• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, Revelation Man said:

Not understanding the chronology of the Book of Revelation {BoR} puts one at a total disadvantage, I know, I used to no get it for 25 years. 

Rev. 17 is the Harlot {All False Religion} being destroyed by the 10 Kings of the Beast, thus when the Beast demands to be worshipped as the only God, all other religions {Harlot} will be destroyed {Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. all}. Thus this happens in Rev. ch. 6, when the first Seal is opened, not after Jesus Conquers the Beast and his minions in Rev. 16:17-19, where the Angel cries...IT IS DONE !! 

Rev. 18 is Babylon {WHOLE WORLD} getting hit with the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments over a 42 month period. oYIt starts in Rev. 6 also.

Rev. 19 is about the Marriage and Return, thus it covers the FULL 7 Years in Heaven, then back to earth via Jesus and the Bride. Where Jesus defeats the Beast in Rev. 19, that already happened in Rev. 16:19. IT IS DONE !! 

Correct, Rev. 19 is the Raptured Church in Heaven, Marrying the Lamb, then Returning for the Marriage Supper after 7 years in Heaven.

Allow me to weave this together for you to prove the Church/Bride are the FOWLS in Rev. 19.

Matt. 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Rev. 19 is shown above in so many words, because we are given a CLUE for a reason. Jesus is trying to teach his followers, and the Jews in the end time what to look for and how not to be deceived. The Anti-Christ and False Prophet are going to be doing Miracles, trying to TRICK the Jews into coming out of their SAFE ZONE in the Petra/Bozrah area so he can kill them. And Jesus says IF IT WERE POSSIBLE {its not possible because Jesus WARNED THEM beforehand] the Anti-Christ and False Prophet would TRICK the very Elect Jews who have come unto Christ. We know its the Jews because that is the only ones that the Anti-Christ can't get at, he can get at the Remnant Church {see Rev. 12:17}. 

Since Jesus has warned the Jews who repented beforehand {IN THIS VERY VERSE} the Jews will understand what they need to do, BUT WHY ? Because of the very next verses, he tells them, HEY LOOK, of they tell you I am in the Desert, don't believe it, if they tell you I am in a store room, don't believe it !! Then Jess tells them EXACTLY where he will come from.......In the EASTERN SKIES !! The Jews in Petra will be looking for Jesus to come in the Eastern Skies, along with us the Church of course.

THEN A BIG CLUE that not many get.....Jesus says that WHEREVER the Carcass is at, that is WHERE the Eagles {Church/Bride} will be gathered at !! Then Jesus says Immediately after the Tribulation he will return [from the Eastern Skies no doubt, with the Church in tow].

Does this MATCH the Rev. 19 ArmageDdon Marriage Supper ? YES !!

The Marriage happens in Heaven {Rev. 19} we stay there 7 years, then Return on White Horses with Jesus Christ to the Marriage Supper !! Which is Armageddon. A shown in Rev. 19.

Rev. 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords. 17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Armageddon IS THE MARRIAGE SUPPER !! We aren't going to eat them, its Symbolic, we have victory of the cowards !! We FEAST on their look as the Almighty God takes control, Amen, over those who hate God !!

We are the Eagles mentioned in Matt. 24:28, Jesus gives the Jews a clue where he will show up at....The Marriage Supper Feast.....Armageddon, not in the Desert, not in the Storeroom, etc. etc., but instead the Eagles/Bride/Fowls will be at Armageddon where the Carcass {armies of the Beast} is at. 

The only time we do not know his coming is the Pre trib Rapture, of course everyone knows when the Second Coming is, its 1260 days after the Beast Comes to power. 

Rev. 17 is the Harlot {All False Religion}

Why not just believe John? It is that difficult to overcome your preconceptions? Look how simple this is:

Rev. 17:And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman...

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

It is very clear to any reader: you simply cannot believe John even when he makes it so clear: the woman is a city, NOT false religion. 

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Can false religion be burned?  You know the answer.

when the Beast demands to be worshipped as the only God, all other religions {Harlot} will be destroyed {Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. all}.

