• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Scott Free said:

The great depiction of the Beast has more to do with aliens and u.f.o.'s. The Whore is not from the Dragons regions of control, and has a separate morphology. 

When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, 'Was there ever a city like this great city?' Rev. 18:18

Are you talking about something like "Project Blue Beam"? The 2nd beast out of the earth

He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives [f]those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted powerto give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [g]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

^^^This "beast" is man made technology (out of the earth), not a person 

Edited by yaussyp

God is an eternal being. Have to think in eternity when interpreting prophecy from him, not in our linear timeline.

It "was", but WHEN was it "was"?

Edited by yaussyp

And over what span of time?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 9/26/2018 at 4:03 AM, yaussyp said:

Similar post to another one I did, but I'm going to come to the point now, and be blunt.

Idol: (noun) an image or representation of a god used as an object of worship.

Idolatry (noun) worship of idols.

I'm sure we all have read about God's past wrath against idolatrous nations, so why can't we see what's right in our faces today? I fear the deception is already greater than people realize. We (The USA) have a GIANT ROMAN IDOL (By DEFINITION) Sitting on Liberty Island

The statue of "Liberty enlightening the world" (her real name) is the Roman Goddess Libertus (literally "Liberty" in Latin) holding the masonic "torch of enlightenment" in her right hand. Ishtar in Babylon, Isis in Eygypt, Aphrodite in Greece, are all the same goddess. Babylon the great, the "prostitute", is her. It's really more simple than people make it. "Prostitute" is quite literal.

(Foregive me if I'm preaching to the choir, I feel a spiritual "itch" to talk about this topic recently)

(Background Brief) (You hear about "Babylon" only in the Old Testament, before Jesus Came to put an end to all of this intercession based activities of letting other people or groups pay for spiritual sins, to reveal the wicked) (when the New Testament, is over and finished, only then do we hear about "Mystery Babylon" in revelation, in otherwords, it just doesn't seem to mean anything at all, if everything is over and done, backlog...)

Lukes Genealogy Parables of "Joseph the Blessings"

LUKE 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,

Elijah was seen as a King standing with Moses, when Jesus Revealed himself.  Beyond that he called down fire, simple explanation. (I think this is apart of the reasons why Jesus said, nobody calls down "Fire", that is no Kings for Jerusalem they are unclean, Luke 9:54).

LUKE 3:24 Which was [the son] of Matthat, which was [the son] of Levi, which was [the son] of Melchi, which was [the son] of Janna, which was [the son] of Joseph,

(2Timothy3:8 .............. God does not refer to Moses as a King, therefore the logical conclusion is that "Jannes", was called a King)

LUKE 3:26 Which was [the son] of Maath, which was [the son] of Mattathias, which was [the son] of Semei, which was [the son] of Joseph, which was [the son] of Juda,

(After the Crucifixion of Jesus, the Apostles Abandoned Jerusalem, there was no point for them to belong there anymore, it was just a cesspool.  At this time, we see "Mattathias" take the place of Jesus, no doubt, Mattathias represented himself as a King, Jesus didn't want any Kings in Jerusalem, that makes perfect sense)

LUKE 3:30 Which was [the son] of Simeon, which was [the son] of Juda, which was [the son] of Joseph, which was [the son] of Jonan, which was [the son] of Eliakim,

(this one is easy, Jonan presented himself as a King before Assyria/Babylon, that is why he is listed alongside "Joseph the Blessings")

(Issac Newton spent a good deal of his time, performing euthanasia of certain races in europe, and euthanasia of political people, that seemed to lose track of their subordinate role in tending to the people .................... this was around the time of the Independance of America, and the floods of people cleasning the land here in the usa, so I have a good idea of what went on, and what could of become necessary, fortunately, everybody dies soon, ethnic euthanasia and the state funded activities for pleasure with me, is just the death throws of this generation, nothing more) (this information bleeds into the usage of Matthew that is implied)

Matthew Genealogy Special Case Parable of "Joseph the Blessings"

MATTHEW 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

(Matthew 1:17 says 42 Generations for Matthew ....................... where as you are only presented with 41 Generations in Matthew ................... Jesus did not want to be called a "King" in Jerusalem, but it was inevitable for him to go there to finish his covenant with the Jewish people in carrying the gospel's law (in recording it) .................. for this reason, "Emmanuel" is not listed in the 42 Generations, and for that reason, "Joseph", does not apply to Jesus, for that reason "Joseph the Blessings, Applies to Mary" ......................... "Mary Could not off Been a King under the Old Testament Law, a Women could not Minister" ........................ "Mary therefore represented the Church" that would be "dead to intercessions in the New Testament", where as "Jesus represented the Everlasting Church" (Mary could not be "King", but she could be a head of the church in that day, it was the new testament transition) (in the Gospel of Thomas, it is recorded that Jesus Jumped off a Building, but maybe his mother pushed him to far, get the idea now? yes)

(Back to this Issue of the "Mystery Babylon" missing from Luke's Genealogy)

Jerusalem did not know Jesus as the "Emmanuel/Buddha", Jesus was crucified in Turkey, Rome somewhere ............ and they said in that day "Mystery Babylon" as it is recorded ................. but when he returned to jerusalem, they said, it was Jesus, somehow, just appeared there, even though the tomb was empty (know that the Caesar or whoever it was, sent out spies to claim they witnessed Jesus crucified in Jerusalem and burried in the tomb in jerusalem ................ all false information .................. but when the people over took the tomb they found it was all fake, he was never put there specifically)

Jesus was very clear that he didn't want any "Kings in Jerusalem" and there wasn't any there, Jesus wasn't even in there to be frank, so where did the "Emmanuel/Mystery Babylon", schedule his next and last appearance, who knows.  If this is during the 153 Days, we will all be dead anyway.

(Speaking of Issac Newton, I know I did make a statement, but, people assume the many wells and pools found just outside of jerusalem with piles of bones were from those races escaping after Jesus rose in about 3 days or so, but if he was never in jerusalem, perhaps they committed suicide after he returned some time later ................... the same kind of suicides we see today .................... if I go to the philadephia police department right now, and present them with legal evidences, not that i have any to present, that the african american child that was killed in the train tracks at City Hall in the City of Philadelphia (just the last time I was there that we discussed), was thrown down very hard so that he would die on impact, to complete the kind pleasure these people evolved to enjoy after hurting me, they would not believe at all, so that is why these kinds of things need to happen again and again, so there is much more evidence and with little to nothing, because people destroy all my evidences, the people will begin to believe, out of necessities)

(EDIT, tomorrow I'll be at the City Hall in the City of Philadelphia)

Edited by Gibbus