• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,622
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Davida said:

So, what country are we supposed to migrate to if we are to "Come out of her ( U think that "her" means America)" ??? 

Does it make sense to you that God called Christians to come out of a country??

Doesn't it make more sense GOD is calling his people to come out of the false RCC/ the Vatican in the city of 7 hills , imposed it's own earthly traditions , its own versions, its royal garbed & sinful priesthood, this RCC that is drenched in luxury, covered in gold, that promotes a corrupted form of Christianity, that has usurped the Lord Christ Jesus authority , & persecuted the real saints throughout history??

Agreed. And to come out of a religious ideology and or epistemology. 

3 hours ago, canada said:

Yes ... come out of the RCC, not out of a country.

Well spoken Davida, for they bow down to a huge bronze statue within the walls of the Vatican, kiss its foot so that the toe is near worn off.  This is their god on earth.

There is a biblical Peter and Mary, and then there is the blasphemous distortion that the Church of Rome has made of them ... come out of her.

Not just RCC. Most 'religions' are corrupt.

On 9/26/2018 at 10:47 PM, bornagain2011 said:

Diaste, looks like it might be soon...I found this article today when I did some googling. It looks like Trump wants to unveil the plan within 4 months! 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/world/middleeast/trump-israel-palestinians.html

Archangel, I didn't know that about Pope Francis. That sounds like one world religion stuff. I wouldn't doubt if Catholicism will be involved. The antichrist will be a Roman afterall. 

Interesting. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

(Dead Work/Dead Flesh (see genetic lines/tribes not written in the book of life of the lamb slain, many people many nations) ... when that isn't killed off ... "Peace and Safety is Taught", nothing is done, that makes you a "Antichrist" ......................... God is not associated with this work, neither is the Church of Jesus ....................... its a foolish death, full of self inflicted suicide) (back to topic)

(The Gospel, or watching god kill and destroy those kinds of people for using force against moses, or watching god blind them .................... this is done for the "Saints/Prophets/Church" ................. there is nothing "Antichrist" in that position at all ................... someone commits suicide directly, or jumps in front of your vehicle before you can respond in a proper time to hit the brakes, that is still suicide ...................... so you have a suicide problem, that is your natural state, God is highlighting before the faithful, as you die)

1. 5 Months Noah and 5 Months Revelation .......... God's Declarative Will does not deviate (see Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, Tribes removed from Revelation)

2. God's Permissive Will disputed the Temple in Jerusalem after the First one was destroyed .................. Jesus revealed the "New Temple" before the crucifixion to peter, james, john ...................... Jesus isn't going to perform the work of cleansing this current temple, the "Gog and Magog" Prophecy is not a Work God will Perform .................. Your allowed to die dumb and blind, in mass suicide, as a result of your pride and pleasure, not as a result of an accusation against God.

3. God's Tolerance for Sin (Holy Spirit) ................. Nguyen Van Lem taught one final act in vietnam, you were no longer viable for discernment with God and he was allowed to die (even better at your hands) ..................... as long as there is a Son of Man, God is unfortunately contributing to his tolerance for sin, that is why you have maybe not already kill the ethnic people that promote suicide only with me, and your other suicide pleasures (You can die as a dumb corpse with no viability with God, maybe this year, after 12/2018 ..................... it only takes on ethnic to declare your global death over my corpse, maybe the state will use one of my relatives, everything will be resolved soon, in your mass suicides)

(Donald Trump is a Defeated Foe, he is apart of the "Peace and Safety Engine", consumed by now, possibly by the pleasures of this world and dying age, all of this is good for you, now because I said this, I'll be at City Hall after Dark for Assisted Suicide, this will help remove the imprint of my testimony as your murder dispute with God over suicide) (If its still raining after 9pm with for me tomorrow after dark for ethnic suicides)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,437
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/26/2018 at 1:48 PM, bornagain2011 said:

How long do you think it will be before president Trump reveals his peace plan? I am pretty sure this isnt THE peace treaty, because that will be presented by the antichrist and be for 7 years. 

I thought maybe Trump would do it at the UN meeting yesterday, but I haven't heard anything. 

Interesting topic!

The way I interpret it, this peace treaty between the Anitchrist and the many will be confirmed. We don't know if this 'treaty' is one that was drafted by another and previously agreed upon, of if he drafts this treaty himself personally?

I personally like Trump, it's my opinion he has and is doing more for America than all the other presidents combined in my life time. God sets Kings and removes them by providence, God is in control. Is it a coincidence "Trump" (or trumpet), the art of the deal deal maker, by providence is appointed at this particular time in prophetic history in the back end of the last days? 

I think his proposal (or some of it) will be the one that has teeth and will be accepted / forced down the road, that Israel, some Muslim nations will support. Saudi Arabia and a few other Muslim countries are already privy to the content of Trump's proposal and have agreed to support it, along with Israel's acceptance. Remember when Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu met and discussed this treaty, held a press conference and Netanyahu started to spill some of the beans, and the look Trump had on his face as he was looking at Netanyahu? Remember when Trump made the statement pertaining to this peace deal that it was "going to cost Israel"? 

