• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

On 9/26/2018 at 3:09 PM, Yowm said:

Danny is a lover, he only eats fingers LOL.

African Greys are supposed to be the best talkers.

You've heard the story of the prowler/burglar that broke into a Christian home  and the first thing the prowler heard was 'Jesus is watching you'. The prowler quickly figured out it was the family's parrot so he continued his looting and the parrot continued saying 'Jesus is watching you'. Finally when the prowler was about to make his exit the parrot yelled out 'Sick 'em Jesus' and at that moment a huge Bullmastiff came out from the doorway and pinned the burglar down until the owners came home. LOL

The late Robin Williams trained his pet parrot to say , “ Birds can’t Talk”.......

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

7 hours ago, Yowm said:

I'm not a big fan of cell phone photography, but if that is all you have at hand when a little guy like this pops his head up out of the Bougainvillea ...well.

sqcrop.jpg.80137b079b091bf16d24c0c1fb2ec627.jpg

Cute squirrel and beautiful bougainvillea!  I love animals and plants... something I try to look at to enjoy in the city.

Today I noticed all of our landscaping (bushes and Birds of Paradise plants) in front of our long apartment building is dying!  The lawns have already died.    Since a new management company took over 3 years and 3 months ago, it's been crazy here.    I will ask the manager if they have turned off the sprinklers....I think they did that.   I already have to water all of the building's patio plants and trees in pots for over 3 years...no way I can do the front landscaping, too!    We can't move as other apartments are much more expensive.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, Yowm said:

Willie disappeared 4 days after that last Willie post. 

Willie or more than likely Wilma found her a warm spot at the Dew Drop in yowm motel and said SEE ya next spring .   the rent is free and ol danny wont find me in here .