• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I think this will be His THIRD coming. He will come the second time FOR His saints, pretrib.

(Big Big Problems) (Thinking)

1. 70 Years of Daniel

2. Three Days then "Middle of the Week" 1260/42 Years Gentile Reign

(Saints Go with God, God touches the 4th Vial/4th Seal/4th Trumpet)

3. Three Days then, 150 Days, Humanity is Dead, God does the Work

(The Gentile Prophecies, Nostradamus, Issac Newton, William Miller, Saint Malachy, all seem to believe the "Saints will be taken first") (I disputed this, pending an action form God, but I also called this false for good reasons) (Ezekiel 38 to 39 you can call the Gentile Reign of Isaiah)

(Big Big Problems) (Bottom Line) (Gentile Principal of King David)

II SAMUEL 2:10 Ishbosheth Saul's son [was] forty years old when he began to reign over Israel, and reigned two years. But the house of Judah followed David.

II SAMUEL 2:11 And the time that David was king in Hebron over the house of Judah was seven years and six months.

Higgs Boson (1260/42 Outside of 70 Weeks)*

II SAMUEL 5:4 David [was] thirty years old when he began to reign, [and] he reigned forty years.

II SAMUEL 5:5 In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years over all Israel and Judah.

70 Weeks with Observable "1260/42" Inside of 70 Weeks*

70 Years // 1290 and 1335 // 1260 (42 Years)

God groups the figures this way, you can't change the order, and you can't change the groupings ................. everything that I said was valid and true until 12/21/2018 .................... I will try to restate the position briefly:

70 Years then in "One Week 1290 1335", God addresses the "Abomination of Desolation" .... then in "Middle of the Week 1260/42", God Pours how his address on the Desolate, that is how you read daniel's figures, with the addition God revealed for the Gentiles according to Isaiah as he said he would.

Without more Detail there are two rays to read this statement, this is the Big Big Problem:

This is the First Way (Ezra 8:35): 70 Years, but 42 Years before that Marks the End of Weeks, and 1260 Days Marks the 1290th Day at the End of the 70th Week .............. so 1335 Days from the 70th Year, is End of Weeks and that is also End of the 42nd Year. (1290 Days to 9/23/2017 then 1335 Days to 2021 A.D., "1260/42" is just Gentile Foolishness, No Value since they are calculated within the 70 Weeks period).

This is the Second Way (Isaiah 17:6)

II CORINTHIANS 11:24 Of the Jews five times received I forty [stripes] save one.

II CORINTHIANS 11:25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

70 Years // 1290 - 1335 = 450 // 42 Years to 2060 A.D.

9/23/2017 + 450 Days to 12/21/2018 + 42 Years to 2060 A.D.

God says, gives us, "One Week and Middle of the Week" as Parables, he doesn't directly assign number value to them. However:

You can't change the groupings of the figures, or the Order: (There just isn't much that can be done to square this with the gospel and Gentile Prophecies God allowed, it is either this way, or the other way no middle ground)

Here's is an Example: 70 Years and that is ok Done ... then ... you can go 1290 + 1335 Days to Double Eclipse Alignment of USA, in 2024 A.D. However, none of this marked the 70th Year of 9/23/2017, in the "Middle of the Week", beyond that "Flight 370 already marked 1290 Days to 9/23/2017, from God" ................... beyond that, the 42 Years from Solstice Precessional Alignment to end of 70 Weeks no longer works, and 42 Years from 2024 A.D. is no longer "Halley's Comet 2060 A.D.", if you do anything else, lets say you go from 70 Years and then add 1260 Days, you just violated the order of the figures God uses "1290 and 1335 comes first" (Lots of additional errors with the language of the gospel if you don't use the two conclusions we provided already).

