Archangel Thyos

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

So there is a hilarious statue just outside the Denver International Airport. It was nicknamed blucifer because it's cursed nose broke off and killed the artist who was making it. It has red glowing eyes. I'm pretty sure it means something.

Google it. Any thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,788
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 Cor 10:5

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
KJV

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138

On 9/26/2018 at 11:42 PM, Archangel Thyos said:

So there is a hilarious statue just outside the Denver International Airport. It was nicknamed blucifer because it's cursed nose broke off and killed the artist who was making it. It has red glowing eyes. I'm pretty sure it means something.

Google it. Any thoughts?

Blucifer stands 32 feet tall.

He weighs in at 9000lbs with a reach advantage capable of crushing you to death.

The piece was commissioned in 1993 for internationally-renowned artist Luis Jimenez.

The commission paid Jimenez $300,000 with an up-front payment of $165,000.

Blucifer killed Jimenez in 2006 by severing an artery in his leg and pinning him to the floor.

1. 1993 Twin Tower Bombing (Sign from God Mislabeled/Gog and Magog)

2. 9/11/2001 Twin Tower Bombing (Sign from God Mislabeled/Gog and Magog)

3. 9/23/2017 + 450 Days to Christmas NYC Nuclear Bombing (Sign from God Mislabeled/Gog and Magog)

Conclusion so Far!

Daniel's Weeks

(Ezra 8:35/Haggai 2:16-18) 5/21/2011 + 2300 Days to 9/23/2017 + 1335 Days to 5/21/2021 (you can go from Flight 370 + 1290 Days to 9/23/2017, also)

Gentile Reign

(Isaiah 17:6/2 Corin 11:24-25*) 9/23/2017 + 450 Days to 12/21 or Christmas for "1260/42" years to Halley Comet/Issac Newton Prophecy*

(Wow Signal! to Solstice Precessional Alignment to 2021 A.D. ............... is first Parallel of the "Gentile Reign 1260/42".................IF.......................12/21 to Christmas of 2018 Marks 42 Years to 12/21 to Christmas for Halley Comet in 2060 A.D.)

(The Temple has to be Cleansed or "Daniel's Week Prophecy" is not amended and humanity is terminated ................ there is a natural order for God to react on this issue, the simple way is to just pair this relative to the solstices, the more complex way is to brake this into "base 30" ............... 1290 Days from Flight 370 to 9/23/2017 the 70th Year then "30x15 (for 450 Days)" then 30x42 (for 1260/42 Years), that means "1335 still takes place after the 70th Year of Daniel and before the 153 Days of God's Work Only, but the Argument is "Addendum/Addition", that is the Gentile Prophecy)

Who does the work if God said he wasn't going to do the work of "Gog and Magog"?

God allows Moses to Confirm the Covenant*, that is the Work that God allows ................... if your guilty of mass suicide and you are, then 1993 and 9/11/2001 is only legal evidence, that God us using the same mass suicide in your pleasure with Moses to levy the law and to begin also the Gentile Reign, which begins this Christmas/Solstice in 2018 ................... you don't have to do a thing, you don't have to destroy jerusalem's temple or people, but you used enough force in your mass suicide pleasure with Moses, for God to have an Unction to satisfy the law, in articulating the argument as we've said.................a nuclear bomb in NYC is detonated this Christmas!