I suspect this "cost" will be like all other attempts of land for peace, along with a carrot and a stick. We have already drastically reduced funding to the Palestinians, a stick. Trump is no different in striving for a two state solution to the problem. God promised that land to Israel forever, and the borders are going to expand back to the original borders one day. What's going to happen to the nation that continues to meddle in taking land away from Israel? 

One last thought. Could this new proposal by Trump, after long negotiations with Israel and other Muslim countries, include anything about what the Jew's want most, the Temple and Temple Mount?? I guess we will see shortly. 

On 9/26/2018 at 2:24 PM, Diaste said:

This could be THE peace plan. The beast only confirms an existing plan.

What to watch for is a plan that has a Jewish Temple as part of the end result. This will be the plan the beast confirms with great strength. 

Well, I didn't read your post before I commented. It seems we have the same suspicions. Sort of the carrot and stick (Temple - Land).

On 9/26/2018 at 2:37 PM, bornagain2011 said:

Diaste, good point. This could be the plan that is later enforced. We are living in exciting times! I wonder where the temple will be built. If I understand correctly, the original temple mount was actually in a different spot then where the temple mount is now.

From scholarly biblical research and current archaeology, there is strong evidence that the Temple mount is located in the old City of David, and not the traditional site. From what I read, many Rabbi's and Jewish scholars are starting to accept the claim. 

The Temple Institute claims all the implements are ready to go. The priests have been identified by DNA and have been trained in Temple worship and sacrifice. Now, it's claimed the first un spotted unblemished red heifer has been born, but they must wait for a couple of years to insure it doesn't develop a blemish.

It sounds like the tribulation temple will have to be erected very fast according to scripture. If I recall, the previous temples took about 40 years to construct? I'm wondering if the coming temple will be a prefab and if its already fabricated, as everything else seems to be ready to go? 

We live in exciting times. No other generation has witnessed all these prophetic events shaping up and coming to fruition. All of them!

On 9/26/2018 at 3:12 PM, Diaste said:

I had thought the Prez would unveil this plan soon as well. 

Been keen to hear what it's all about. 

What do you think the odds are it will have prophetic implications? 

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

What do you think the odds are it will have prophetic implications? 

As you noted it could be Temple for land and peace. I do know I have heard imams say the Jews should have a Temple. I believe the Saudi King either said that directly or made an allusion to the reasonable need of the Jews to have a Temple.

I could be wrong but I think the Temple will be a key point for the Jews right alongside the big one, Security.

21 hours ago, iamlamad said:

It is truly not refuted by anything. It is exactly what scriptures show us. It is OK if we disagree on this. It will not determine anyone's salvation.  However, I am amazed how you  don't see Rev. 5 as Jesus ascending back into heaven soon after He rose from the dead - for that is exactly the intent of the Author in those verses. Then I am amazed how you add 2000 years there, when God does not.  I am amazed how you read "the end is not yet" differently than others. It seems to make good sense that He has not yet begun talking about end times to me. 

I guess you ever read "all these things" differently than I do. We ARE seeing "all these things."  There are more earthquakes than ever before - more volcano's than ever before.  Did I show you the earthquakes?

Earthquakes 4 to 6 on the Richter scale                
................4 to 6..1 to 6    Richter
2000 to    2010....117859..249995    
1990 to    2000....75841...164993    
1980 to    1990....52542...78582    
1970 to    1980....29330...34745    
1960 to    1970....1756....1756    (no small quakes)    
1950 to    1960....1599....1599    (no small quakes)
1940 to    1950....0.......0    

In other words, there are people alive today, that saw this phenomenon happen - same generation. But this is church age - we are not into the 70th week yet. 

We have had two world wars (The red horse) and countless smaller wars in Europe and Africa (the 1/4) and we are not in the 70th week yet. We have had pestilences such as the black plague and AIDS hit in Europe and Africa (the 1/4) and we are not in the 70th week. But there are people alive who lived through the AIDS epidemic in Africa that killed perhaps 25% of the people in some areas. We have seen famine after famine (the black horse) in Africa (the 1/4) even in my lifetime. 

There is NO conflict with the 70th week beginning with the 7th seal as God taught me. 

Truth: Revelation does contain details of the final week, but it contains so much more. You are really missing out!

One generation IS seeing many of these things already - and 5 seals have been opened for a long time. 

You will not be ready! We have ONE trumpet to hear, the last trump, and the church will be caught up. His coming is imminent! You must be expecting Him any time. I would hate to see you left behind.

It seems what we believe may well be a salvation issue - or at least a  - loose the head  - issue. 

We will have to agree that we disagree. You feel free adding 2000 years - I do not. 

Hard to believe there is any thing meaningful to the 'earthquakes, famines, pestilence and wars and rumors of wars' in relation to the end of the age if it's all spread out over thousands of years.

None will be left behind so there is no reason to fret.

• Thumbs Up 1