**** The Case is not closed until after 9/23/2017 to 12/21 to CHRISTMAS at best

God only gives us one length of 1260/42 for the Gentiles ................... God is not giving us 1260/42 for the "Two Witnesses" and also for the Gentiles ...................... Miller's Prophecy of "1260 + 1260" is not valid on those terms. "One Week of Daniel", God already told us that "1290 and 1335" was one week"1260/42 for Gentiles is only One Period for "Middle of the Week" this is the Prophecy according to Isaiah and Ezekiel 38-39 that God Revealed.

1. Solstice Precessional Alignment to 2021 A.D. = Complete Conclusion

2. Sun in Dark Rift 12/21/2018 to Halley's Comet 2060 A.D. = Complete  Conclusion

(Like Someone Said, already "Zechariah 14:8", which says "Summer and Winter to mark the 70 Weeks of Daniel, and the Gentile Reign" can only provide these two answers with the Gospel's Law) (Beginning with Roswell UFO near June Solstice, and the last focus is near the December Solstice)

**** When the Case is Closed

We will be too far from the 70th Year, to provide a truth that reports the gospel, with some minor deviation, we can be absolutely certain this year in 2018, expires God's willingness to contend with man for his discernment of the seed populations for the new earths.  "One Week and Middle of the Week", you can never say that "1290 Days" comes after the 70th Year, nor can you say, for that reason that "Seven Years" will come after the 70th Year.  For those reasons, you can never use the figure of "1260 by itself" it is not Seven Years, it was never intended to be Seven Years, and also if you say 70 Years and then 1260 Days, then where is "1290 and 1335" the order and implied usage is violated (Genealogies of 77 for Luke and 42 for Matthew, teaches us the figure of 1260/42 is either inside or it is isolated, it is not a substitute for Seven Years, it does not replace "1290 and 1335" as William Miller Implied).

What I am trying to say is that, everything that I've said, that we've said is valid and true, and there are only two valid conclusions until this year passes, and then there is only one valid conclusion with God, no deviations, no word play, nothing can satisfy the language of the gospel's law coherently.

(God doesn't go below the 4th Vial / 4th Seal / 4 Trumpet (everybody dies) ........................... or the 4th Vial / 4th Seal / 4th is Gentile Reign and then the 6th Vial / 6th Seal / 6th Trumpet is everybody dies)

(We are fortunate, some conclusions, require God to do nothing to be validated, then only 2 1/2 years, more)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Psalm 83 war was the 6 Days war where Israel finally reoccupy Jerusalem after 2000 years.

Edited by Omegaman 3.0 because it had a video, Videos are only allowed in the video section of the forums. If a person chooses to track it down and risk whatever one risks by going to YouTube, the video may be seen there bye searching for Miracles of the 6 Day War , 1967 and Psalm 83

I certainly agree. It could have dual fulfillment however, considering they're surrounded by angry ISIS.

How else will Israel obtain more land if not from defeating the Psa 83 foe's. I see them obtaining more land in Ez 38-39, via Sheba (S.W. Arabia) and Tarshish (a port on the Mediterranean).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

20 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Imho be4 they are taken to the Throne (the great multitude) just be4 a/c appears to conquer the world with peace pacts, especially between Israel-Arab which we know its being proposed now.

So all the Saints will be reasurected / raptured before the AC appears to conquer the world ??  That does not align with scripture at all..

(Luke 21:8-28) "And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them. {9} But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by. {10} Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: {11} And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. {12} But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake. {13} And it shall turn to you for a testimony. {14} Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: {15} For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. {16} And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. {17} And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake. {18} But there shall not an hair of your head perish. {19} In your patience possess ye your souls. {20} And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. {21} Then let them which are in Judæa flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. {22} For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. {23} But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. {24} And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. {25}And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; {26} Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. {27} And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. {28} And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh."

So at the end of describing all these end days happenings.. The persecution we shall face, the great earthquakes, famines, Jerusalem surounded by armies, people fleeing Judea into the mountains, end times signs like changes in the Sun Moon and in the stars ( blood moon, darkened sun and stars falling from the sky) and finally seeing the Son of Man coming in a Cloud with Power and great Glory... The scripture then says to us followers on earth at this time to  ""then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh""  .. to LOOK UP  and know that our redemption is near...

