  I think because God created man and a woman for the marriage relationship.   We must love all people as our neighbors but we do not have to love their sins.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I took some time to look into this "Pub Theology" movement before commenting in this thread and I really don't see much wrong with this type of ministry. In fact, I think the bar room is a mission field that shouldn't be ignored. If you are looking for a place to find lost and desperate people in need of a savior, that's one of them. 

I am not surprised that you would defend this kind of false ministry.  This is not bar ministry; it is simply an indulgence of the flesh and using church as a pretext for it.  

Once again, I could find no evidence that the missionary or the band members were "drunk with wine". The audience yes, but not those sharing the gospel.

Yeah, you find no evidence...   Yeah a lack of evidence isn't a problem for you in other contexts...

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

this 'outreach' is encouraging people to spend time in the pub, drinking - otherwise the landlord wouldnt be so happy to have them as it brought in people on a quiet night.

My opinion is that having a christian meeting in a pub is being seen to condone drinking. It feels like saying its ok to go to pubs and get drunk and still call it christian behaviour, just because some religious songs are being sung.

Its not about whether those doing this 'outreach' are drinking and/or smoking etc. Its about them condoning the drinking and such behaviours in Jesus name, fueling the belief that you can be a Christian and still do whatever you want. It also seems disrespectful to God to take his word into an open public house while drinking etc is going on. There is far too little deep respect and reverence for God now as it is.

Just my two pence worth.

Exactly.   It is just a backdoor approach to letting sin into their lives.  To encourage others to drink, to provide such an environment for indulgence of the flesh isn't ministry.

It is not the same as bar ministry, where evangelists go to bars to reach the lost.  They don't drink, they don't wear piercings or tattoos and they don't blend in with the crowd and they actually preach the Gospel.  This Pub Theology is a joke, at best, and really will not produce any fruit.

I remember back in the 80s when the heavy metal Christian music industry came on the scene and there were promises of fruit and that all of these kids that would get saved and nothing happened.  30 years later, most of those bands are not headlining and there was no promised revival, no outreach fruit that amounted to anything.   

2 hours ago, maryjayne said:

no other real life Christians, except a couple of sort of christians who are both females living together and 'married'. But i have this forum now, praise God.

edited to add: sorry if that sounds judgmental, but i do have a problem with same sex marriage and Christianity.

By all means that is not being judgemental .       Christains follow Christ and same sex marriage is not following Christ .

Most have been taught a seriously skewed version of judge not .   The truth is , they in danger of hellfire and need to repent of that .

Their is a real easy way to show folks this too .     You know how this generation is so huge on saying God is love , and by their so called version of love

it seems to sweep every sin under the rug and seems never to correct the sin but rather accept it .

Well.    I got something real easy that will help expose this .      We know God is love and we know that if one has not love , then they Do NOT KNOW GOD.

So here is what we do .     Show them this in the kjv bible .    And show them both where it says that Love does not rejoice n inquity , NOR behave itself unseemingly .

Then remind them again , that if one has not LOVE they know NOT GOD .    Make sure that gets said .

Then show them that word again .    That LOVE does not behave itself unseemingly .     Then turn to romans chapter one .

and show them where it talks about women with women and men with women working that WHICH is UNSEEMINGLY .    YEP its very clear , gay marriage IS NOT LOVE at all.

AND let us remember , IF one has not LOVE they do not KNOW GOD .      Just something the LORD showed me to help this generation to see this .