• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

@Robert William I removed the personal attack towards a pastor from this thread.  Please remember the Terms of Service when you signed up.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/15/1989

I am a believer and I know God loves all his children. So none is predestined to go to heaven or hell. It totally depends on their deeds they perform while staying on earth. Much like parents who punish or award their children for their bad and good works, God too awards us all for our good deeds and punishes us for bad ones. I know, he is always by my side, encouraging me to do the right. Likewise, he is always there for every of his children.

He takes account of their good and bad deeds, which are finally calculated on the day of judgement. Each one of us is destined to face the day where we'll be awarded for our good works and punished for the bad ones. In his eyes, we all are equal irrespective for our status in the mortal world. 

Thus, its important for us to devote our life in helping the needy as well as follow his told path. This way, we'll be able to gain his love and get a place by his side. 

It's not easy for us humans to stay on the right path, its not in our nature, that's why we are humans. We need his hand to hold on. As to feel his presence in the real world, you can buy some religious jewelry or T-Shirts. Of course, you must have a firm belief on him or it would be waste for you to have these items. These items can help you stay connected with him, as you might recall his name, multiple times in a day. 

Amen

Edited by Corinthian's Corner
Wanted to write more... and I accidentally clicked on the Post.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Corinthian's Corner said:

I am a believer and I know God loves all his children. So none is predestined to go to heaven or hell. It totally depends on their deeds they perform while staying on earth. Much like parents who punish or award their children for their bad and good works, God too awards us all for our good deeds and punishes us for bad ones. I know, he is always by my side, encouraging me to do the right. Likewise, he is always there for every of his children.

Wrong.  Salvation is not an award.  Salvation is a free gift and it is not based on  good works.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. 
(Eph 2:8-9)

He takes account of their good and bad deeds, which are finally calculated on the day of judgement. Each one of us is destined to face the day where we'll be awarded for our good works and punished for the bad ones. In his eyes, we all are equal irrespective for our status in the mortal world.  

Thus, its important for us to devote our life in helping the needy as well as follow his told path. This way, we'll be able to gain his love and get a place by his side. 

Wrong.   Our works determine our reward.  But that has nothing to do with salvation.  The Day of judgment is only for the unbeliever.   Believers have already been judged, and we have been judged righteous and placed in legal right standing with God.   We are justified by faith part from the works.   

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. (Rom 3:28)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The dance within God's unity is boundless and God has hung it all on a foreknowledge that He has and then does not define it for us...
Acts 2:23
23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
KJV
1 Peter 1:2
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
KJV

However to hang any of it upon works after God has said this

2 Peter 3:9-13

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
KJV
point being if God intends to burn all of the first creation up … how can anyone expect the manipulation of such to last forever?

Edited by enoob57