• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Do you have the picture of the seat ?

I'm not sure what a picture of an empty seat would prove, but if you bing it there are many articles about it.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=european+parliament+seat+666&FORM=SBRS01

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

If so then it is a good myth.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, other one said:

A-Woman-Rides-The-Beast-2-Euro-Coin.jpg

europe-tower_of_babel.jpg

German-Phone-Card.jpg

In the main meeting room for the European Union building seat number 666 is empty.....   it's reserved for the Antichrist.

Not confirmed, but at one time I was informed that the only religion to hold an observing seat in the UN was the RCC and it was seat 66.

1 hour ago, maryjayne said:

nice try but the coin is  a scene from a mosaic in Sparta (third century AD), showing Europa being abducted by Zeus, who has taken the form of a bull. In Greek mythology Europa was a beautiful Phoenician princess, daughter of Agenor and Telephassa. Zeus saw her gathering flowers and immediately fell in love with her. Zeus transformed himself into a white bull and carried Europa away to the island of Crete. He then revealed his true identity and Europa became the first queen of Crete. Europa has lent her name to the continent of Europe, which is called Europa in all Germanic languages (except English), and in all Slavic languages which use the Latin alphabet, as well as in Greek and Latin.

nothing to do with prophecy or last days.

the tower poster: This E.U. poster, known as the construction site poster, showed a version of the Pieter Brueghel painting of the Tower of Babel with tower cranes resuming its construction where once God had intervened to halt the work.  It proclaimed, "Europe – many tongues, one voice."   The poster was withdrawn after Christians protested, but its production speaks volumes about European aspirations. Again, not end times, but ancient times.

bottom photo: yup, its Europa again, riding Zeus. A German phonecard picture to celebrate Europe,see my paragraph above.

PS there are only 15 permanent seats in the UN, plus 10 other seats allocated on a rota.

If people are going to post this stuff, at least check your sources.

eta: dont know what i have done wrong with my formatting.

don't even know where to start.....   don't have time for all the conversation to hook past, present and future together....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 9/25/2018 at 9:05 PM, yaussyp said:

So this "great city" is New York City, the "Big Apple", in the "Empire State" (<- more hints, go figure) And that is the city that the Antichrist will rule the world order out of during the tribulation

Uh, from Trump Tower?? :24:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I'll go away now.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

End time prophecy is Israel-centric. In broad strokes end of the age concerns the take over of Israel, both land and the people, and then the salvation and redemption of the land and people.

Not much fact toward proof of distant areas outside the Mideast, North east Africa, Near East, Asia Minor and the uttermost North.

North and South America, Australia, Europe, Greenland, etc, merit passing mentions, perhaps, though the term 'coasts', in my opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

End time prophecy is Israel-centric. In broad strokes end of the age concerns the take over of Israel, both land and the people, and then the salvation and redemption of the land and people.

Not much fact toward proof of distant areas outside the Mideast, North east Africa, Near East, Asia Minor and the uttermost North.

North and South America, Australia, Europe, Greenland, etc, merit passing mentions, perhaps, though the term 'coasts', in my opinion.

This is a good explanation of the basic biblical perspective.  Outside of that, we can look at patterns for speculation and educated guesses but it's very possible this region could become insignificant other than a military complex feeding the power structure we are hopelessly tied into. The church most likely will be heavily persecuted, well, the remnant anyway, not the apostate church. But There is a possibility of a recapitulation of the ram and goat that would pave the way for a restructured central western power in Europe that would bring about a recapitulation of  Antiochus, the rise of the son of perdition. Things can happen quickly, Iran doing something stupid and a strong retaliation from the states that brings nuclear events on our soil crippling the U.S. and the restructuring of western powers and creating the atmosphere for the building of the temple in Jerusalem since the radical element of Islam took a major blow from the previous events pushing the world toward unity more than ever.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Just a thought I'd share as simply as I could.                  

Edited by Zemke

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 9/25/2018 at 9:05 PM, yaussyp said:

In short, (not going to mention what's very obvious already) I believe "Babylon" the great prostitute, is the roman Goddess Libertus (English Liberty)

The beast she is riding is also the 4th beast in Daniel 7 (Rome)

The statue of "Liberty enlightening the world" (her real name) is the Roman goddess Libertus (same as Babylonian Ishtar) holding up the Masonic "torch of enlightenment". If you are familiar with freemasonry, they worship a false God (probably a high ranking demon or Lucifer himself) that they refer to as "great architect of the universe". The term "enlightenment" goes all the way back to Genesis, the garden of Eden, the knowledge of good and evil ("For God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God.")

"She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God's holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus." 

The "adultery" that the kings of the earth committed with her is receiving forbidden fruit from other gods. What's the forbidden fruit (look at the Apple logo for a subtle hint), and consider that our modern technology/AI is similar to the tower of babel in that we are trying to reach heaven, be God, or recreate God in our own image. What nation did most or all of this "forbidden fruit" come from (in some part)?