(The Maybe nothing at all ...................... Moses has a bracelet that is enough ...................... Moses may have more, a spaceship perhaps .................... the rest of everything else depends on the viability of the argument, and in what was is profitable for Moses to impose on the political environment or the people according to what's pleasing to god in this argument ........................ (everything I've said so far is true, but I will add to this, Issac Newton performed much more work leading to the colonization of the americas, more then I intend to do but ....................... my services will be free for the poor and cost significant money for the wealthy, and a portion of that wealth will go to the welfare systems to benefit the poor, (ethnics and jew* will not have any part in god's mercies until a set season, when they can be placed in your authority as a snare, and not as a accusation with god under my authority, that is best option, along with ethnic euthanasia, political euthanasia, in the background, that is significantly less then what Issac Newton performed in his day.  (this is about suicide with Moses right now, of which all nations are guilty .................... this is not about me having authority right now, and naturally, you don't have any means to resist me) (I won't be associated with every nation, most of those are dead work and dead flesh, that is what you need to tend do, i'll be more likely to kill the first few years, and then less likely, and then nothing ............. by that time the argument should be your conviction) (regardless of all that, or how this plays out, I believe you need to endure more and wrestle with this issue more than the generation of Edward Leedskalnin and WW2, but I should not have a significant role like Issac Newton, I can only compare my role to being much less dominant as those two) (going forward from ethinc suicide and state funded inc/rap/mur, to open ethnic suicide demonstrations based on what is necesssary, and political euthanasia based on being incompetent and promoting suicide, that will be hammered until your mental illness is less prominent, that much is true, but, most of that depends on what god views as faithful in terms of Moses's Ability, all resolved soon) (30 or so days to Resign or Die (maybe less), One warning before ethnic euthanasia takes place for violating the public in my presence, I am the law and the answer as it concerns me, until this effectively passes, some of god's mercies to you, according to my will, according to god's will)

Edited by Steve_S
Removed external link.

5 hours ago, Gibbus said:

Blucifer stands 32 feet tall.

He weighs in at 9000lbs with a reach advantage capable of crushing you to death.

The piece was commissioned in 1993 for internationally-renowned artist Luis Jimenez.

The commission paid Jimenez $300,000 with an up-front payment of $165,000.

Blucifer killed Jimenez in 2006 by severing an artery in his leg and pinning him to the floor.

1. 1993 Twin Tower Bombing (Sign from God Mislabeled/Gog and Magog)

2. 9/11/2001 Twin Tower Bombing (Sign from God Mislabeled/Gog and Magog)

3. 9/23/2017 + 450 Days to Christmas NYC Nuclear Bombing (Sign from God Mislabeled/Gog and Magog)

Conclusion so Far!

Daniel's Weeks

(Ezra 8:35/Haggai 2:16-18) 5/21/2011 + 2300 Days to 9/23/2017 + 1335 Days to 5/21/2021 (you can go from Flight 370 + 1290 Days to 9/23/2017, also)

Gentile Reign

(Isaiah 17:6/2 Corin 11:24-25*) 9/23/2017 + 450 Days to 12/21 or Christmas for "1260/42" years to Halley Comet/Issac Newton Prophecy*

EDITING

You forgot the abominable snowman.?

Edited by 1sheep
Removed quoted link.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:42 PM, Archangel Thyos said:

Google it. Any thoughts?

Other than being, to me, an unattractive piece of art ….. it means nothing.

31 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Other than being, to me, an unattractive piece of art ….. it means nothing.

chromographicsinstitute.com/2013/07/denver-airport-oddities/

(Theory: Edward Leedskalnin built two Coral Castles for the Twin Towers, he believed that Once God dropped Moses, in the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, the Covenant would be Confirmed with God for the "Gentile Reign" to 2060 A.D. Halley Comet/Issac Newton Prophecy .................. that God would also justify the "Gog and Magog" dead church by detonating a Nuclear Bomb in NYC (the USA reports it lost a nuclear bomb just outside NYC ................... Edward Leedskalnin first Coral Castle Location? Probably or Exactly, "Miami Circle", in some ways in a straight line pointing to NYC)

(The Big "G" in the Free Mason Symbol, that probably originated around Nicholas Roerich's completing the "R.M.=RAY MABUS for Nostradamus" in New York City at the Master Building.  Represented "G" of Free Mason for "GROUND ZERO 9/11/2001" in which God would act to in terms of equality, kill, to satisfy your abuses of Moses for "Gog and Magog, in Moses's Name, so not a work God performed for himself, but for Moses and Isreal (not the state of isreal the church of jesus)

(There will be a North Korean War ................... president G.W. Bush asked me once if there was going to be a war, and I obliged and said, essentially, "this is a terrorist nation" .................... now I will obliged and say, essentially, "this is a nuclear terrorist nation" .................. and there must be a War, nothing can be done about that)

(Right now, I intend to include the international community to andromeda, but that was before I understood the situation fully with Edward Leedskalnin and Nicholas Roerich, and their isolationists beliefs in the USA and Andromeda, how that, it may be better to approach this matter isolationist style with a few countries, and levy the movement of the people in my favor of what I want to have done, not for me, for you and for god) (this isn't a last minute change of anykind, this is a statment of maturity made in the argument that has only gained information and momentum, more then it had at the time of the stated claim, and, the argument is still not articulated)

Edited by Gibbus

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:42 PM, Archangel Thyos said:

Google it. Any thoughts?