The Beast does not even appear until after the Midpoint of the week! And you are totally mistaken by your word "destroyed." Why? You don't believe John.

Notice what John wrote:

"all the world wondered after the beast."

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast...

"power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations."

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,

Who is the "all" and the "they?"  It would include "{Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. all}"  In other words, the Beast does not destroy these false religions - He ASSIMILATES them. He deceives them all into thinking HE IS GOD. He has miracles to prove it. God called them false miracles.

Let me make this perfectly clear: all Muslims will be fooled and will think HE is their Allaqh. All Buddhists will think he is the god of creation and the god of all their deceased ancestors. All Hindu's will think he is their great Brahma. In other words, their religion does not get destroyed: they are all deceived and are assimilated into the Beast's religion.  Probably the Beast will tell each of them that their old religion was "perfected."

Thus this happens in Rev. ch. 6, when the first Seal is opened  You are rearranging the book, so I know without a doubt your theories will be proved wrong. The religion of the Beast will not be enforced until after chapter 14. It is written. Your theories cannot change it.

Rev. 18 is Babylon {WHOLE WORLD} getting hit with the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments over a 42 month period.   Just more MYTH! Chapter 18 is an in-depth look at the destruction of "Babylon" (Jerusalem) that started at the great earthquake at the 7th vial that ends the week.

Rev. 19 is about the Marriage and Return, thus it covers the FULL 7 Years in Heaven  Sorry, more myth: The marriage cannot even START until the Old Testament saints are resurrected - at the 7th vial (the last day). Did you never ask God why the marriage is in chapter 19, after the week has ended?

that already happened in Rev. 16:19. IT IS DONE !!  Wrong yet again! The "it is done" is in reference to the 70th week that ENDS here at the 7th vial.  Stop rearranging! The week ends in chapter 16, but Jesus does not return until chapter 19, AFTER the marriage and supper.  Don't get me wrong; you can rearrange to your heart's content: I just want you to know, if you rearrange, it is guaranteed: you will be wrong.

Eagles  Your theory here is as wild as it can get. Notice how Luke put it:

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

This is without much doubt the parable of the tares playing out. The angels gather out the wicked. There SPIRIT is cast into hell, but their body is left behind for the birds.  Buzzards or vultures go after carcasses.

"Eagle" is Strong's 105:   "

1. an eagle: since eagles do not usually go in quest of carrion, this may be a vulture that resembles an eagle"

Thayer's:  "since eagles are said seldom or never to go in quest of carrion, to understand with many interpreters either the vultur percnopterus, which resembles an eagle"

saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven  Yes, saying to BIRDS: OF COURSE the birds will have a feast, but by this time the marriage and marriage supper are done and finished in heaven. This is a second feast, for birds only.

Armageddon IS THE MARRIAGE SUPPER !!  MYTH. If you wish, you can join the birds. The rest of the Bride will have their marriage supper in heaven before we descend.  You amaze me.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Rev. 17 is the Harlot {All False Religion}

Why not just believe John? It is that difficult to overcome your preconceptions? Look how simple this is:

Rev. 17:And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman...

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

It is very clear to any reader: you simply cannot believe John even when he makes it so clear: the woman is a city, NOT false religion. 

Do you really not understand the book of Revelation after all this time ? That it is ENCODED via the Old Testament ? Or is it only OK to DECODE it in how you believe ? How many times do I have to show you who God sees as Babylon ? Rev. 16:19 God sees the Nation he defeats at Armageddon as Babylon the Great go read it !!  And the Nations that show up are the E.U. and Kings of the East {Covers the Four Beasts} AND All the Kings from the WHOLE WORLD, so Babylon the Great is the Whole World. The GREAT CITY that was tattooed on the Harlots Head was what ? Babylon the Great !! 

Rev. 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

What did he see ? Only FOUR VERSES !!

Rev. 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The vision was only 4 verses, John saw the False Religious Harlot riding the False Government Beast. The two have been mixed together for eons. Not getting that this is False Religion Riding False Governance just boggles my mind to be honest. Its so obvious. SEE THE CLUES of the Harlot, Blasphemy, shes adorned as a Harlot would be, she drinks from gold cups {See Daniel 5}, and thus is an Abomination and a Fornicator. All things assoc. with False worshipping of false gods. Harlots wore their name on their Headbands so they could be recognized by their patrons. 