Not that our redemption has already happened before these end time tribulation events in a pre-tribulation rapture.. If the Saints are raptured and resurrected before these events then they would have no need to look up and know that their rapture is about to happen,, that it is near,, because they would have been raptured before all these end times tribulation events had happened.. 

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

why would God come down to destroy Gog n Magog invasion when His Son is already in Jerusalem ?

Gog and Magog will already be destroyed by the time Jesus lands on the mount of olives with His saints, Ez 38:18-23 and Ez 39:1-6.

The saints coming down from heaven on white horses occurs prior to the great supper of God (the birds eating the bodies of Ez 38-39), read Rev 19:14-18. The clean up process will take seven months, via the Israelites burying bodies with the help of birds and wild animals taking care of the rest.

While all this is going on Israel has begun burning weapons for seven years, Ez 39:9. The clean up process from Ez 38-39 will be long and tedious, but thankfully Satan will be bound for a 1000 yr, Rev 19:19-21 and Rev 20:1-3.

Ez 39:11-20 “ ‘On that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, in the valley of those who travel east of the Sea. It will block the way of travelers, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon Gog. 12“ ‘For seven months the Israelites will be burying them in order to cleanse the land. 13All the people of the land will bury them, and the day I display my glory will be a memorable day for them, declares the Sovereign Lord. 14People will be continually employed in cleansing the land. They will spread out across the land and, along with others, they will bury any bodies that are lying on the ground. “ ‘After the seven months they will carry out a more detailed search. 15As they go through the land, anyone who sees a human bone will leave a marker beside it until the gravediggers bury it in the Valley of Hamon Gog, 16near a town called Hamonah. And so they will cleanse the land.’

17“Son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Call out to every kind of bird and all the wild animals: ‘Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrifice I am preparing for you, the great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood. 18You will eat the flesh of mighty men and drink the blood of the princes of the earth as if they were rams and lambs, goats and bulls—all of them fattened animals from Bashan. 19At the sacrifice I am preparing for you, you will eat fat till you are glutted and drink blood till you are drunk. 20At my table you will eat your fill of horses and riders, mighty men and soldiers of every kind,’ declares the Sovereign Lord.

Rev 19:14-18 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

17And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”

1 minute ago, R. Hartono said:

One shall be taken one shall be left, the taken are the great multitude, the left are the tribulation saints without oil.

So there are two raptures now?   I don't think so..

Just now, R. Hartono said:

Only one rapture be4 the Peace Deal takes place between Israel-Arab

So then the people looking up at Luke 21: 28 knowing that their redemption is near will be devastated when they will find out their redeption is not drawing near and they will not be raptured and transformed in a twinkling of an eye.. 

I don't think so...

1 Corinthians 15: KJV

51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, {52} In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Last trump hummmm lets see..

(Matthew 24:29-31)Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: {30} And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. {31} And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/30/2018 at 1:03 AM, Heb 13:8 said:

I believe God actually placed the timing of this war into scripture, via the birds at the great supper of God at the end of the 70th week. (Ez 39:4, Rev 19:17-18)

1. Ez 38 begins at the abomination of desolation
2. Peace and safety in first 3.5 years allows Israel to be with unwalled villages
3. Peace and safety in first 3.5 years gives Israel the decision to rebuild the third temple
4. Ez 38 is this sudden destruction in 1 Thess 5:3 at the abomination of desolation
5. Ez 39 takes place at the end of the 70th week
6. The birds eat the flesh of the dead bodies left after Ez 39 is over
7. Ez 39:2-4 comes prior to Ez 39:9
8. So Israel burns weapons for the first 7 years of the 1000 yr reign 

(EZ 38-39 TIMELINE - "Fresh Start Summary")

