• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

45 minutes ago, other one said:

I have spent a couple of thousand hours studying Islam

Thank you for your insight, I stand corrected. I show him much love and acceptance hoping to prove Jesus's Spirit is better. Debate with him will only lead to hate.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

(Fresh Start ....................... Prophecy/Pilate/President)

LUKE 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.

LUKE 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?

LUKE 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

LUKE 13:4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

(2018 + 42 = 2060A.D. ...  Halley Comet/Issac Newton ...... "1260/42" is what the Dragon/False Prophet/Beast, are disputing with God .................... the Galilaeans were killed as a sacrifice for Jesus, to answer or redeemd the "Ark of the Covenant that Remained in Jerusalem" ........................ God did not allow Jesus body to rise from the Tomb in Jerusalem, meaning God refused to answer the "Prophecy of Gog and Magog about cleasning the Temple in that day that satan has to perform not god ..................... and God did not allow the Bones of Jesus to be broken, the Ark was not going to move to another location, it was not time)

The Shugborough Inscription is a sequence of letters – O U O S V A V V, between the letters D M – carved on the 18th-century Shepherd's Monument in the grounds of Shugborough Hall in Staffordshire, England

(God built the First Temple between King David and Solomon, to Mark the Coming of the Messiah .................. God did nothing else, no Second Temple or anything ........................ now .......................... Donald Trump/Mike Pence, have moved the USA Embassy to Jerusalem? ......................... There was a prophecy about the "Chief of the Nations" rebuking Isreal (perhaps Gog and Magog), this was attempted with Jesus, but perhaps there is much more to be done)

(See "WOW Signal! Addendum")

1977 Wow Signal! 1260 Days to Solstice Precessional Alignment Beginning in 1980 ... then 42 Year from that to 2021 A.D. (End of Daniel's Weeks, not adding to daniel's weeks) ................... that is "1260/42" ...................... during this period, Satan may attempt to answer God about "Gog and Magog", there is a scientific reason for this.........................remember Satan wants to substitute Daniel's Final Week which ends in 2021 A.D. 1335 Days from 9/23/2017 with this "1260/42" (42 Year Period to Halley's Comet), by destroying the Second Temple in Jerusalem and Answering God.

the "WOW Signal!", originated in the Temple Mound in Jerusalem, and it spun around the hypothical "Photon Belt" or Noah's Rainbow, or Second Light Source/Earth Moon to Dark Energy/Matter Network (that is creation's natural imitation of this process with matter in very finite states) ......................... there is a projection that another version of the "WOW Signal!" will become more dominate in Jerusalem at the temple mound, shortly before seven billion die, God's final discernment of the polluted Second Temple he declared he would not touch (ark never went to assyria/babylon)

(Allen C. Martin // "Annemark" of Nostradamus .............. many view as unfulfilled, says the 12th President or Shortly After That ........................ the unused Network of Satellites for Extraterrestrial Communications, will be correctly reassessed, before humanities death)

(9/23/2018 to 12/21/2018, that is the only real justification for the Gentile Prophecies, and it is resolved this year, perhaps with nothing happening at all, ................................. God does not give this priority because of Daniel's One Week Dispute ............................ but God doesn't have his hands tied on this issue, there is more to be soon, very soon ...................... perhaps a calamity of some kind, there is a inbound object that make strike the earth this halloween, maybe we can resolve this issue at that, but there is more to be seen)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Diamond Member

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

Islam is about conquering & submission to sharia.

Yes, I agree with you. I am interested in their belief in a universal god manifesting in all religions. My Islamic coworker is being conditioned to accept all religions as valid, by the local Mosque. He is being taught an Islamic doctrine that is friendly to the counterfeit messiah. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, Scott Free said:

I work with an Islamist and he is taught all religions believe in the same god. He is told to accept all religions as being parts of a greater whole. Unity of Islam with other religions has a high probability given the "right" man leads the way. 

Words are cheap. Check the history of Islam. Islam started hundreds of years of wars and subjugation of the infidel was the goal. Read the other side of the subject of Islam as well and you'll see some hidden things your acquaintance is not telling you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

(scientific question?)

Moon Orbiting around Earth, Both spinning, background Stars, Sun in Blender

youtube.com/watch?v=WeO5LjHa79Y

All pyramids are designed to essentially align with the earth's moon, it was and is the original "Second Light Source" (which is necessary for the True Unified Field) ................ the earth has a natural energy network .................... when God presented "Joseph in Egypt", then God revealed the mechanism to shutdown or turn on this relationship, it was the Jacob's Pillow Stone/Pyramid Corner Stone ....................... it was burried and then unburried just a few times in known history

There is even a natural phenomenon, aurora at the earth's poles, most people believe this is caused by magnetic fields, just not on any other planet we can observe except that location ......................... I believe that perhaps when the "Pyramid Corner Stone/Jacob Pillow Stone" is burried in the earth, it changes the resonance of the earth just enough to indicate the "Second Light Source" is disabled.  Changes in this relationship over Jerusalem or over the Poles maybe what I am looking for, not the melting of the glacial ice, although that may be a contributing factor.

