Sign in to follow this  
maryjayne

Isolation in the home.

Can I have some prayer please for ways to both endure and find ways to solve my problem of isolation. When we moved here I was healthy and able to get around and do things and get out to people. This has changed about 18 months ago:

I cannot drive. There is no effective public transport.

I have ME/CFS so am very limited in what i can do or where I can go.

I live in an isolated place with no neighbours near enough to me to visit, and no Christians or church to go to.

Both my husband and adult son (who still lives with us) has Aspergers so the emotional isolation and company of those who are NT's is absent.

Moving is not an option

I just dont know how to cope with this isolation anymore, especially the emotional and spiritual isolation. The chat room on here is a God Send.

Edited by maryjayne
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying for You! 2

Hi Mary Jane

Sure i can Pray for you.

Hope your Circumstances become much better for you.

I know what it's like to isolate, i then realized, Aloneness was a time to be spent in meditation with God.

And when i felt lonliness , i reverted back to Aloneness. 🙂

Am sure there would be a fellowship of Brothers and Sisters, that do visitations in your area.

Surely someone, also would be delighted to share bible study within your home weekly, its worth looking into.

And something to look forward to each week.

Take care, and keep your chin up.

Blessings.

B/I

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, BrotherIan said:

Am sure there would be a fellowship of Brothers and Sisters, that do visitations in your area.

Surely someone, also would be delighted to share bible study within your home weekly, its worth looking into.

And something to look forward to each week.

sadly no. but thank you for your reply.

• Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

sadly no. but thank you for your reply.

if you have a good internet connection, you can use facetime on apple or Skype on google or android to speak to people face to face....   it's not quite like being able to get an occasional hug but it is better than a pen pal or even just speaking on the phone.   I'm kind of surprised that some of the chatters here don't use one or the other for some of their discussions....    I personally don't use chat much because I'm not a fast writer and make a lot of mistakes on the keyboard....   also some serious discussions sometimes takes a bit of thought before speaking/writing and by the time I decide if something really should be said, the discussions have moved on.    With Skype you can also make sure someone really understood what you were saying.

So my recommendation would be to set up a skype account and see if there are people that want to make cyber friends...   I'm blessed to be in a position of meeting lots of people every day, but my career as a Xerox Service engineer for 38 years put me into thousands of offices over that time period meeting new people all the time.....    Just the thought of being in your position gives me an occasional night mare....       so I think I understand where you are coming from....   Not knowing where you live it would be difficult to look into specific situations you might take advantage of...…    my prayers go out to you and I hope the Lord can end the loneliness.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

7 hours ago, maryjayne said:

Can I have some prayer please for ways to both endure and find ways to solve my problem of isolation. When we moved here I was healthy and able to get around and do things and get out to people. This has changed about 18 months ago:

I cannot drive. There is no effective public transport.

I have ME/CFS so am very limited in what i can do or where I can go.

I live in an isolated place with no neighbours near enough to me to visit, and no Christians or church to go to.

Both my husband and adult son (who still lives with us) has Aspergers so the emotional isolation and company of those who are NT's is absent.

Moving is not an option

I just dont know how to cope with this isolation anymore, especially the emotional and spiritual isolation. The chat room on here is a God Send.

Father please hear the prayer for maryjayne. Please provide her both endurance, and some relief from the isolation her situation forces upon her. Amen 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying now and im not sure but going out in the sun more might help some.

• Thumbs Up 2

Joining in prayer for you, Maryjayne.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sign in to follow this