1. God gives a Covenant to "Abram" for the Faithful, but for the unfaithful, God gives a covenant to "Abram" under the surname "Abraham" (Gen. 17:4-5)

2. Abram's Covenant at Canaan (Gen. 15:17-21), God would kill the ITES, and prepare the First Temple (this was finished in the Book of Joshua 12)

3. Abraham's Covenant at Beersheba (Gen 21:32-22:20), to Kill his Son Issac (God wants Abraham to Perform the Work of Cleansing the Temple) (This is Voiced in Ezekiel 38-39)

(Coincidentally, King David(God), acted these statements out by killing all the Giants, and even his son that was born in adultery was killed) (Regardless of that happening, Exekiel 38-39 was not fulfilled, because, God did not build the First Temple at that time, God eventually did, and Assyria/Babylon took the temple and built their own in jerusalem, now God will not dispute this issue, or he simply has not at this moment, either way the Prophecy is still Unfulfilled, for "Cleasning the Second Temple)

(Jesus even confirmed this Issue of the "Cleasning of the Temple" for the Lord's Body, was not a work he was to performed, as he was casted out, of the temple after trying to cast out all the evil there, the money changers and everything else, and he was later crucified) (Jesus Answer about the "Third Temple" for Three Days of Darkness, that is the end of the Gospel .................... but the "Second Temple" is still unanswered, it hasn't happened, or it is just a matter for the faithful)

(Ezekiel 38-39) (The Timeline is more of a dispute if anything else ?)

1. (Sarah was otherwise a Mute, only when God sent his Angels did she Sing and Dance) (After God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, she may of returned to being a Mute, just a summary statement)

2. God "Blows the Trumpets", this is Connected to God Performing the Work (we see that a lot with Joshua's Book)

3. God put "Hooks in their Jaws, so they cannot Blow a Trumpet", Ezekiel 38:4, (so they cannot proclaim that the Lord is going to do the Work)

(Seven Years of Silence in Heaven, for Daniel's Final Week, that means God does nothing to cleanse the Second Temple) (Now if you don't do anything, you die ignorant, if your the child in adultery spiritually, since we are not in that position, should we really care?)

(Luke 9:54-56, Jesus Says no to, the him performing the work of Calling Down Fire on the Second Temple)

EZEKIEL 39:9And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

DANIEL 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

If God says no, Jesus says no, and Michael says the Angels have no more War in Heaven, clearly, God does not act to fulfill the prophecy of Gog and Magog, maybe Satan does, maybe Satan does not.  Otherwise, nothing happens until Seven Billion Die.

I was having fun, tossing up lots of Figures for the "One Week and Middle of the Week of Daniel", God is not going to disturb the "4th Vial / 4th Seal / 4th Trumpet", perhaps God is waiting for the Destruction of the Second Temple?  Unless Humanity does that, then who knows, God certainly is not going to do that.

Daniel's One Week Revised (Gog and Magog's Epic Fail!!!!!!)

(Haggai 2:16-18) 5/21/2011 + 2300 Days to 9/23/2017 ... ... ... or 1260(42)/1290 to 9/23/2017 in Days from Flight 370 (Ezra 8:35)

(Ezra 2:64-67) 9/23/2017 + 1335 Days to 5/21/2021 for 153 Days to 10/21/2021

(Seven Years from Flight 370 to Mark "One Week of Years", and 42 years from Solstice Precessional Alignment to Mark the End of Weeks ................... Both first in the Middle of the "One Week or Weeks" of Daniel)

(God's Legal Reason, is he doesn't do anything for 1260/42 of Gog and Magog, that is why the figure is inside the 70 Weeks, it doesn't mean anything .................. this is Legal Evidence, you understand now?)

What if "Gog and Magog" destroyed the Second Temple in Jerusalem, would God still do nothing?

