• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

NOT funny is that 50% were locked

Yes, I know people who just go to church for friends and networking and do not have a working faith outside the public demonstrations of church services. This makes me sad to see the lack of Holy Spirit guiding their life. They do not hold onto faith when their life is stressed by real events. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

15 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

Oh yes, I believe Islam is a cult and my friend is just a pawn. He is taught to take pride in his ignorance. His grip against Christianity are lies told upon lies. Yet, he is a force for world unity, this troubles me. How can Trumps peace plan deal with Islam itself when even "moderates" fly the banner of totalitarianism?

Right now Islam lacks a unifying symbol. What we have at the moment is the Muslim Faith of 1.2 billion, with maybe 10% of those adhering to the fundamental form of Islam as practiced circa 700-1400 AD. They just cannot agree on the true Caliph and that will not change until the one required condition occurs; the rise of a universal powerful leader.

That leader is coming. A Trump Plan would invoke conditions and terms but satisfying those are another matter, and would likely have to be forced consideration. The Muslim world will defy the accord as for the Jews the deal will no doubt be tied to a Temple, the existence of which some imams, as well as the king of the Saudi's, acquiesce.

The unifying symbol for Islam will be the beast. The beast will rise through the power and authority of Satan and show great signs and wonders, as well as blasphemous rhetoric. This unifies the world and gives the beast power to enforce the treaty, the terms, conditions and consideration. 

So the treaty will not be fulfilled even though it's signed due to opposition from the Muslim faith, liberation groups, terrorists, etc.

20 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

What is NOT funny is that 50% were locked out and Jesus said He did not know them.  How many people in the world today attend some kind of church frequently, but know nothing about being "born again?" The count will surely be in the millions. 

Then there will be many who are born again but not expecting Him at any and all times. They expect to see other things first - so they too will be left behind.  Then there will be some who are born again but caught in sin, and they too will be left behind. Let this post be a warning! NO ONE can con God. He has told us things like, if we don't forgive, then neither will He forgive. He has given lists of people doing certain sins who will never see heaven.  

Readers, if you are caught in one of these "deal breaker" sins, REPENT! 

50%? Bet it's more than that. Not to make light, it's reality. But the times are changing and people will get their choice. Very soon, one hopes.

• Group:  Diamond Member

Just now, Diaste said:

Islam lacks a unifying symbol

What of the Madhi? What of the Maitreya. org? He hand picked Yasser Arafat to lead the PLO. Why are we not hearing of his presence?

1 minute ago, Diaste said:

But the times are changing

Yes, the times will change for Christians, but suddenly in one violent jerk. In one hour the power Christians have to shape world events will be stripped away. A secondary power will rise to take control of world events and Christians will be forced off the planet with the edge of a knife.

18 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

What of the Madhi? What of the Maitreya. org? He hand picked Yasser Arafat to lead the PLO. Why are we not hearing of his presence?

Both of those are supposed to have been on the planet for decades. It's a distraction in my mind. The Dajjal is coming and half the planet knows this.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

11 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Thank you for your insight, I stand corrected. I show him much love and acceptance hoping to prove Jesus's Spirit is better. Debate with him will only lead to hate.

that is true and you don't want him to realize that his so called religion is radical.....   if he doesn't know that it would be easier to show him who Jesus really is.

56 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Dajjal

To the Islamic mindset toward the Dajjal this would fall in line with the Great Satan of Christian America. Could Trump be considered the false savior of Islam? They see our Christianity as a hoax and their reasons for this belief are told from lies upon lies. What Christians consider Antichrist would be seen to them as a unifying savior or the Mahdi.

Edited by Scott Free

20 hours ago, Scott Free said:

To the Islamic mindset toward the Dajjal this would fall in line with the Great Satan of Christian America. Could Trump be considered the false savior of Islam? They see our Christianity as a hoax and their reasons for this belief are told from lies upon lies. What Christians consider Antichrist would be seen to them as a unifying savior or the Mahdi.

A hoax? They see Jesus as a great prophet. I think the idea behind ISIS was to create the end, battle at Raqqa, then Jesus would come to destroy their enemies and Islam would rule. It seems their big problem with Christianity is the worship of a god that's not Allah.

Not that it matters to me in any case, "Christianity" looks no different from the rest of the world, so I guess at this point I see it as just another cult, far afield, blind and deaf with inappropriate priorities.

As a 'religion',that is. Not to say all individuals caught in the cult are lost. Some understand, sadly, many do not.

Anyway, I think no matter what group looking for the 'antichrist', under whatever name a certain group has for the 'antichrist', the reality manifests as an individual, not a collective.

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

Jesus as a great prophet

My information about Islamic attitudes toward Christianity is coming directly from the local mosque. Christian ideas of the Antichrist do not match up to the Dajjal. The Islamic coming of their true messiah, the Madhi, is not synonymous with the return of our Lord Jesus, but would be offset to us as the Antichrist instead and the Dajjal would be offset again to the events that give rise to his power. The Islamic false messiah coincides more with the Great Whore in the Bible.