Thus she is a Mystery {OR WAS until God explained it, see verse 7-8}, she is Babylon the Great {meaning that is where her Zenith was at, Babylon was known for false god worship}. She is an Abomination and the Mother of Harlots. Of course Semiramis birthed all this with Nimrod, and God sees worshipping false gods as an abomination. 

You simply don't seem to know how to decipher the BoR brother, OR....and this is my thinking, you are so intrinsic you can't ever be moved, and that is not a good thing via the Prophetic word, God desires to teach us knew things every day, people who only can see in a straight line, can never see what God is doing in the corners. Tunnel vision is no good, IMHO. 

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Can false religion be burned?  You know the answer.

Yes, the Beast and his minions can KILL OFF all religions except Beast Worship, learn to heed the Metaphors brother. Can a city be NAKED ?  Can you eat a cities flesh ? You see, your tunnel vision ignores those Metaphors, but then you seem aghast at the metaphors about the Woman being burned !! 

The False Religion is what is Destroyed, Burned, etc. etc. because the Beast demands to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! What do you think is Judged in Rev. 17:1 .................Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: False Religion is all over the world, NO CITY IS !! When do we see this moniker elsewhere ? DOWN BELOW in verse 15...............15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Now WHAT CITY makes up NATIONS ? False Religion is WORLD WIDE !! thus Nations, Tongues, Peoples work !! Take off those tunnel shades brother. I look at all the facts and ask God to guide me in the right direction. 

The Beast does not even appear until after the Midpoint of the week! And you are totally mistaken by your word "destroyed." Why? You don't believe John

Right, Rev. ch. 6 is the MIDWAY POINT....

Notice what John wrote:

"all the world wondered after the beast."

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast...

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,

Who is the "all" and the "they?"  It would include "{Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. all}"  In other words, the Beast does not destroy these false religions - He ASSIMILATES them. He deceives them all into thinking HE IS GOD. He has miracles to prove it. God called them false miracles.

Those that worship him he assimilates, those that refuse are KILLED OFF {Rev, 17:16}. 

They are the other 4 Billion people he doesn't kill. However they don't Worship Satan per se. That is Metaphoric in nature. The "WORLD" Worships Satan today, because they LOVE his evil ways {Abortion/Homosexualty/Prversions, etc. etc}, its a FORM of adoration. 

Let me make this perfectly clear: all Muslims will be fooled and will think HE is their Allaqh. All Buddhists will think he is the god of creation and the god of all their deceased ancestors. All Hindu's will think he is their great Brahma. In other words, their religion does not get destroyed: they are all deceived and are assimilated into the Beast's religion.  Probably the Beast will tell each of them that their old religion was "perfected."

No, he's going to kill them. They blow themselves up today, and you think they are going to worship a MAN. Satan is brilliant, hes not going to waste time trying to bring Religions together, that is futile, hes going to FORCE Beast Worship, why do you think the False Prophet is called a BEAST ? He BEASTS over Religion like the BEAST does over Governments. So the F.P. forces Beast Worship. You have something on your mind, but it doesn't fit.

Thus this happens in Rev. ch. 6, when the first Seal is opened  You are rearranging the book, so I know without a doubt your theories will be proved wrong. The religion of the Beast will not be enforced until after chapter 14. It is written. Your theories cannot change it.

No, you don't understand the order of the BoR. 

No use going further......only when you get to Heaven will you admit I am right.  Your first meal in Heaven will be CROW...:t2:

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Do you really not understand the book of Revelation after all this time ? That it is ENCODED via the Old Testament ? Or is it only OK to DECODE it in how you believe ? How many times do I have to show you who God sees as Babylon ? Rev. 16:19 God sees the Nation he defeats at Armageddon as Babylon the Great go read it !!  And the Nations that show up are the E.U. and Kings of the East {Covers the Four Beasts} AND All the Kings from the WHOLE WORLD, so Babylon the Great is the Whole World. The GREAT CITY that was tattooed on the Harlots Head was what ? Babylon the Great !! 

