alchristfollower

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

There will be two prophets, otherwise called the “two witnesses” of the book of Revelation, that will appear 3.5 years prior to the second coming of Yeshuah Messiah around the spring of 2023 AD and will die in Jerusalem. There exists a distinction between the “42 months” and “1,260 days” in Revelation, even though they both equate to the same time expressed differently, because one time is figurative and the other is literal, therefore, whatever is declared figuratively in months means each figurative day is one literal year, and whatever is declared in days means literal days. Both these times are mentioned in same passage in Revelation concerning the witnesses and the set-apart city, where the set-apart city is trampled for 42 figurative months, which equates to 1,260 literal years, and the prophesying of two witnesses happens for 1,260 days, which equates to 1,260 literal days, or 42 literal months, or 3.5 literal years. As such, they will have authority to bring whatever plagues they want as often as they want. They will be killed during the trumpet blasts related to the second coming of Yeshuah Messiah, hence why they are mentioned between the sixth and seventh trumpets of Revelation. As such, since we know the time of their death, which will be in autumn in relation to the Festival of Trumpets, then we also know the time of their appearance will be around the spring 3.5 years prior. They will be killed by the newly formed United States of Europe.
Edited by Steve_S
Removed external link.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Temple has to be built first. 

Daniel 12:11-12

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/24/1947

20 hours ago, alchristfollower said:
There will be two prophets, otherwise called the “two witnesses” of the book of Revelation, that will appear 3.5 years prior to the second coming of Yeshuah Messiah around the spring of 2023 AD and will die in Jerusalem. There exists a distinction between the “42 months” and “1,260 days” in Revelation, even though they both equate to the same time expressed differently, because one time is figurative and the other is literal, therefore, whatever is declared figuratively in months means each figurative day is one literal year, and whatever is declared in days means literal days. Both these times are mentioned in same passage in Revelation concerning the witnesses and the set-apart city, where the set-apart city is trampled for 42 figurative months, which equates to 1,260 literal years, and the prophesying of two witnesses happens for 1,260 days, which equates to 1,260 literal days, or 42 literal months, or 3.5 literal years. As such, they will have authority to bring whatever plagues they want as often as they want. They will be killed during the trumpet blasts related to the second coming of Yeshuah Messiah, hence why they are mentioned between the sixth and seventh trumpets of Revelation. As such, since we know the time of their death, which will be in autumn in relation to the Festival of Trumpets, then we also know the time of their appearance will be around the spring 3.5 years prior. They will be killed by the newly formed United States of Europe.

What is the beginning point or event that brings you to 2023? Who do you see as the possible leader of the United States of Europe? And who do you see as the two witnesses?

Edited by Philadelphianlady

1 hour ago, Philadelphianlady said:

What is the beginning point or event that brings you to 2023? Who do you see as the possible leader of the United States of Europe? And who do you see as the two witnesses?

I calculate the year 2023 because of the current year we are in since creation. The Anno Mundi year is off by around 213 years. We are now in the year 5992 YB, the true year since the beginning. You can read my study on how I calculated this year here http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2018/07/31/the-current-year-since-creation-and-when-the-sabbath-and-jubilee-years-are/ . Which implies if the two prophets are to appear 3.5 years before the second coming, as the last warning, and if the second coming will be in the autumn of 6000 YB, where it would indeed fit with the appointed times of the Torah and prophetic timelines of Daniel, then the two prophets will appear around 2023 AD, in the spring. The leader of the United States of Europe will be none other than the pope, because the climax of what Europe will become is precisely what John saw in his vision, the prostitute riding the first beast of Revelation, for the one who hides the beast is the one who is in control of the beast. Yet because the pope will take full control of Europe through stealth is why he will be hated by the ten nations that gave their authority to the newly formed United States of Europe. Europe is very divided, and like iron does not mix with clay, will never remain unified, for once the United States of Europe reaches its climactic point of unification, it will dismantle on its own. You can read my separate studies on the explanation of these visions regarding the prostitute of Babylon and the two beasts of Revelation here http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2016/10/22/the-identity-of-the-antichrist-the-two-beasts-of-revelation-and-the-whore-of-babylon/ and http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2017/10/14/rome-the-future-capital-of-the-future-united-states-of-europe-and-the-destruction-of-the-vatican/ . And finally, the actual identity of the two witnesses is still a mystery, but it will soon be revealed to us who they are, when they appear. They may even be walking among us right now, or you may have spoken to one of them already, because one of them will be a Gentile, so that one probably lives in one of the Gentile nations right now, who knows. The two prophets themselves also may not even know they have been chosen for that role either until the appointed time comes closer.

46 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

The Tribulation is 7 years long, and it hasn't started yet. Let alone, the Temple has not been rebuilt, the Rapture hasn't happened yet, the 4 Horsemen have not ridden yet.

I think your calculations are a bit off there.