The Denver Airport is some kind of a hub for the New World Order...   This horse is just one small part of the things in this airport that is strange....  some of the murials on the walls there the last time I went through there.

waves-add.jpg

denver-airport-11.jpg

denver-airport-10.jpg

denver-airport-4.jpg

denver-airport-2.jpg

denver-airport-3.jpg

denver-airport-9.jpg

denver-airport-8.jpg

denver-airport-6.jpg

mustang-lead.jpg

I worked with some people years ago that were around when the Airport was built and they said that it was not needed and no one really wanted it.

Also there was one very large building that they supposedly built in the wrong place and  they just took heavy equipment and buried it....   it's still there and connected to the airport through underground tunnels.

Spiritually the place used to give me the willies to have to fly through there.

2 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Normally I would disagree about this; that said, I do think Satan is bragging using the horse and the "artwork" (more like perverted garbage if you ask me.).

one has to get deep into the occult and both New Age Religion and the globalist movement and the people involved with it to grasp all the message in it all...…    and I would not recommend anyone get that involved.   You ae right about it involving Satan/Lucifer and the people who are following him.

Edited by other one

22 hours ago, Yowm said:

Then the Philistines took the ark of God and brought it into the house of Dagon and set it up beside Dagon. And when the people of Ashdod rose early the next day, behold, Dagon had fallen face downward on the ground before the ark of the LORD. So they took Dagon and put him back in his place. But when they rose early on the next morning, behold, Dagon had fallen face downward on the ground before the ark of the LORD, and the head of Dagon and both his hands were lying cut off on the threshold. Only the trunk of Dagon was left to him. (1Sa 5:2-4)

Choose this day whom you will serve.

*God is "Omni Present" ... he doesn't need articulation ... he doesn't need a "lord for slaves", or "angels for servitude"

*God is Perfect, that means, "There is no God is, God's Natural Disposition" (he is every where all the time, so he doesn't need to be anywhere at any point in time), and because God is Perfect, he is the creator and origin of all things when he chooses to reveal that on his terms.

1. Humanity does not have a legal right to dismiss or substitute or circumvent the clauses of the Gospel's Law, its simply a clear reality, designed into your consciousness and functions.

2. Humanity is in a temporary situation, within itself, and with God .............. God is Holy, God's Works are Holy, and Creation is Holy ................. Humanity is judged against its uncleanness (Humanity is the only element being judged)

God

God and his Angels

Jesus

Jesus and his Church (of saints/prophets/church (angels, risen or fallen)

Holy Spirit in the Image of Jesus

Holy Spirit in the Image of the Son of man and Creation (in the Image of Jesus)

1. Jesus the Transition between the Old and New Testaments******Sign of Divorce (Jesus the Lamb Slain) the Transition between the New Testament and the Revelation

2. "1260/42" of Joseph for the New Testament Transition to the *New Temple* from the Crucifixion******"1260/42" of Joseph in the Revelation to the "New Creation/Temple" or the "Gentile Reign of Isaiah"

New Temple in Revelation is Cosmological, a Sign from God, not an Earthly Temple

Tribes/Genetic Lines removed from Book of Life, of Revelation, are Principally done away with, as the New Temple is a picture of God doing away with this Temple (and we were created as a temple holy, but how have the generations of men fell and are done away with!)