Rev. 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

What did he see ? Only FOUR VERSES !!

Rev. 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The vision was only 4 verses, John saw the False Religious Harlot riding the False Government Beast. The two have been mixed together for eons. Not getting that this is False Religion Riding False Governance just boggles my mind to be honest. Its so obvious. SEE THE CLUES of the Harlot, Blasphemy, shes adorned as a Harlot would be, she drinks from gold cups {See Daniel 5}, and thus is an Abomination and a Fornicator. All things assoc. with False worshipping of false gods. Harlots wore their name on their Headbands so they could be recognized by their patrons. 

Thus she is a Mystery {OR WAS until God explained it, see verse 7-8}, she is Babylon the Great {meaning that is where her Zenith was at, Babylon was known for false god worship}. She is an Abomination and the Mother of Harlots. Of course Semiramis birthed all this with Nimrod, and God sees worshipping false gods as an abomination. 

You simply don't seem to know how to decipher the BoR brother, OR....and this is my thinking, you are so intrinsic you can't ever be moved, and that is not a good thing via the Prophetic word, God desires to teach us knew things every day, people who only can see in a straight line, can never see what God is doing in the corners. Tunnel vision is no good, IMHO. 

Yes, the Beast and his minions can KILL OFF all religions except Beast Worship, learn to heed the Metaphors brother. Can a city be NAKED ?  Can you eat a cities flesh ? You see, your tunnel vision ignores those Metaphors, but then you seem aghast at the metaphors about the Woman being burned !! 

The False Religion is what is Destroyed, Burned, etc. etc. because the Beast demands to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! What do you think is Judged in Rev. 17:1 .................Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: False Religion is all over the world, NO CITY IS !! When do we see this moniker elsewhere ? DOWN BELOW in verse 15...............15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Now WHAT CITY makes up NATIONS ? False Religion is WORLD WIDE !! thus Nations, Tongues, Peoples work !! Take off those tunnel shades brother. I look at all the facts and ask God to guide me in the right direction. 

Right, Rev. ch. 6 is the MIDWAY POINT....

Those that worship him he assimilates, those that refuse are KILLED OFF {Rev, 17:16}. 

They are the other 4 Billion people he doesn't kill. However they don't Worship Satan per se. That is Metaphoric in nature. The "WORLD" Worships Satan today, because they LOVE his evil ways {Abortion/Homosexualty/Prversions, etc. etc}, its a FORM of adoration. 

No, he's going to kill them. They blow themselves up today, and you think they are going to worship a MAN. Satan is brilliant, hes not going to waste time trying to bring Religions together, that is futile, hes going to FORCE Beast Worship, why do you think the False Prophet is called a BEAST ? He BEASTS over Religion like the BEAST does over Governments. So the F.P. forces Beast Worship. You have something on your mind, but it doesn't fit.

No, you don't understand the order of the BoR. 

No use going further......only when you get to Heaven will you admit I am right.  Your first meal in Heaven will be CROW...:t2:

When you wish to symbolize what John and the Holy Spirit meant to be taken literally, we have nothing we can talk about.

We will see who eats the crow.

13 hours ago, iamlamad said:

When you wish to symbolize what John and the Holy Spirit meant to be taken literally, we have nothing we can talk about.

We will see who eats the crow.

And I just proved to you that you use Metaphors that don't fit.....and accept that. The  "CITY" portion can never be the Harlot because the INTERPRETATION by the Angel of NATIONS doesn't fit does it brother ? We have to be honest when our own ideas don't fit. That is why I never hook myself up to ideas until God shows me His truths. If I have an idea, It might be 6 months or a year until that is confirmed or rejected by God. 

The Harlot can not be a CITY. 

Edited by Revelation Man

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

And I just proved to you that you use Metaphors that don't fit.....and accept that. The  "CITY" portion can never be the Harlot because the INTERPRETATION by the Angel of NATIONS doesn't fit does it brother ? We have to be honest when our own ideas don't fit. That is why I never hook myself up to ideas until God shows me Hod truths. If I have an idea, It might be 6 months or a year until that is confirmed or rejected by God. 