You can't tell God what to do.  God has a timetable, for his actions, or he does not act.  God is not a "on and off" switch, like turning on a light blub ....................... you have Isaiah 17:6, IICorn 11:24, Elijah's 450, that appears to say 9/23/2017 + 450 Days to 12/21/2018 ..............(Think 4th and 5th SEAL is 3 Days of Darkness for 150 Days, everyone is dead, God does not let us see his church die) (Or Think 4th SEAL for 153 Days of Darkness!!!!!) but that is Gentile Corruption, remember they assume like the Ancients that God wants to kill the "Saints/Prophets/Church", God does not want to do that ..................... that is my sincere answer, but you can understand now, why the Gentile Prophecies (Nostradamus, Issac Newton, William Miller, Saint Malachy), are false, because they all claim God will Kill the Church! ........................ I don't believe in that, and the legal evidences do not support the position, clearly this is true, yes? You understand now?

(God doesn't kill the church, Peter the Roman of Saint Malachy, does not reign when the Church is burned by Fire, when Jesus said I would not burn Jerusalem with fire, I would not let the "gates of hell prevail against the church"!!!!!!  So why all this hatred of God, and the church if it doesn't mean anything at all, its just a clever ruse, if you don't have Jesus, then all you are left with is the hope of this dying world, the hope of this dying creation, I am and we should be very far from that.......................there's only 2 1/2 years left, no more, nothing is left)

(Mark of Beast is installed for first 3 SEALS, then everyone with that mark dies on the 4th Vial / 4th SEAL / 4th Trumpet, that is global death, now do you want to die with the Gentile Prophecies that promote the Mark of the Beast!!!!!  The Rudiments of Creation more than the Love of Jesus!!!!!!!!!)

Edited by Gibbus

15 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

After the rapture of the church and the peace deal between Israel-Arab is secured so Israel can live in short peace then Gog will attack.

Yes! The first 3.5 years is peace and safety, then the antichrist reign and Ez 38 will begin at mid trib.

1 Thess 5:3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Jer 30:6 Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale?

Joel 2:1-7 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming. It is close at hand— 2a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes, such as never was in ancient times nor ever will be in ages to come. 3Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes. Before them the land is like the garden of Eden, behind them, a desert waste— nothing escapes them. 4They have the appearance of horses; they gallop along like cavalry. 5With a noise like that of chariots they leap over the mountaintops, like a crackling fire consuming stubble, like a mighty army drawn up for battle. 6At the sight of them, nations are in anguish; every face turns pale. 7They charge like warriors; they scale walls like soldiers. They all march in line, not swerving from their course.

The connection to horses being present in the 70th week and His second coming are found here...

Notice that Micah 5:3 mentions being in labor who bears a son. Did you know that the sign of the woman in labor in Rev 12:1-5 came to pass on 9/23/17?

Ez 38:15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army.

Micah 5:2-4, 10 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." 3Therefore Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor bears a son, and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites. 4He will stand and shepherd his flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God. And they will live securely, for then his greatness will reach to the ends of the earth. 10 "In that day," declares the LORD, "I will destroy your horses from among you and demolish your chariots.

Zech 12:2-4 “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the Lord. “I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations.

Zech 14:15 A similar plague will strike the horses and mules, the camels and donkeys, and all the animals in those camps.

Joel 2:1-7 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming. It is close at hand— 2a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes, such as never was in ancient times nor ever will be in ages to come. 3Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes. Before them the land is like the garden of Eden, behind them, a desert waste— nothing escapes them. 4They have the appearance of horses; they gallop along like cavalry. 5With a noise like that of chariots they leap over the mountaintops, like a crackling fire consuming stubble, like a mighty army drawn up for battle. 6At the sight of them, nations are in anguish; every face turns pale. 7They charge like warriors; they scale walls like soldiers. They all march in line, not swerving from their course.

Rev 9:16 The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number.

Rev 14:20 They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses' bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

Rev 19:17-18 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”

15 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

After the rapture of the church and the peace deal between Israel-Arab is secured so Israel can live in short peace then Gog will attack.

