• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, enoob57 said:

The process of taking the whole council of God to glean the unity of Scripture is one of necessity! The salvation is not of works... so then if James is not speaking of salvation it then must be witness... that simple. If God is within us then He shall be seen in works without.

If God is within us then He shall be seen in works without

AND BUTERO KNOWS THIS .   SO DO I .    SO DID JAMES who said FAITH WITHOUT WORKS is dead being alone . SO DID PAUL who said faith only saves .

Remember when I said BY GRACE The only book I read and love is the bible .    IT WILL ALL SINK IN MORE AND MORE if we just read that book and stop heeding strange men

who heed not the voice of Christ ,  but teach contrary .

• Group:  Mars Hill

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:26 PM, Archangel Thyos said:

The grace of God is what happens when god pulls his hand back from destroying you. If you are standing and talking, you are under grace.

OH dear this is incorrect .   many are still breathing , standing and walking contrary to Christ who are NOT under grace but under wrath as we speak .

HOW do we know we are truly under the grace of GOD which brings salvation .     IT teaches us to deny ungdoliness and wordly lusts , 

and to be walking soberly righteously and godly in this present world as we await the Coming of Christ .

An example of one who is not under grace .    Lets say I came on the site backbiting and blaming GOD ,  and talking about sexing up girls or wanting too .

I WOULD NOT BE UNDER GRACE .   and I seen a man DOING this not very long ago.   that man needs to repent and come to CHRIST .  

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, LearningToLetGo said:

Is there is a moment when God came into my life? Yes! It was profound, humbling, terrifying, loving, and utterly awesome.

Do I love Jesus? Yes, dearly.

Do I call myself Christian? No, I never have used that word to describe myself.

Am I saved? Honestly, I don't know. I just don't know...

Am I saved .     YOU BETTER BELEIVE IT .  because GRACE SAVES .    my works did not ,  I did not save me ,   GOD drew me to Christ .

AND IN CHRIST ALONE I have no doubt ,  I AM SAVED .   

39 minutes ago, Butero said:

That is one possibility.  Another is that Titus is not speaking of salvation, and we know that because salvation is of works.  That type of logic doesn't work.  

Real salvation will result in good works.  Real faith will cause people to have a change in their lifestyle.  Not all faith is saving faith.  There are many who believe in Jesus that are not saved.  

YEP and I was once one of those .   even used to say JESUS only saves .  BUT I WALKED IN DARKNESS  

And now a word from JOHN.   if a man says he loves GOD yet walks in darkness , HE IS A LIAR and THE TRUTH is not in him   THAT USED TO BE ME  .  and I see it in so much of todays church .   they are me before I was truly saved and changed by grace .   And if that scares folks , GOOD its meant TOO .   but I say it not to condemn

but to warn .   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,824
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

YEP and I was once one of those .   even used to say JESUS only saves .  BUT I WALKED IN DARKNESS  

And now a word from JOHN.   if a man says he loves GOD yet walks in darkness , HE IS A LIAR and THE TRUTH is not in him   THAT USED TO BE ME  .  and I see it in so much of todays church .   they are me before I was truly saved and changed by grace .   And if that scares folks , GOOD its meant TOO .   but I say it not to condemn

but to warn .   

We are not in a position to judge anyone who says I Believe...

The flesh has and used to have it's own needs...

The Devil likes your preaching...for a good reason...for a Satanic reason...he may deceive some who believe to convince to stop believing...on account of others critisism who demant a change that does not needed for redemption, ...

The Devil takes the good and the bad who die withvthe denial and 

Jesus takes everyone the good and the bad who die with the faith...

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

We are not in a position to judge anyone who says I Believe...

The flesh has and used to have it's own needs...

The Devil likes your preaching...for a good reason...for a Satanic reason...he may deceive some who believe to convince to stop believing...on account of others critisism who demant a change that does not needed for redemption, ...

The Devil takes the good and the bad who die withvthe denial and 

Jesus takes everyone the good and the bad who die with the faith...

The devil hates my preaching .  cause I give myself no credit and by grace expose the evil and point to JESUS .

its folks who get fearful that hate what I say as well .     Plus we don't judge those outside the church .   but we sure do judge those within .  

And if things I say cause folks fear ,   THEN I ask WHY the fear .     cause I can read every dire warning Christ said , or the apostles said , as well as every promise

and its just honey to the taste .     IF one truly has CHRIST , why fear man or what they say .    Someone can come along and try and scare the day light

out of me with all the dire warnings of hell fire , and all the severity of GOD .  and yet truth just brings me peace .  SO WHY does certain things about the TRUTH cause some to fear

to the point they have no peace , UNLESS a man gives them false assurance .    I DONT NEED false assurance of a image of GOD that is contrary to GOD to give me peace .

I HAVE IT ALREADY IN CHRIST .    NOW , lets behold both the goodness and severity of God .   and save some with FEAR and others with compassion .

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, Butero said:

That is one possibility.  Another is that Titus is not speaking of salvation, and we know that because salvation is of works.  That type of logic doesn't work.  

Real salvation will result in good works.  Real faith will cause people to have a change in their lifestyle.  Not all faith is saving faith.  There are many who believe in Jesus that are not saved.  

Titus is addressing salvation directly … grammatically... 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Salvation by the word itself means brought from death to life. Christ brings us out of death to newness of life. So it's not something we do but what God does for us. That salvation teaches us to deny ungodliness. But if we were not alive in christ we could not deny our dead nature. We are dead to sin. We are alive to righteousness so we can bear fruit. But only the saved can do this. We are born again of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/27/2018 at 12:41 AM, LearningToLetGo said:

I accept that man cannot earn God's salvation through works. Instead, man's salvation is a gift that God bestows upon those who accept His son Jesus as their Lord and Savior. But how is accepting Jesus not the ultimate "work?" 

Be careful of churches/cults that say this:

Accepting Jesus is the beginning of salvation, then you have to do works.

Trusting in Jesus Christ for salvation is salvation.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:23 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

but to warn .   

Keep warning and exhorting.  Your words will reach those with eyes to see and ears to hear.