yaussyp

Am I cursed/hexed?

Know what I really think? I think the enemy is just too strong sometimes. God can't do anything but watch and weep.

20 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Since you are born again, take the Word of God (since God cannot lie) and receive its truth.  And ask Him to reveal to you why these things are happening.  He will show you if you are willing to know.

I did that one time, and I was lead straight to John 8:44

"You are of your father, the Devil…"

Was he telling me "Sorry, you're screwed!"?

35 minutes ago, yaussyp said:

Know what I really think? I think the enemy is just too strong sometimes. God can't do anything but watch and weep.

yaussyp, how long have these things been happening?  

These things I am about to write are not meant as condemnation.  I know what it's like to suffer and to be in difficulty for years on end.  I sit here typing, with a body in much pain, and a young son who was given a serious medical diagnosis... I have faced years of abuse, life threats, losses, homelessness, etc.  I have heard the same things you have, and have been accused at times of bringing these things on myself.   If I didn't hope in the Lord, I wouldn't be here today!!  

Consider this... 

James 3:10 (KJV)

10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Deuteronomy 30:19 (KJV)

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Matthew 12:34 (KJV)

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Proverbs 18:20 (KJV)

20 A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.

Then consider this... 

Hebrews 13:15 (KJV)

15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

From the verses below, we can see that David found himself in a deep pit of miry clay... and from there, he cried unto the Lord! 

Psalm 40:1-3 (KJV)

1 I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

4 Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

I'm not suggesting you've never cried unto the Lord... but you have a choice between life and death.  I can say with complete confidence that God does not desire for you to die.  I also can say with complete confidence that there must be a root to why these things are happening, and that God is able to shine His light on it and reveal it to you, if you choose to seek answers from Him. 

Edited by Abby-Joy
  • This is Worthy 1

20 minutes ago, yaussyp said:

I did that one time, and I was lead straight to John 8:44

"You are of your father, the Devil…"

Was he telling me "Sorry, you're screwed!"?

Absolutely not.  I wasn't saying to just open the Bible and read a random Scripture and take it out of context....  is that what you meant by Him leading you to that verse? 

1 hour ago, yaussyp said:

I'm very near the end of my life if something doesn't change. 

Hello Pearce,

Please don't give up on yourself. Our human point of view is limited and oftentimes incorrect. When things appear hopeless to us it does not mean there is no cause for hope, but rather we simply can't see the complete picture. I'm glad you are reaching out online. That is an excellent start. Now may be a good time to call a friend or family member, or perhaps a priest or pastor - anyone who knows you and whom you trust. Sometimes it's hard to accept, but God will not give you more than you can handle. He may well give you more than you think you can handle, but that is how we grow.

May God bless you and comfort you in this trying time.

-Jason

34 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

yaussyp, how long have these things been happening?  

About 11 years now. Since my mid teens.

1 hour ago, yaussyp said:

I have even cursed at God repeatedly for allowing me to go through this. It's all but unbearable. Was this not why Jesus died on the cross for us? To become the curse, and protect us from unjust curses and torment from Satan? Why does the blood not apply to me?? I am in desperation right now.

He died on the crosd to spare ud the penalty of sin. We are not promised a happy life or a mate or to have an easy life. No matter how rough life is we have salvation and forgiveness of sin. Perhaps you misunderstand what His death means to us

I am sorry you are suffering though

36 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Absolutely not.  I wasn't saying to just open the Bible and read a random Scripture and take it out of context....  is that what you meant by Him leading you to that verse? 

No, I meant I asked him "Why won't you help me?" and my eyes were led to that verse. Also one time I did the same thing, and I just happened to flip to page 666, and Isaiah 66:6. I think he is trying to tell me something...

Usually when I ask for answers I get nothing but crickets.

14 minutes ago, yaussyp said:

No, I meant I asked him "Why won't you help me?" and my eyes were led to that verse. Also one time I did the same thing, and I just happened to flip to page 666, and Isaiah 66:6. I think he is trying to tell me something...

Usually when I ask for answers I get nothing but crickets.

How do you interpret that? 

When I see the numbers 666, I think of the antichrist, but I don't interpret it as God telling my I am an antichrist.  

Edited by Abby-Joy

What do you think of all the people here responding to you... who genuinely care about you?  Could you consider that that is God showing you that He cares about you? 

• Loved it! 1