• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

every nation in this room

This speech glossed over N.A.T.O. aggression toward the East, the constant interference of the C.I.A. in sovereign countries to overthrow governments, the Invasion and occupation of those who threaten the stability of the Dollar. The silent wars in Africa. In short the oversimplification of US actions and roles in the world. That was in part just a campaign speech to US citizens and the drum beat of war against the Beast.     

• Group:  Diamond Member

39 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

passages a little better

I see all the prophetic passages at once as a whole, and do not ignore or gloss over what contradicts popular opinion. Most are using only isolated verses to justify their view of prophetic events. Do you really see the complete picture as you think?

Guest 1sheep
4 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

I see all the prophetic passages at once as a whole, and do not ignore or gloss over what contradicts popular opinion. Most are using only isolated verses to justify their view of prophetic events. Do you really see the complete picture as you think?

FOCUS ON > Phil 4

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Let your reasonableness[d] be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned[e] and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

What I mean is that you're reading Trump into all of that and I don't think Trump has anything to do with those events.

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Trump has anything to do with those events.

This is not against Trump personally. These event are inevitable and the course was set for this war in the Near East immediately after WWII. Anyone in his position would be doing the same thing. That is taunting the Beast from a position of great luxury, arrogance and power. 

19 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

be anxious about anything

I fully agree with you. It is just the Book of Revelation was written for a reason. That is to guide us though difficult times. Some one has to trumpet this information. There are plenty of people being Pollyanna, there needs to be some one who is not afraid of stones hitting them.

Edited by Scott Free
spelling error

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

UN the beast

No, The UN as it exist today is an entity of the Great Whore. The only ones who fit the role of the Kingdom of the Beast is the Shanghai Cooperation Organization nations.

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

I fully agree with you. It is just the Book of Revelation was written for a reason. That is to guide us though difficult times. 

No, the reason it was written was to encourage the Church, particularly the first century Church enduring persecution that we will be victorious in the end.  It is a book of victory.  I will not be here for the events that take place in Revelation.

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

here for the events that take place in Revelation

From the time of Daniel, the Revelation prophecies are continuous without intermission. The long journey through the two divisions of Rome has given a false sense of the absence of prophetic events. Things picked back up after WWII with the formation of the Iron and Clay or the creation of statehood over the emperors and kings. My friend you have always been a part of the prophecies.

5 were, 1 is and 1 is yet to come. (Rev 17:10) This scripture is from the point of view of the Whore and is putting her in historical context.
Daniels prophecies ties into the seven hills of the Whore and the seven headed dragon.
1)Babylon
2)Persia
3)Greece
4)Rome
5)Two divisions of Rome - Holy Rome and Byzantine who later became Russia.
6)Iron and clay - this is post WW I and II in Europe and Middle East. The defeat of emperors and the establishment of statehood.
7)10 member group, with 3 to have undisputed global dominance. The only group to be in a position for such power is the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (S.C.O.), made in part to counteract N.A.T.O. aggression. Remember, prophecy is on a global scale at this stage.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Scott Free said:

From the time of Daniel, the Revelation prophecies are continuous without intermission. The long journey through the two divisions of Rome has given a false sense of the absence of prophetic events. Things picked back up after WWII with the formation of the Iron and Clay or the creation of statehood over the emperors and kings. My friend you have always been a part of the prophecies.

5 were, 1 is and 1 is yet to come. (Rev 17:10) This scripture is from the point of view of the Whore and is putting her in historical context.
Daniels prophecies ties into the seven hills of the Whore and the seven headed dragon.
1)Babylon
2)Persia
3)Greece
4)Rome
5)Two divisions of Rome - Holy Rome and Byzantine who later became Russia.
6)Iron and clay - this is post WW I and II in Europe and Middle East. The defeat of emperors and the establishment of statehood.
7)10 member group, with 3 to have undisputed global dominance. The only group to be in a position for such power is the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (S.C.O.), made in part to counteract N.A.T.O. aggression. Remember, prophecy is on a global scale at this stage.

Revelation is primarily about the last 42 months prior to the return of Christ.