Heb 13:8

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

I believe God actually placed the timing of this war into scripture, via the birds at the great supper of God at the end of the 70th week. (Ez 39:4, Rev 19:17-18)

1. Ez 38 begins at the abomination of desolation
2. Peace and safety in first 3.5 years allows Israel to be with unwalled villages
3. Peace and safety in first 3.5 years gives Israel the decision to rebuild the third temple
4. Ez 38 is this sudden destruction in 1 Thess 5:3 at the abomination of desolation
5. Ez 39 takes place at the end of the 70th week
6. The birds eat the flesh of the dead bodies left after Ez 39 is over
7. Ez 39:2-4 comes prior to Ez 39:9
8. So Israel burns weapons for the first 7 years of the 1000 yr reign

Ez 38:11-12 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land. ” 

Ez 39:2-4 I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand. 4On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals.

Rev 19:17-18 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”

Ez 39:9 “ ‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel.

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Jesus says when the AOD takes place the Jews must make an exodus out of Israel because antichrist will try to slaughter them.

Mark 13:14 "When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains".

Antichrist will then send army to kill them just like Pharaoh did to the Red Sea but the earth will swallow them.

Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

My question to you is who will Gog try to invade if those Jews already gone out of Israel after the AOD ? and the a/c occupy Israel/Jerusalem at the Temple.

Well let's start with Ez 38:8, "recovered from war" I believe is describing Psa 83 in the Grace dispensation.

Ez 38:8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

Geographically speaking, I don't believe Judea is a part of Sheba (S.W. Arabia) or Tarshish (a port on the Mediterranean). By this time, Israel will have obtained more land from Psa 83. The Ishmaelites I believe is Arabia in Psa 83.

Ez 38:13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, "Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?"'

If memory serves me correct, I believe there's quite a few islands in the Mediterranean.

Ez 39:6 I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands (islands), and they will know that I am the LORD.

Ez 39:17-20 is also a description of Rev 19:17-18 at the end of the 70th week, via the birds.

Ez 39:17-20 “Son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Call out to every kind of bird and all the wild animals: ‘Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrifice I am preparing for you, the great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood. 18You will eat the flesh of mighty men and drink the blood of the princes of the earth as if they were rams and lambs, goats and bulls—all of them fattened animals from Bashan. 19At the sacrifice I am preparing for you, you will eat fat till you are glutted and drink blood till you are drunk. 20At my table you will eat your fill of horses and riders, mighty men and soldiers of every kind,’ declares the Sovereign Lord.

I'm also thinking that the peace treaty in Dan 9:27 was an act of unfaithfulness towards God.

Ez 39:26 They will forget their shame and all the unfaithfulness they showed toward me when they lived in safety in their land with no one to make them afraid.

- Heb

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I believe God actually placed the timing of this war into scripture, via the birds at the great supper of God at the end of the 70th week. (Ez 39:4, Rev 19:17-18)

2. Peace and safety in first 3.5 years allows Israel to be with unwalled villages
3. Peace and safety in first 3.5 years gives Israel the decision to rebuild the third temple
4. Ez 38 is this sudden destruction in 1 Thess 5:3 at the abomination of desolation

(Big, Big, Problem ...... between "Spiritual and Physical")

(1. The "ITES" are Killed First, then 2. God calls them to Rememberance)

1. Joshua 12 = "ITES" are Killed (God is using the Temple/Jerusalem)

2. Ezra 9:1-8 = "ITES" Called to Remembrance (Abomination of Desolation, Spiritual Only)

(Genesis 15:18-21 ................ God is talking about the "ITES" how he would kill them eventually in order to bring the Jewish People into Jerusalem past the Jordon River .................... God does this with Joshua ...................... by the time the "EZRA" takes place, the Jewish people are already in Jerusalem ....................... God is not performing the action at that time, only for remembrance) (Assyrian and Babylon built the Second Temple in Jerusalem, the First Temple was built by God for David/Solomon ........................ when Jesus came to Jerusalem, the Jewish people said, "ISN'T THIS YOUR TEMPLE", and Jesus said no, its a temple build by idol worshippers) (People call this the "10 Lost Tribes", because King David killed off the Giants and other Ethnic Groups, so they are just lumped into this category, as apart of "Abraham's Covenant" god voiced by the passage of the "ITES", unclean ethnic groups God had to kill in order to establish the First Temple in Jerusalem)

