• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING “COUNT” ... ... ... 666

Hello n2thelight ... you used understanding to employ Strongs Concordance regarding number 5585 “count” from 5586 as a pebble worn smooth by handling in enumeration, to compute or count as in 5584.

Our Lord knows His Word and He knows His numbers.

I expanded on your finding and 5584 is from the base of 5567 ... which is to play on a stringed instrument – make melody – sing (psalms)

And just what has a stringed instrument and making song or melody have to do with the counting?

IMMEDIATELY following the 666 counting (Rev 14) notes the VICTORS over the number, that sang “as it were” a new song that only they understood.

Rev. 15 speaks about the VICTORS over the beast, image, mark and number having the harps of God, a (stringed instrument as noted in Strongs 5567) and they sing the Song Of Moses.  Deut 32

I believe David, the sweet psalmist is “the key” (Rev 3:7) to the understanding of Revelation and his psalm 144 (a prophetic number) speaks about “counting” ... teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Hands and fingers” were biblical units used to “count or measure” just as small smooth stones were used during biblical times for that purpose.

I believe all these passages tie together along with the point that n2thelight made about Deut 32 and the “Song of Moses” noted in Rev 15.

“For their rock is not as Our Rock” Deut 32:31 ... and He shall say “were are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted.  Read Deut 32.

As born again believers, who is our ROCK? ... and who is their rock?

I am a protestant ... protestants believe that the papacy is one of the beasts of Revelation and that the Church of Rome is the great harlot church.

There is a real Peter and a real Mary ... and then there is the blasphemous distortion that the Church of Rome has made of them.

Each and every pope is considered to be the “image of Peter”.

He wears the ring of Peter and sits in the “Chair of Peter”.

Saul was changed to Paul, but peter (petrus) was ADDED to Simon.

Do you think it coincidence that “small pebble” (petrus) was added?

Do you think it coincidence that the only person other than Satan himself that Jesus ever called Satan was ... ... Peter.  Math. 16:23

These are prophetic clues to serious students of Revelation.

ccc

Edited by canada
to bold passage

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

Hello, canada. I hope you are doing well. This is a very interesting piece. One thing is numerology, this resembles esoteric writing more than biblical prophecy. Remember, protestants are made of many diverse groups and most of their prophetic interpretations were made before the understanding of current events. I advise you to unlearn everything and approach the the Book of Daniel and Revelation with fresh eyes as it relates to global events of the modern era.

Edited by Scott Free
spelling error

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, canada said:

LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING “COUNT” ... ... ... 666

Hello n2thelight ... you used understanding to employ Strongs Concordance regarding number 5585 “count” from 5586 as a pebble worn smooth by handling in enumeration, to compute or count as in 5584.

Our Lord knows His Word and He knows His numbers.

I expanded on your finding and 5584 is from the base of 5567 ... which is to play on a stringed instrument – make melody – sing (psalms)

And just what has a stringed instrument and making song or melody have to do with the counting?

IMMEDIATELY following the 666 counting (Rev 14) notes the VICTORS over the number, that sang “as it were” a new song that only they understood.

Rev. 15 speaks about the VICTORS over the beast, image, mark and number having the harps of God, a (stringed instrument as noted in Strongs 5567) and they sing the Song Of Moses.  Deut 32

I believe David, the sweet psalmist is “the key” (Rev 3:7) to the understanding of Revelation and his psalm 144 (a prophetic number) speaks about “counting” ... teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Hands and fingers” were biblical units used to “count or measure” just as small smooth stones were used during biblical times for that purpose.

I believe all these passages tie together along with the point that n2thelight made about Deut 32 and the “Song of Moses” noted in Rev 15.

“For their rock is not as Our Rock” Deut 32:31 ... and He shall say “were are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted.  Read Deut 32.

As born again believers, who is our ROCK? ... and who is their rock?

I am a protestant ... protestants believe that the papacy is one of the beasts of Revelation and that the Church of Rome is the great harlot church.

There is a real Peter and a real Mary ... and then there is the blasphemous distortion that the Church of Rome has made of them.

Each and every pope is considered to be the “image of Peter”.

He wears the ring of Peter and sits in the “Chair of Peter”.

Saul was changed to Paul, but peter (petrus) was ADDED to Simon.

Do you think it coincidence that “small pebble” (petrus) was added?

Do you think it coincidence that the only person other than Satan himself that Jesus ever called Satan was ... ... Peter.  Math. 16:23

These are prophetic clues to serious students of Revelation.

ccc

No takers that conclude that the Church of Rome is the great harlot church described in Revelation?