Daniel's Weeks Provide a Completed Covenant (1260/42 is completed  covenant already with Wow Signal! to Solstice Precessional Alignment to 2021 A.D. ........ the law is completed)

Gentile Reign of Revelation Provide an Addendum/Addition and a Completed Covenant (1260/42 when the Old Temple Jerusalem is Destroyed, is 42 Years to 2060 A.D. matching the 42 years from Jesus Crucifixion to the Temple's Destruction in his day)

God's Willingness to Reveal his Position as a Warning for the Unfaithful (Open Vision ... know that God has already spoken to the faithful, God often address the unfaithful)

Satan Contention with God over his Signs in the Temple  (DAGON!)

1. God's Association to the Pyramids/Earth Energy Centers

2. God's Association to the Solstices/Equinoxes

1. God uses Jesus to Confirm the Covenant through Moses for Daniel's Prophecy

2. God uses the Dragon to Confirm the Covenant with the Beast and his Image through Creation (Gog and Magog)

1600 Introduced in Revelation

666 Introduced in Revelation

1. Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning to 9/11/2001 Falling Moses = 1600 Days, and 16 Years to 9/23/2017 the 70th Year of Daniel

2. September Solstice of 2017 to December Solstice of 2018 (or March Equinox in 2017 to December Solstice in 2018, or, we'll have to see soon)

keplersdiscovery.com/Images/zodiac-compressed.jpg

keplersdiscovery.com/Intro2.html

(September 2017 to December of 2018 = 30x15 or 450 Degrees for 450 Days from September 2017 to December of 2018, then, 30x42 (1260/42) for 42 years to 2060 ................. God says 636/666 as Parable/Literal, that means, its the answer for 1260 in Gentile Reign of "Base 30", for Number System Correction of either the Prophetic Year with Base 360 or the Mayan/Babylon Year with Base 260) (We are told to count the number of the beast)

****************Humanities answer, so far, was, is, and has been, the Mass Suicide at the Global Level for its Suicidal Pleasures with Moses, and its Torture Fantasies ..................... there is one Caveat of the Gospel's Law you are not aware of, or is it not because it is not voiced? .......................... God is making payment for your "Suicidal Pleasure and Torture Pleasures", as long as God allows the Son of Man to Live ... ... ... ... what pleasure is God getting, or benefit, from promoting your Mass Suicide, either global jew or ethinc?  God may choose to satisfy the Gospel's Law for "Gog and Magog", as a work that you performed in your suicidal pleasure with me, or, with Moses whoever he is..................and that means the large jewish and ethnic population in New York City is given Preference over the jewish population and ethinc population in Jerusalem, by consequence of this generation, and the generation before this (Edward Leedskalnin/Nicholas Roerich, the generation of that day, "Ray Mabus at the Master Building in New York City, R.M.)

(All of this will be resolved soon, now......................God talks about a "Pool or Aurora" several times in the Gospel, beginning around the time God talks about Jerusalem, shortly around and before King David/God, and shortly around and before Jesus......................if God redirects the activity from the earth's Poles to Jerusalem, your marked for death for mark of the beast/gog and magog, and everything is solved until humanity dies or decides to kill jerusalem before it dies, its people and its land)

The Legal Claim from, Blucifer, "Suicidal Pleasure with Moses, Completed the Confirmation of the Gentile Reign, and God takes Recompense"

("Dagon" the quotation for "Falling Man Moses" completed the "Gog and Magog" destruction of the Temple, and God begins the Cosmic Shift on 12/21 to Christmas, or on Christmas, exactly as the Mayan Calendar Predicted, on a Solstice for God's typical behavior) (Everything will be resolved soon, on this Christmas) (that said, Issac Newton, had to kill policital people and undesirable people (genetically), and he modified a few laws leading to the usa's foundation .............. I believe Moses will voice his position clearly, for the good of the people and go from there, in what's necessary ................... dead work and dead flesh, which is man's responsibility is much more of an issue today then it was in Edward or Issac's Generation, and the scale is much bigger, so we'll have to see soon) (I won't involve god's mercies with those kinds in my name, but I will contribute to public services, and the welfare system, etc. for the good of the people, until, that snare/argument is placed into your hands, as your conviction .................. edward and issac lobbed their arguments off after a longer period, I think this argument is lobbed off in part at the beginning)

Edited by Gibbus