(Big, Big, Problem .................. God does not perform the "Work" for the Temple in the New Testament ..................... God does not kill the "Abomination of Desolation", for the Gospel's Tables (if you want to use Nuclear Weapons, that is another issue)

(Ezekiel 38 Did Not Happen, God did not "Cleanse the Temple" a Second Time!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1. Daniel 1:7 = Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abednego (God Cleansed the Temple)

2. Ezekiel 38:2 = Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal (God Does Not Cleanse the Temple)

God allowed Assyria/Babylon to take the Jewish People into Captivity to illustrate the fact that he would not, not ever again, "Cleanse the Temple" ................... God only Cleansed the Temple for David/Solomon ................... God didn't do anything with that issue after that .................... God did not Cleanse Anything for another Temple in Jerusalem, nor did God create anything there, only the First Temple ........................ Its Prophecy, but its also a Spiritual Parable, don't expect God to perform the work!

I THESSALONIANS 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

God Performs the Work for 153 Days and Humanity is Dead Already in a moment in the twinkling of an eye, this has nothing to do with the "TEMPLE", this is just God finishing the Gospel's Law (there simply isn't any more sin, and therefore no "Abomination of Desolation"), therefore, this verse doesn't proof anything at all on the subject of the "TEMPLE CLEANSING".

We have a little more than 2 1/2 years until humanity is dead, dead as in not living......................if you want to answer God.........................there is a Prophecy of the Golden Gates in Jerusalem being Destroyed by a Nuclear Weapons and the Graving coming open in Jerusalem, weather that has to deal with the Prophecy of "God and Magog or MABUS", who knows...........................but, let the world dies in its uncleanness as an offering for God, we have God already if we have his word.

Edited by Gibbus

Thank you Gibbus. Have a good day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

22 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Ez 38:11-12 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land. ” 

Ez 39:2-4 I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand. 4On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals.

Rev 19:17-18 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”

Ez 39:9 “ ‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel.

I agree. I know many people don't.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

32 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

You understand that Jesus 2nd coming will be to Armageddon war first to defeat a/c and false prophet with their armies, He will then touch the ground of Mt. Olive where He departed 2000 years ago,  the land will then split massively as the new kingdom of Christ shall be built there, why would God come down to destroy Gog n Magog invasion when His Son is already in Jerusalem ? the Armageddon battle would settle all Israel's enemies be4 the Millennium.

Zechariah 14:4  And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

When do you believe the Saints will be reasurected and transformed into eternal perfect beings? 

Before Zechariah 14:4  ?

On the day of Zechariah 14: 4 ?

Sometime after Zechariah 14: 4 ?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Adstar said:

When do you believe the Saints will be reasurected and transformed into eternal perfect beings? 

(God Won't Cleanse the Temple, that maybe something the Antichrist wants, not something I want, humanity will just pass away soon)

(The God is King over this Earth for 153 Days, and All Humanity is Dead during that time) (Restatement)

ZECHARIAH 14:8 And it shall be in that day, [that] living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

DANIEL 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

ZECHARIAH 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

DANIEL 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end [be]: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Roswell UFO 1947 = Summer, this begins 70 Years of Weeks for Daniel 9:2

Solstice Precessional Alignment = Winter, (12/21) This is "42 Years" or 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016 ... 1980 to 2021 A.D. Roughly to the end of Daniel's 70 Years of Weeks

(Gentile Prophecies, add 42 Years to the End of Daniel's Weeks, the Gospel doesn't do that)

70 Weeks // 1290 and 1335 Days // 1260 Days (42 Years)

70 years // 7 Years // "Half of 7 Years or Half of about 70/77 Years"

God tells us the "HALF" = 42 for Gentiles in Isaiah, but God is not adding to the Gospel, these are only divisions

Same Period = 1260/1290 to 9/23/2017 then 1335 Days, then 153 Days

Everybody is dead during the 153 Days..................God make it clear with Jesus that there was not only to be no Kings in Jerusalem, because God never made any more temples, but that God said though Jesus the "Third Temple begins 3 days of darkness", 153 Days everybody is dead anyway.