(The Ark of the Covenant if you want to call it that, cannot be destroyed!  But it is burried too deep to be dug out in a reasonable amount of time before humanity dies, you must use nuclear weapons to expose this relationship, it is the only feasible way)

(Humanity has less than 1335 Days from 9/23/2017 to turn on this relationship before it dies ................... God doesn't have to do much, but if you want God to do much more, then that is only one answer God wants, in the mean time, the controversy of jerusalem isn't over, God never indicated that we were to find another solution ................. so we'll just have to see soon)

The Political Quesiton?

"Operation High Jump .................. this is the result of Triple AAA, top secret information from the roswell aliens, that lead the mission to authenticate this relationship at the earth's poles!

There were other countries, always, after alien contact, they visit the poles to make certain observations .................. never bothering go to Jerusalem!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so there is much to see ...................... "god says this statement of - east to west - for the lord's coming, but god does no work" ..................... there is obviously other relationships that have been forgotten, that will once again, I believe, become the center of attention)

("I made the decision to help the people, with or without your support, I did not make the decision for you to hurt people in my name, or illustrate your incompetency ................. with that said, these people will resign or die, in so many days, and these buildings will be evacuated or destroyed in so many days, until I say otherwise")

(Right now Moses does not have the authority, to be clean, even in your uncleanness, but everything has to be clear, the issue cannot be avoided) (the issues can only be resolved in a clean way) (as god's mercies fall out of my hands, out of moses's hands) (your race problem, religious problem, biological problem, it can be that bad, this has to be done in a faithful way, not necessarily by me, so this is unavoidable, if everyone does not die blind and dumb, on 5/21/2021 A.D.) (ethnic suicide in nightly walks and broad daylight is not good, now, less is better from god with equipment, but we'll have to see, how much or how much of nothing is god's latent faithful position, that ideally is what we want, we want to help god's discernment in a faithful way!)

(Center Stage with mass suicide for Edward Leedskalnin meant the Nazi Regime was God's only hope in that day ................... I believe, Issac Newton did much less then that, and Moses will probably try to do even less then what Issac Newton had performed)

Edited by Gibbus

13 hours ago, PepperS said:

Could you please direct me to scripture for this. I never heard there was a pre-existing treaty in place made by someone other than the Antichrist.

Still, this wouldn't change the premise of my initial question. Do we want Trump coming up with the plan that will lead to the coming of the Antichrist?

Sure. Jesus said, "“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel" - Matt 24:15

So we go to Daniel.

" And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, " - 9:27

"“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up..." - 12:11

Everything surrounding this moment is important and one such bit is;

" And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:"

Here the word 'confirm' is 'gabar' in the text. It carries the ideas of pressure and, to compel through force and arrogance, and is used this way in other places in scripture. It's not a negotiation of a treaty for peace, it's forcing the terms of the treaty.

So whether the treaty is already existing and born of the efforts of others, or the treaty is of the AC, this moment in Daniel 9:27 relates the exertion of great force to compel the parties to make good the consideration.

13 hours ago, PepperS said:

Do we want Trump coming up with the plan that will lead to the coming of the Antichrist?

Well yes. President Trump. Mike Pompeo. Pence, Kerry, the local grocer for all I care. 

The sooner the treaty, the sooner Jesus returns, the sooner we are redeemed and the quicker this madness comes to an end.

Come quickly Lord!

11 hours ago, iamlamad said:

So you are saying that the five foolish virgins were really not believers at all, but just make believe? The thing is, the ALL - ALL TEN - had oil. Just the wise had more oil.

Didn't say anything about them. Don't know that much about them and I don't believe it matters.

Matt 13

The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied, Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

13 This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “ ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

15 For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears,

understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.’

16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."

It's funny innit? Bunch of people listen to Jesus speak but cannot perceive a single thing he says. Not much has changed.

• Group:  Diamond Member

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

hidden things your acquaintance is not telling you.

Oh yes, I believe Islam is a cult and my friend is just a pawn. He is taught to take pride in his ignorance. His grip against Christianity are lies told upon lies. Yet, he is a force for world unity, this troubles me. How can Trumps peace plan deal with Islam itself when even "moderates" fly the banner of totalitarianism?

Edited by Scott Free

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

21 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Didn't say anything about them. Don't know that much about them and I don't believe it matters.

Matt 13

The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied, Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

13 This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “ ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

15 For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears,

understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.’

16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."

It's funny innit? Bunch of people listen to Jesus speak but cannot perceive a single thing he says. Not much has changed.

What is NOT funny is that 50% were locked out and Jesus said He did not know them.  How many people in the world today attend some kind of church frequently, but know nothing about being "born again?" The count will surely be in the millions. 

Then there will be many who are born again but not expecting Him at any and all times. They expect to see other things first - so they too will be left behind.  Then there will be some who are born again but caught in sin, and they too will be left behind. Let this post be a warning! NO ONE can con God. He has told us things like, if we don't forgive, then neither will He forgive. He has given lists of people doing certain sins who will never see heaven.  

Readers, if you are caught in one of these "deal breaker" sins, REPENT!