For God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God

Consider the modern profession of computer programming, in that way we can literally be "like god" and speak our own words of creation, albeit on an infinitely smaller scale

That covers Babylon the woman, but what about Babylon the "great city" and which nation falls in Rev. 18?

This was my "eureka" moment, my heart skipped a beat when I made the connections

Let's look at some names, because God seems to have left a message in certain names (as silly as it sounds, hear me out)

First, the name "Donald John Trump"

Donald = Gaelic Domnhall (Great Chief/World Ruler)

John = Hebrew Yochanan (Jehovah has been gracious)

Trump = Old English Trump, French Trompe (We know what the word Trump means)

So his name is "Great chief, world ruler, graced by God, Trumpeter"

Now let's connect it all together.

The biblical name "Rome" means "Strength/Power"

The continent of America got it's name from (presumably) Itallian explorer Amerigo Vespucci

Amerigo is the Italian form of old German Emmerich (pronounced like "Emmerick")

The elements of Emmerich in German are: hiem (home), amal (work/labor) ermen (whole/universal), ric (Power)

So the name means something like "Newly built home of the universal power"

So this "great city" is New York City, the "Big Apple", in the "Empire State" (<- more hints, go figure) And that is the city that the Antichrist will rule the world order out of during the tribulation

Revelation 18 (The fall of Babylon) describes very well the effects the downfall of America would have on our current world.

Toast. Most likely part of the 1/3 of Earth burned by fire.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,191
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 9/25/2018 at 11:05 PM, yaussyp said:

In short, (not going to mention what's very obvious already) I believe "Babylon" the great prostitute, is the roman Goddess Libertus (English Liberty)

The beast she is riding is also the 4th beast in Daniel 7 (Rome)

The statue of "Liberty enlightening the world" (her real name) is the Roman goddess Libertus (same as Babylonian Ishtar) holding up the Masonic "torch of enlightenment". If you are familiar with freemasonry, they worship a false God (probably a high ranking demon or Lucifer himself) that they refer to as "great architect of the universe". The term "enlightenment" goes all the way back to Genesis, the garden of Eden, the knowledge of good and evil ("For God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God.")

"She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God's holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus." 

The "adultery" that the kings of the earth committed with her is receiving forbidden fruit from other gods. What's the forbidden fruit (look at the Apple logo for a subtle hint), and consider that our modern technology/AI is similar to the tower of babel in that we are trying to reach heaven, be God, or recreate God in our own image. What nation did most or all of this "forbidden fruit" come from (in some part)?

For God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God

Consider the modern profession of computer programming, in that way we can literally be "like god" and speak our own words of creation, albeit on an infinitely smaller scale

That covers Babylon the woman, but what about Babylon the "great city" and which nation falls in Rev. 18?

This was my "eureka" moment, my heart skipped a beat when I made the connections

Let's look at some names, because God seems to have left a message in certain names (as silly as it sounds, hear me out)

First, the name "Donald John Trump"

Donald = Gaelic Domnhall (Great Chief/World Ruler)

John = Hebrew Yochanan (Jehovah has been gracious)

Trump = Old English Trump, French Trompe (We know what the word Trump means)

So his name is "Great chief, world ruler, graced by God, Trumpeter"

Now let's connect it all together.

The biblical name "Rome" means "Strength/Power"

The continent of America got it's name from (presumably) Itallian explorer Amerigo Vespucci

Amerigo is the Italian form of old German Emmerich (pronounced like "Emmerick")

The elements of Emmerich in German are: hiem (home), amal (work/labor) ermen (whole/universal), ric (Power)

So the name means something like "Newly built home of the universal power"

Revelation 18 (The fall of Babylon) describes very well the effects the downfall of America would have on our current world.

You are entirely and completely out of focus......

The point and focus of interpretation of Biblical prophecy is ALWAYS Israel.  ALWAYS.  

It's about Israel and Israel's ha-mashiach (messiah).  It is NOT about Obama or Trump or Bush or whoever sits in the White House thousands of miles away from Jerusalem.

In terms of prophecy, Jerusalem is the center of the earth.  

In terms of interpretation, Israel is the focus of all prophecy and promises with regard to events and spiritual blessings upon the world.

It begins and ends with Israel and Jerusalem.

ALWAYS.

Stop being blinded by the striped flag of red white and blue Yankee patriotism and look at the Bible as it was written from God's perspective.

After all, God is not an American.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

On 10/3/2018 at 4:51 PM, OldCoot said:

I love America.  I stepped up and paid my dues in the military for America.  But I also have a solid perspective on my kingdoms, and the one I am most concerned with is not on this planet at this time and won't be till Yeshua takes the reigns and establishes it.  America is going down just like all the others.

Edited October 3, 2018 by OldCoot

Blessings Old Coot:41:                                                         

On 10/3/2018 at 4:51 PM, OldCoot said:

I hate to burst their bubble, but the U.S. is not the focus of the end time and probably will be totally sidelined and inconsequential.

:th_praying:                                                                                                              With love in Christ,Kwik