There is no "7 year tribulation". The 7 year tribulation is a lie concocted by those who do not understand the final week of Daniel, and do not understand that the 70 weeks of Daniel have already been fulfilled entirely. The great tribulation will last around 3 weeks, because it is the length of time the trumpet blasts and bowls of wrath of Revelation will last, which is around 3 weeks, because it is how long the autumn festivals of the Torah are. The third temple is about to be rebuilt, for it will indeed be rebuilt before the coming of the Messiah. I was just at the temple institute in Jerusalem, and they've already made all the articles of the temple, including the menorah, which is made of solid gold, and is on display in the Jewish quarter of Old Jerusalem. And from several news sources and rumors, you can already begin to see that its about to happen, even from the peace plan Trump is about to unravel in the next few months, which he calls the "deal of the century". The temple will be built next to the Dome of the Rock, because the Dome of the Rock corresponds to the outer court of the new temple, which is the area that has been given to the Gentiles that were the last people to trample Jerusalem, which are currently the Muslims, who relate to the Byzantines that built that structure. The rapture does not happen before the second coming, it happens after, precisely on the 10th day of the seven month, because that is when the final trumpet blast will happen after the trumpet blasts that happen beginning on the 1st day of the seventh month, which is the last trumpet Paul spoke of, where the dead are raised, are gathered by angels, and taken to meet Yeshuah in the air. This is the gathering of the chosen, which many call the "rapture", but confuse it with some secret event that happens way before the second coming. This is not so. And finally, the seals of Revelation have all already been opened until the first portion of the sixth seal. I am working on a study right now to explain each of the seals. But at a general scope, what you should know, is that the seals began to be opened when Yeshuah ascended on high, and came into his kingdom, and began to rule from heaven.

Edited by alchristfollower

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,531
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Gee, and here  I have been under the impression Tim La Haye and Jerry B.Jenkins had made it clear that the two witnesses are Eli  and Moishe. Both get killed by  Nicolae Jetty Carpathia.

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

:mellow: .  .  .  .  .  .  . :D

1 hour ago, alchristfollower said:

I calculate the year 2023 because of the current year we are in since creation. The Anno Mundi year is off by around 213 years. We are now in the year 5992 YB, the true year since the beginning. You can read my study on how I calculated this year here http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2018/07/31/the-current-year-since-creation-and-when-the-sabbath-and-jubilee-years-are/ . Which implies if the two prophets are to appear 3.5 years before the second coming, as the last warning, and if the second coming will be in the autumn of 6000 YB, where it would indeed fit with the appointed times of the Torah and prophetic timelines of Daniel, then the two prophets will appear around 2023 AD, in the spring. The leader of the United States of Europe will be none other than the pope, because the climax of what Europe will become is precisely what John saw in his vision, the prostitute riding the first beast of Revelation, for the one who hides the beast is the one who is in control of the beast. Yet because the pope will take full control of Europe through stealth is why he will be hated by the ten nations that gave their authority to the newly formed United States of Europe. Europe is very divided, and like iron does not mix with clay, will never remain unified, for once the United States of Europe reaches its climactic point of unification, it will dismantle on its own. You can read my separate studies on the explanation of these visions regarding the prostitute of Babylon and the two beasts of Revelation here http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2016/10/22/the-identity-of-the-antichrist-the-two-beasts-of-revelation-and-the-whore-of-babylon/ and http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2017/10/14/rome-the-future-capital-of-the-future-united-states-of-europe-and-the-destruction-of-the-vatican/ . And finally, the actual identity of the two witnesses is still a mystery, but it will soon be revealed to us who they are, when they appear. They may even be walking among us right now, or you may have spoken to one of them already, because one of them will be a Gentile, so that one probably lives in one of the Gentile nations right now, who knows. The two prophets themselves also may not even know they have been chosen for that role either until the appointed time comes closer.

What source gave you the number 6000 years? I have one, but I don't think you would accept it (by your avatar)

20 minutes ago, Philadelphianlady said:

What source gave you the number 6000 years? I have one, but I don't think you would accept it (by your avatar)

My source is the bible. If you read the study, in how I derived that number, you will see what timelines and prophecies of the bible I used to derive that number. 

2 minutes ago, alchristfollower said:

My source is the bible. If you read the study, in how I derived that number, you will see what timelines and prophecies of the bible I used to derive that number. 

Can you narrow it down a bit? LOL I'm very interested.

Edited by Philadelphianlady

2 minutes ago, Philadelphianlady said:

Can you narrow it down a bit? LOL

We know there are around 1,880 years from Adam to Terah, around 1,992 years from the anointing of Yeshuah to now in the year 2018 AD, and around 1,000 years from the Year 6000 YB to the Year 7000 YB, which sums up to around 4,872 years summing those precise portions of time, which are within the total of 7,000 years for this heaven and earth, which leaves around 2,128 years to account for in the last two remaining portions of time to account for, from Terah to the anointing of Yeshuah, and from now to the Year 6000 YB, where if those 2,128 years are added to the Year 1880 YB of Terah, the latest year Yeshuah would’ve received the anointed would’ve been the Year 4008 YB, but since we know Yeshuah received the anointing in a Jubilee year, then the latest Jubilee year Yeshuah would’ve received the anointing within that timeline would’ve been around 8 years prior in the Year 4000 YB, where those 8 years are then subtracted from the 2,128 years left to account for, which yields around 2,120 years from Terah to the anointing of the Messiah, where those last remaining 8 years are then added to the last remaining portion of time that is left to account for, the portion of time from now until the Year 6000, which would thus be around 8 years, and in this way, without having to try to count genealogies and timelines that are difficult to count from Terah until the anointing of the Messiah, where some of those timelines overlapped, such as the coregencies of the kings of Judah, where a “coregency” is when two kings rule at the same time, we already know that around 2,120 years passed from Terah to the anointing of the Messiah