yaussyp

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

i really cant work Trump out...i do wonder what his bottom line is. very mixed signals and backtracking. just not sure about the whole American thing not just Trump.

Edited by existential mabel

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

I think we know things by their fruit. So who do you think fits this description?

1. EU & USA (RRE?) - the fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet.` (Dan. 7: 7)

2. Islam - the fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet.` (Dan. 7: 7)

Islam is now currently at 1/4 of the world`s population and is the majority in over 50 nations. It`s recent history in Africa, former Yugoslavia and many other places is one of cruelty and genocide.

Something to consider when pointing fingers.

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, existential mabel said:

i really cant work Trump out...i do wonder what his bottom line is. very mixed signals and backtracking. just not sure about the whole American thing not just Trump.

Hi mabel,

Trump is a business man and I believe he is trying to run the nation as such, but of course comes up against those who are really trying to run the country behind the scenes.

Marilyn.

18 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi mabel,

Trump is a business man and I believe he is trying to run the nation as such, but of course comes up against those who are really trying to run the country behind the scenes.

Marilyn.

its very interesting from an outsider point of view. as in all politics there is a lot of wheeling and dealing and the boyz club. .. North Korea ...distraction and then China waiting in the wings maybe. and the other main players of course. yeah so glad that Jesus is coming back. PTL 

23 hours ago, maryjayne said:

May I ask, do you mean from the viewpoint of a non-American?

yes you can and no i am not American

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,191
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 1/21/2019 at 6:05 PM, Marilyn C said:

I think we know things by their fruit. So who do you think fits this description?

1. EU & USA (RRE?) - the fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet.` (Dan. 7: 7)

2. Islam - the fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet.` (Dan. 7: 7)

Islam is now currently at 1/4 of the world`s population and is the majority in over 50 nations. It`s recent history in Africa, former Yugoslavia and many other places is one of cruelty and genocide.

Something to consider when pointing fingers.

Marilyn.

You really need to read Joel Richardson's book THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST.

It will confirm your suspicions.....and then some.

A warning:  The book is frightening to read.   It's frightening because it's so very very close to reality.  I have studied a bit of Islamic theology and a lot of the Christian nonsense that passes for eschatology. Richardson's book is not meant to frighten, but because its so close to explaining what is really happening it will give you hard things to think about.

For instance, does the reader know Muslims believe Jesus will come again?  

Yes.   The Qur'an calls Him Isa and Isa's arrival is said to precede the final battle with the antiChrist.  Islamic eschatology is a mirror image of Judeo-Christian prophecy and so its imagery is a backwards copy.  The Muslim savior will be called Mohammad al-Mahdi and his side kick will be Isa.  Together they will battle the real Jesus and win (if you follow their line of thinking).   The book of Revelation calls these two the Beast and the Prophet.  It gets better and it gets real creepy.

Check it out.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft.... 

Hi choir loft,

Thank you for your suggestion. Actually I don`t have `suspicions` but am quite convinced by what God`s word says. However it is good to read what others say too.

regards Marilyn.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,191
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 1/24/2019 at 1:46 PM, existential mabel said:

Yeah a den of ….each makes the other look toxic. I cant comment much as I don’t know much if anything about politics.

But for me the crowd is more obvious... the wheeling and dealing but Trump is an enigma. I oscillate.. what I think about him, but the rest I see them clearly for who they truly are …but maybe who knows…but prophecy….

Certainly interesting times we live in

There once was a measure of respect due to the person in the Oval Office.

It didn't matter what party one was affiliated with and it didn't matter that the election process is little more than a mud slinging tournament.  It mattered once the words had been spoken and the people had cast their votes.  It mattered that the person who won would be allowed time to get their ducks in a row, to get the lay of the land, to learn their job.  Journalists called this the honeymoon period, but of late that hasn't happened.  There is no measure of respect due to a white male in the White House.

Seems to me that of all the things we pretend to have as a nation we've begun to lose the most important thing - respect for authority.   POTUS doesn't have it.  Congress doesn't have it.  Police don't have it.(*)  The ordinary citizen surely doesn't have it.  What has happened to us as a nation?

I submit we suffer many things as a nation and as a people because we've turned our backs upon God.  Alexander Solzhenitsyn once said the reason the Russian people suffered so much was because they'd forgotten God.   So they did and so have we begun to walk the same path.

Is it redundant to cry out that its time to repent?

I don't think so.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) In my city, thieves are becoming so bold they actually have stolen guns out of police cars.  A recent story chronicled a families' litigation of a local police department.  Their black son had stolen a car and was shot by a black police officer when the boy tried to run him down with the stolen car.  The families' retort was a public statement saying the lad was just having fun.  Respect is a two way street.  What is expected is also owed. 

Edited by choir loft

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

It's not going to be that way with President Trump for he is busy destroying 100 years of work to convince the American People to allow our nation to join a global government....   they can not afford to let him succeed so they will fight him every way they can to keep him from turning the general American away from a global UN government.

They have even tried to kill him several times in the past couple of years.    The plots have been discovered and stopped...

But they will never relent in stopping what he is doing even though it is what over half the population wants him to do...

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,776
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 hours ago, other one said:

they can not afford to let him succeed so they will fight him every way they can to keep him from turning the general American away from a global UN government.

The news feed we get in our country tends to decry what is perceived as an "isolationist" policy being engineered by the Trump Administration. This can only go so far without negatively impacting the U.S. economy but may benefit financial markets with stability in the interim.