• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

I am neither right or wrong, I just repeat what is written. 

If you imagine what is not written, which you are doing with the first seal, then you are wrong. Perhaps I could soften it a little and say you are in error. The first seal was opened as soon as Jesus ascended, around 32 AD, so your timing is 2000 years off. Is that not an error?

I guess, when you see the 6th seal come, then you will know the first five are also opened. 

Not the same temples. One is stone and built to satisfy the lust of the Jews for their idea of a messiah. 

What do you imagine Ezekiel's temple will be made of? What if the Jews new temple WILL BE Ezekiel's temple - the very same "brick and mortar" building?  Which ever temple, Jesus is going to enter through the Eastern Gate. No amount of concrete will prevent Him!

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, iamlamad said:

The first seal was opened as soon as Jesus ascended, around 32 AD, so your timing is 2000 years off. Is that not an error?

The only proof of this is your say so; refuted by the Olivet discourse, witnessed by Matt, Mark and Luke.  We are in the last times, I agree, but have not yet reached the beginning of the end of the age.

The beginning of sorrows is the period where the first seals are opened and we have not seen that just yet.

Jesus said it's the generation that sees all these things that will not pass till all is fulfilled, in reference to the end of the age.

Since we are told to look to Daniel for the A of D it's manifest there is a period of time before the A of D, closely associated in time to the A of D, which Daniel tells us is the first half of the week.

One generation sees all these things, as Jesus said, and so the entire week is witnessed by this last generation. 

Revelation is the detailed account of the outline of the last week told to us by Jesus in the Olivet discourse.

So one generation will see all the things in Revelation.  

Therefore, no seals have been opened yet.

Don't be surprised when you hear trumps sound. There will be six trumps we will all hear before the gathering.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

16 hours ago, iamlamad said:

What do you imagine Ezekiel's temple will be made of? What if the Jews new temple WILL BE Ezekiel's temple - the very same "brick and mortar" building?  Which ever temple, Jesus is going to enter through the Eastern Gate. No amount of concrete will prevent Him!

Scripture specifies Jesus will touch down on the Mount of Olives.

Zech 14:

"Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west,"

It's hard to believe The Temple in Ezekiel 43 is a Temple in the millennial kingdom, what with all the animal sacrifices going on. And of course this notion of a Temple such as you describe seems to be incorrect in the face of Rev 21:

"22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23  The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26   The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life."

Soooo...

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Scripture specifies Jesus will touch down on the Mount of Olives.

Zech 14:

"Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west,"

It's hard to believe The Temple in Ezekiel 43 is a Temple in the millennial kingdom, what with all the animal sacrifices going on. And of course this notion of a Temple such as you describe seems to be incorrect in the face of Rev 21:

"22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23  The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26   The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life."

Soooo...

The Ezekiel temple has to be for SOME time - and most people think it is the millennial temple. Rev. 21 is a time AFTER the 1000 years. Oh, and AFTER the new heaven and new earth. 

Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east: And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory. And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face. And the glory of the LORD came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east. Ezekiel 43:1-4 

The only proof of this is your say so; refuted by the Olivet discourse, witnessed by Matt, Mark and Luke.  We are in the last times, I agree, but have not yet reached the beginning of the end of the age.

The beginning of sorrows is the period where the first seals are opened and we have not seen that just yet.

Jesus said it's the generation that sees all these things that will not pass till all is fulfilled, in reference to the end of the age.

Since we are told to look to Daniel for the A of D it's manifest there is a period of time before the A of D, closely associated in time to the A of D, which Daniel tells us is the first half of the week.

One generation sees all these things, as Jesus said, and so the entire week is witnessed by this last generation. 

Revelation is the detailed account of the outline of the last week told to us by Jesus in the Olivet discourse.

So one generation will see all the things in Revelation.  

Therefore, no seals have been opened yet.

Don't be surprised when you hear trumps sound. There will be six trumps we will all hear before the gathering.