"Jerusalem according to Zechariah 14:4, is a reference to Jesus or his Church, not a reference to Geographic Jerusalem .................. Jesus said I will rebuild the Church in "3 Days of Darkness", the judgment is over for us, everybody is dead, but God finishes his church in "153 Days" .................... After the First Temple was destroyed, that is when God stopped using "Corporate/Geographic Jerusalem" to identify with the True Church .................... God instead uses the "Saints/Prophets/Church of Jesus", that is why God will not go beyond the "4th Vial / 4th SEAL / 4th Trumpet.

God will not destroy the "Jerusalem that is Jesus's Church", until 153 Days!

If I say God began the 70 Years for Weeks of Daniel 9:2, from the Independence of Isreal/Jerusalem, then I am adding to the Gospel...................instead.....................Antichrist Note:

Obviously God did talk about Cleasning the Temple a Second Time, with "God and Magog Prophecy", more correctly, God possibly talked about what his contribution would be if the temple ended up "cleansed" .................... with that said ................. if we simply said "God and Magog = 200,000,000 Discerned by God for 153 Days of his Work, then the Prophecy is Completed without Controversy".  God obviously did not use Jerusalem to begin the 70 Year Mark of Daniel, clearly that is a result of his previous abandonment of jerusalem (ethinc suicide and what the usa keeps doing to me, with my relatives and other, doesn't mean anything, humanity still dies very soon, this is not about obtaining the pleasures of this dying world, its about understanding more of the gospel, that means removing the gentile abuses of adding to the gospel)(the Antichrist wants to undo the blind and dumb death God has given Humanity, not me, if humanities dies in about 2 and 1/2 years, then that is good let it die, time to move forward).

EDIT

(With that said, now I give plenty of opportunities.........................once God allows humanity to have the corpse of moses, regardless of how that happens, you will have no hope of anything until you die in less than 2 1/2 years.....................you have hope of mass suicide with moses at best, that why its good to promote that, if humanity dies that way it is good, if you die blind and dumb over my, i mean, moses corpse that is even better) (everything must remain the same in terms of the way things happen for 2 1/2 more years at least)

(I believe for that reason, after the USA killed Terrence Mckenna, Nguyen Ngoc Loan was killed relative to that, you simply don't have value you just die, and nightly walk, monday or tuesday to city hall to see if you can finish that, your mass suicide, I don't see armies of ethnic people following me around like zombies, sometimes they do) (Issac Newton had a pattern to the euthanasia that was necessary, if he said, "I am the President, the Cabinet, the Congress, I am the Governor, the Mayor and the Peace Keeper as it concerns me in your incompetency", then he is confidence he can dispose and euthanize in a quick and efficient capacity) (not only is this the people's only defense, but this is what they will want a lot more of, maybe more then Issac Newton was willing to provide)

Edited by Gibbus

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

4 minutes ago, Gibbus said:

(God Won't Cleanse the Temple, that maybe something the Antichrist wants, not something I want, humanity will just pass away soon)

(The God is King over this Earth for 153 Days, and All Humanity is Dead during that time) (Restatement)

ZECHARIAH 14:8 And it shall be in that day, [that] living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

DANIEL 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

ZECHARIAH 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

DANIEL 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end [be]: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

EDITING

Not sure why you replied to my question with this? 

Why even quote me if your not answering the question i posed?

7 hours ago, Adstar said:

Of course as Paul has told us, BEFORE.

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

You understand that Jesus 2nd coming will be to Armageddon war first to defeat a/c and false prophet with their armies, He will then touch the ground of Mt. Olive where He departed 2000 years ago,  the land will then split massively as the new kingdom of Christ shall be built there, why would God come down to destroy Gog n Magog invasion when His Son is already in Jerusalem ? the Armageddon battle would settle all Israel's enemies be4 the Millennium.

Zechariah 14:4  And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

I think this will be His THIRD coming. He will come the second time FOR His saints, pretrib.