Sign in to follow this  
yaussyp

Am I cursed/hexed?

1 minute ago, Abby-Joy said:

How do you interpret that? 

When I see the numbers 666, I think of the antichrist, but I don't interpret it as God telling my I am an antichrist.  

I think it's strange that in that particular bible, Isaiah verse 6:66 was on page 666 and the verse also happens to be God repaying his enemies what they deserve. I think he was telling me I'm getting what I deserve, because I'm an antichrist, and I belong to the devil.

2 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

What do you think of all the people here responding to you... who genuinely care about you?  Could you consider that that is God showing you that He cares about you? 

That would take a lot to believe. So many people have pretended to "care" about me, until it's more convenient to stick a sword in my chest instead... I don't trust anyone anymore. It seems like everyone is the enemy in disguise.

We all deserve eternal hell, but in His mercy He has provided us with a way to be spared from all that - the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. 

Perhaps His message to you is, despite all of humanity deserving punishment, He has spared you through Christ. Trust in Him.

2 minutes ago, yaussyp said:

I think he was telling me I'm getting what I deserve, because I'm an antichrist, and I belong to the devil.

I call BS on that. I read your testimonial, what you wrote about your experience by the pool. Just stop and let yourself be still. Spend time in prayer. You are overthinking this.

1 minute ago, LearningToLetGo said:

I call BS on that. I read your testimonial, what you wrote about your experience by the pool. Just stop and let yourself be still. Spend time in prayer. You are overthinking this.

I'm not entirely sure that experience was God... was it? Could it have been the effect of some kind of witchcraft or voodoo? I really don't know.

Be Courageous, Mate, stay strong.

What i do when someone persecutes me, or i feel i am under attack, is go and help a random person,

in the street, any where. Go and talk to the oppressed in the street's ( reverse it).

But a $2.00 lotto ticket, walk up to someone that you are drawn to help,

Say excuse me i want to do a random act of Kindness today for some one, and i just selected you,

i bought this lotto ticket and would like you to have it. Your Love and generosity, will alight the amber within them.

Give them hope, that  there's is nice people like you around, Love can only blossom in someone if they are shown Love,

this is what Jesus Taught. If someone Cuts me out in the traffic aggresively, i make sure i don't get up tight and angry

i reverse it, and look for an opportunity to let someone into the traffic.

I feel better, they usually have a relieved, and grateful look on there face, and when they get home to there kids, they don't transmit it.

Transform what is going on in your life, don't transmit it. Jesus said, they persecuted me, they will persecute you.

But keep strong, and your Heavenly Father will reward you in the end. I have a saying " My happiness doesn't depend on the Approval of other's"

Only my Creator.

Peace Brother.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi friend what I want you to know is Jesus said in the world you will have trouble but be of good cheer for I have overcome the world. 

So Jesus is saying to you be of good cheer no matter the type or amount of trouble. I been having a lot of trouble lately.  But I know God is my father in heaven. And Jesus cares for me still. We can even die a bad death but then we go to be in his presence forever. Then he will give us rest from trouble. Laugh at trouble because Jesus has overcome all things. Praise God !

1 minute ago, yaussyp said:

I'm not entirely sure that experience was God... was it? Could it have been the effect of some kind of witchcraft or voodoo? I really don't know.

That's why I say pray.  You'll be alright, but you gotta ask for help first.

Just now, LearningToLetGo said:

That's why I say pray.  You'll be alright, but you gotta ask for help first.

Ask for help? I never thought of that. You mean God would have helped me if I had only asked sometime in the last 11 years? Wow.

1 minute ago, yaussyp said:

Ask for help? I never thought of that.

Is that sarcasm I smell? ;)

Were you asking for help, or were you asking for God to do it for you? I don't know. Only you can answer that. 

Sign in to follow this