• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Michael37 said:

The news feed we get in our country tends to decry what is perceived as an "isolationist" policy being engineered by the Trump Administration. This can only go so far without negatively impacting the U.S. economy but may benefit financial markets with stability in the interim.  

considering what the US markets have done since he took office I would have to disagree with what you are being told...      He is not an isolationist, he is a person who wants to keep the sovereignty of the country totally within our own laws and people....   that is not being isolationist.

He wants trade agreements that are equal between countries and not set up to drain the wealth of our nation to others.   Not that we want to take advantage of others and strip their wealth from them (which did happen in the early 1900's), but trading agreements that benefit both countries, or at least don't hurt either.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,191
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

10 hours ago, Michael37 said:

The news feed we get in our country tends to decry what is perceived as an "isolationist" policy being engineered by the Trump Administration. This can only go so far without negatively impacting the U.S. economy but may benefit financial markets with stability in the interim.  

The policy isn't so much isolationist as nationalist.  Big difference.

Watching the international news will give us a better picture of the general intolerance our financial and political leaders have for the common working man.  By us, I mean the citizens of the countries involved - the man and woman who have to work for a living.   For instance, EVERY TIME a global coalition of bankers and/or politicans meet to decide their (and by default 'our') future there are raucous demonstrations against them.  Every time and in every country!

The issue isn't American nationalism.  It's about gangs of international thieves masquerading as the financial cartel or trans-national mega corporations coming together to connive new ways to rob us of the fruits of our own labor.   For instance, the newest fakery is a thing called the Carbon Tax.  We've seen it coming for years in all the rhetoric about global warming caused by industrial emissions.  

Yes, the surface temperature of the earth has increased a degree or two in the past ten years.  NASA surveys of the planet Mars reveal the same temperature rise there too.   Shall a new Carbon Tax serve to inhibit global warming on Mars as well?   There has also been a marked increase in volcanic activity.  Only one eruption of sufficient size is capable of spewing an equivalent amount of toxic gas into the atmosphere as all the factories of man on earth - and there have been many volcanos going off in the past fifty years.  The US Geological survey refuses to comment on the unusual increase in earthquakes and volcanos.   In other words, scientific conclusions which are indeed factual may NOT be correct.   They are true, but not accurate.

American nationalism is meant to assure that Americans who work for a living get to enjoy the fruits of their own labor.   It's not strange that citizens of other nations should feel the same way.

Globalization makes the rich richer and the poor poorer.    A sign of the End Times listed in the Bible, by the way.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

I have no problem with the rich getting richer, after all, it is thru their wealth that jobs are created.  I never have bought the poor getting poorer argument.  That exposes a mindset that there is a zero sum game going on....  that there is only a static amount of wealth and if one group gets more, then it must be because it has been taken away from others.  It is a variation on the class warfare argument.  

The median income for the lower income class of people in the U.S. in 1970 was $18,799.   In 2014 it was $24,074.  Just shy of 30% higher median income in 2014 than in 1970.

The upper income class median income in 1970 was $118,617.  In 2014, it was $174,625.  Ballpark a 40% increase in income.  

So there is some difference in the median income increase when comparing upper and lower income earners, but not that significant of a percentage difference.  Especially when one considers that most of the lower income earners were baby boomers that are in retirement.  

The idea of both the man and woman having to work to make ends meet comes primarily from the significant level of taxation that governments keep piling on.  Increased income taxes, car tag fees, filing fees for every form of government action, etc... taxes on everything that goes on and even taxes that were put in place to pay for the Spanish American war over 100 years ago that are still in place and citizens are paying for. It is on everyone's phone bill... landline or cellular.   1/3 of the cost of the fuel you buy to fill your auto is just taxes.  just in buying new equipment or vehicles by commercial users, including the local poor sap who is trying to run a landscape business, there is a 15.5% Federal Excise Tax that is applied on the cost of the new equipment when they buy it.  Even to replace a tire on that equipment has a 15.5% FET applied.   Even if one doesn't pay those taxes directly, they pay them thru the prices they are charged for goods and services.

I am a simple small business sole owner.  No employees.  My net income from that business is in the low end of the "middle class" category.  Yet both thru my business and personal taxes, I pay almost as much in various taxes and fees to the government each year that equals the median income for all citizens in my state.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 9/25/2018 at 8:05 PM, yaussyp said:

In short, (not going to mention what's very obvious already) I believe "Babylon" the great prostitute, is the roman Goddess Libertus (English Liberty)

The beast she is riding is also the 4th beast in Daniel 7 (Rome)

The statue of "Liberty enlightening the world" (her real name) is the Roman goddess Libertus (same as Babylonian Ishtar) holding up the Masonic "torch of enlightenment". If you are familiar with freemasonry, they worship a false God (probably a high ranking demon or Lucifer himself) that they refer to as "great architect of the universe". The term "enlightenment" goes all the way back to Genesis, the garden of Eden, the knowledge of good and evil ("For God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God.")

"She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God's holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus." 

The "adultery" that the kings of the earth committed with her is receiving forbidden fruit from other gods. What's the forbidden fruit (look at the Apple logo for a subtle hint), and consider that our modern technology/AI is similar to the tower of babel in that we are trying to reach heaven, be God, or recreate God in our own image. What nation did most or all of this "forbidden fruit" come from (in some part)?

For God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God

Consider the modern profession of computer programming, in that way we can literally be "like god" and speak our own words of creation, albeit on an infinitely smaller scale

That covers Babylon the woman, but what about Babylon the "great city" and which nation falls in Rev. 18?

This was my "eureka" moment, my heart skipped a beat when I made the connections

Let's look at some names, because God seems to have left a message in certain names (as silly as it sounds, hear me out)

First, the name "Donald John Trump"

Donald = Gaelic Domnhall (Great Chief/World Ruler)

John = Hebrew Yochanan (Jehovah has been gracious)

Trump = Old English Trump, French Trompe (We know what the word Trump means)

So his name is "Great chief, world ruler, graced by God, Trumpeter"

Now let's connect it all together.

The biblical name "Rome" means "Strength/Power"

The continent of America got it's name from (presumably) Itallian explorer Amerigo Vespucci

Amerigo is the Italian form of old German Emmerich (pronounced like "Emmerick")

The elements of Emmerich in German are: hiem (home), amal (work/labor) ermen (whole/universal), ric (Power)

So the name means something like "Newly built home of the universal power"

So this "great city" is New York City, the "Big Apple", in the "Empire State" (<- more hints, go figure) And that is the city that the Antichrist will rule the world order out of during the tribulation

Revelation 18 (The fall of Babylon) describes very well the effects the downfall of America would have on our current world.

And the mark is tied to what name?