It is truly not refuted by anything. It is exactly what scriptures show us. It is OK if we disagree on this. It will not determine anyone's salvation.  However, I am amazed how you  don't see Rev. 5 as Jesus ascending back into heaven soon after He rose from the dead - for that is exactly the intent of the Author in those verses. Then I am amazed how you add 2000 years there, when God does not.  I am amazed how you read "the end is not yet" differently than others. It seems to make good sense that He has not yet begun talking about end times to me. 

I guess you ever read "all these things" differently than I do. We ARE seeing "all these things."  There are more earthquakes than ever before - more volcano's than ever before.  Did I show you the earthquakes?

Earthquakes 4 to 6 on the Richter scale                
................4 to 6..1 to 6    Richter
2000 to    2010....117859..249995    
1990 to    2000....75841...164993    
1980 to    1990....52542...78582    
1970 to    1980....29330...34745    
1960 to    1970....1756....1756    (no small quakes)    
1950 to    1960....1599....1599    (no small quakes)
1940 to    1950....0.......0    

In other words, there are people alive today, that saw this phenomenon happen - same generation. But this is church age - we are not into the 70th week yet. 

We have had two world wars (The red horse) and countless smaller wars in Europe and Africa (the 1/4) and we are not in the 70th week yet. We have had pestilences such as the black plague and AIDS hit in Europe and Africa (the 1/4) and we are not in the 70th week. But there are people alive who lived through the AIDS epidemic in Africa that killed perhaps 25% of the people in some areas. We have seen famine after famine (the black horse) in Africa (the 1/4) even in my lifetime. 

There is NO conflict with the 70th week beginning with the 7th seal as God taught me. 

Truth: Revelation does contain details of the final week, but it contains so much more. You are really missing out!

One generation IS seeing many of these things already - and 5 seals have been opened for a long time. 

You will not be ready! We have ONE trumpet to hear, the last trump, and the church will be caught up. His coming is imminent! You must be expecting Him any time. I would hate to see you left behind.

It seems what we believe may well be a salvation issue - or at least a  - loose the head  - issue. 

We will have to agree that we disagree. You feel free adding 2000 years - I do not. 

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone see the prophecy of the Great Whore come to full light in the speech Trump made at the UN? The hubris against the Beast. The glorification of wealth. The dominance over the peoples of the world. The lack of regard for the consequences. Not being held accountable to a higher authority.    

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow." Rev. 18:7

":And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:" Rev. 18:11

'For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off," Rev 18:17

"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth." Rev. 17:18

Edited by Scott Free
spelling error

Guest shiloh357
21 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

Does anyone see the prophecy of the Great Whore come to full light in the speech Trump made at the UN? The hubris against the Beast. The glorification of wealth. The dominance over the peoples of the world. The lack of regard for the consequences. Not being held accountable to a higher authority.    

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow." Rev. 18:7

":And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:" Rev. 18:11

'For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off," Rev 18:17

"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth." Rev. 17:18

How are you getting any of that from his speech?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

42 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

getting any of that from his speech?

This is the end times and all the actors are in place. The next event is the fall of the Whore. Who is there taunting the Beast in luxury and arrogance? Who has a kingdom over all the kings of the earth? Who is a melting pot of all tribes and tongues? Who defeated the Dragon and divided his kingdoms? Who has the greatest maritime trade? Who is the biggest consumer economy? Who pollutes the world with lust and filth? Who is the one that the Beast anger is focused on?

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

This is the end times and all the actors are in place. The next event is the fall of the Whore. Who is there taunting the Beast in luxury and arrogance? Who has a kingdom over all the kings of the earth? Who is a melting pot of all tribes and tongues? Who defeated the Dragon and divided his kingdoms? Who has the greatest maritime trade? Who is the biggest consumer economy? Who pollutes the world with lust and filth? Who is the one that the Beast anger is focused on?

Yeah, you're really stretching things.   You need to read the passages a little better.