yaussyp

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

It's just unbelievable how nothing can ever work out for me, even the smallest things. I can never keep friends, every time someone tries to be my friend, they start having these weird spiritual attacks when they get near me (I can see physical manifestations like eyes turning red, weird spasms/jerks, ect.) and before long I never hear from them again. I can't have a relationship because every woman God tries to put in my life gets attacked by Satan and/or instantly meets another guy. Even stupid little things, like I was trying to buy a car from someone recently, and the guy suddenly just hangs up on me and won't answer ever again. Find out 2 weeks later it was sold to someone else. The same stuff happens with anyone who tries to help me get deliverance or break this curse. They always have strange circumstances come up, like a relative will get deathly ill, they suddenly get extremely busy, or they just start ignoring me for no apparent reason. I feel like Satan hovers over me for the sole purpose of tormenting me in these ways just to spite me. I have no clue why or what I did. It happens every time. The latest one was I was trying to get deliverance at a church, and these are real people of God, but Satan got in their heads too. Convinced them that I just need to read the bible (like I never have before) and that I need to stop "worshiping other gods" (I never have!). It's driving me crazy to the point of wanting to kill myself. It just never ends. How do you break a curse that protects itself from being broken??

• Praying! 2

I have even cursed at God repeatedly for allowing me to go through this. It's all but unbearable. Was this not why Jesus died on the cross for us? To become the curse, and protect us from unjust curses and torment from Satan? Why does the blood not apply to me?? I am in desperation right now.

I'm very near the end of my life if something doesn't change. 

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

I'll just give you my take. Take it or leave it.

If you are born again, having Christ taking your curse and having God's Spirit indwelling you...then you can't be cursed/hexed and need to quit believing that you are.

If you aren't born again, being a vacant house, then you are cursed/hexed and you need to call out to Jesus who shed His Blood on Calvary for your sin and salvation. 

I am born again, and it doesn't change anything. I don't care how many people tell me "You aren't cursed, because Jesus became the curse", It's my life, and I know what I experience. It doesn't matter what other people believe or don't believe. Why does no one get it?

Just now, Yowm said:

It's not your life for God has redeemed you. You are not your own, you have been bought with a price...His BLOOD.

Then why am I still cursed? 

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

That's my point. You are not cursed. Jesus bore the curse. Our trials aren't curses but are God's dealings to purify us.

Like I said, yes I am. I have had this argument 100 times and it's infuriating. Live one week as me and then tell me I'm not cursed.

God doesn't test people to the point of Suicide. I have tried.

Edited by yaussyp

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

By saying you are cursed is to call God a liar. ...think about it.

And? … I'm just stating what I have experienced in life. I'm not calling God a liar, but it seems he is not keeping his word, or CANT for some reason.

Edited by yaussyp

I have tried and tried and God will not do his part. I always end up right back where I was, at rock bottom, no job, no friends, wondering if I should just end it. What am I supposed to think?? Maybe God is a liar

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Perhaps God is teaching you to walk by faith (in His promises) and not by sight (your experiences).

God promised we wouldn't be lonely, when he made a woman, remember? Why is that one not kept for so many people?

I'm just saying.

Know what I really think? I think the enemy is just too strong sometimes. God can't do anything but watch and weep.