This day hasn't come yet. It's the last 3.5 years of the 70th week, the great tribulation..

Joel 2:2 a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes, such as never was in ancient times nor ever will be in ages to come.

Matt 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now--and never to be equaled again.

Notice this army is mentioned in Joel 2, Ez 38 and Rev 9.

1 hour ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Yes! The first 3.5 years is peace and safety, then the antichrist reign and Ez 38 will begin at mid trib.

1 Thess 5:3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Jer 30:6 Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale?

Eze 38-39 Time Line ................... Fresh Start (Simplified - Gentile Heathens)

1. Pre Trib = Beginning of Daniel's Weeks (1260/42)

2. Mid Trib = "Midst of the Week" of Daniel's Weeks (1260/42)

3. Final Trib = "One Week of Daniel" of Daniel's Weeks (1260/42) (1290 and 1335)

(All of this is Simple, God Disputes the One Week of Daniel) (God never Built a Second Temple, and Never intends to, its says the "Latter Seven Years" will Glorify God, in the "Mist of the Gentile Sin")

EZEKIEL 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land [that is] brought back from the sword, [and is] gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

EZEKIEL 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

Daniel's Weeks

Roswell UFO 1947 + 70 Years to 9/23/2017

Flight 370 + 1290 Days to 9/23/2017 then 1335 Days to 2021 A.D., Everything is Finished

Gentile Sin

Roswell UFO 1947 + 30years for Luke 3:23 = 1977 WOW SIGNAL!

1977 WOW Signal + 1260 Days to Solstice Precessional Alignment in 1980 this Began + 42 Years to 2021 A.D. (1260/42 for Gentile Reign of God Blasphemy)

Logic Statement

God Measures One Seven Year Period Only (For Daniel Only) for the "Gentile Reign", this is not an Addition to Daniel's Weeks, therefore the "Gentile Reign 1260/42", can only be contained within the 70 Week Period, and it has legal evidence that follows that.

God says in Ezekiel 38-39 as we've said, "Seven Years of God doing Nothing to the Temple in Jerusalem", Revelation Says "Gentiles Destroy the Temple for 1260/42"

(Logic Statement)

If God does nothing, the "Gentile 1260/42" doesn't mean anything, only the action of God has any value with the Gospel's Law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Beyond this, God never uses "1260 + 1260" or " 2520, its never a "Real Seven Year Period", it can never be called the "One Week of Daniel that Bridges the 70th Week, that takes place in the "Midst/Middle of the Week") (I believe there is sincerity in the Gentile Conclusions, that is why I've used Legal Evidence, but Anything beyond the 70 Week Period, as a result of "1260/42" is false, no language for that in the gospel, I can play with the language in the gospel, but it doesn't mean anything, clearly, god did not intend that!)

(Nguyen Van Lem, and the Falling Man Moses of 9/11/2001, must be the same person .................. humanity has violated God's Law, Isaiah 42:1-3, God says if you play mass suicide with Moses, that is your reward for the "Gentile Reign") (God is not going to give us 42 more years, everything will be settled in 2 1/2 years roughly .................... also, what you do with me in your mass suicide is not important, neither is your lives, but your willingness to feel suffering and pain, in addition to God's euthanasia has limited your mass suicide interests, but this does happen frequently in your mass suicide especially with ethnic people)

(Pope John Paul II, the church, his father, his mother, his brothers, their children, ethnic people of all kinds, made a choice that is as unimportant as your lives in mass suicide, and this is effective until you die in 2 1/2 years, and you are really blind and dumb 100% to 1000% more because of your need to keep hurting me, weekly and daily this good..................take advantage of this and pray before you die with no hope) (City Hall tonight for Ethnic Euthanasia, in City of Philadelphia, kill two more negro children at the train tracks, the maybe, do this in a row, then may I will burden myself, by reporting this to the ethnic invested police departments there ................. for the good of the pure police officers in the City of Philadelphia)

Edited by Gibbus