The Harlot can not be a CITY. 

You did prove to yourself! That much is evident. You prove everything in your own estimation.  By the way, I did not use a metaphor: John TOLD US that "Babylon" was the great city and the great city was Jerusalem - but you just don't believe him - thinking you know better than John.

As for NATIONS: I wonder what part of this verse you can't understand?

Do you not understand that this power over all nations will come from JERUSALEM? That is where the Beast and False Prophet will make their home and their headquarters.  God meant for the city of Jerusalem to be the beacon to draw all people to HIM, so the devil will create a counterfeit and deceive all people from Jerusalem. That is why the woman is Jerusalem and Jerusalem is the woman, or the great Who*e Babylon.

The TRUTH? When John wrote "the woman is that great city" he was NOT speaking metaphorically. You must learn to leave things literal when them make good sense taken literally.  But then, someone who imagines the marriage supper is for the birds - what can anyone expect?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You did prove to yourself! That much is evident. You prove everything in your own estimation.  By the way, I did not use a metaphor: John TOLD US that "Babylon" was the great city and the great city was Jerusalem - but you just don't believe him - thinking you know better than John.

As for NATIONS: I wonder what part of this verse you can't understand?

Do you not understand that this power over all nations will come from JERUSALEM? That is where the Beast and False Prophet will make their home and their headquarters.  God meant for the city of Jerusalem to be the beacon to draw all people to HIM, so the devil will create a counterfeit and deceive all people from Jerusalem. That is why the woman is Jerusalem and Jerusalem is the woman, or the great Who*e Babylon.

The TRUTH? When John wrote "the woman is that great city" he was NOT speaking metaphorically. You must learn to leave things literal when them make good sense taken literally.  But then, someone who imagines the marriage supper is for the birds - what can anyone expect?

You are being very dishonest here aren't you ? You cite a verse from Rev. 13:7 about the Anti-Christ, and try to hide that fact by not pointing out the scripture verse, but that doesn't work with me because I know the whole bible front to back. 

So once again, the Harlot can not be a Nation can it ? The Harlot RIDES the Beast so she is not the Beast, the 10 Kings kill her off. So your sleight of hand only exposes the lengths you will go to to try and be right, even when you are wrong. 

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

I will explain what the Holy Spirit has shown me recently, I blogged a blog 8 months ago and in the blog I stated that Rev. 17:18 was speaking of Rome, (from my perspective) within 2 months the Holy Spirit had revealed to me who Babylon was, who the Beast is and who the Harlot is. My opinion is my opinion, I never allow it to supersede God's revelation, in other words I do not hold on to the pride of my opinion. If you want to know who the Harlot, Beast and Babylon is read on.

To start with it is not a City, it is not Rome, Babylon proper, Jerusalem, NYC, it is not the RCC, Mecca or America. HINT: The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. There is also NO MYSTERY BABYLON, I do not understand why we continue to say this, the Angel in 17:7 says this: Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Since the Angel says I will explain the Mystery of the woman (Harlot) and the Beast she rides (Seven Headed Beast) why do we insist that it is still a Mystery and why do we not understand that in Rev. 17:8-18 the Angel explains the Mystery to us? Why do we miss what is in plain site? Mystery (Musterion) in the Greek means Secret by Gods Silence, once God reveals the Secret/Mystery, it is no longer a Mystery.

The Seven Headed Beast is explained by the Angel first, many people say it sits on Seven (7) hills, when the passage has nothing to do with hills or location, it is speaking of Seven Rulers who arise, we understand this because in the very next verse it speaks about the Seven Kings. So she sits on Seven Mountains which = Seven Rulers just like the Seven Heads = Seven Kingdoms. God reduced the KINGDOMS to KINGS because the Last Beast is a mere MAN and God wanted us to know that.( As in 20/10 to 10/5 to 1/2) Then the Angel says Five have fallen, ONE IS, and one is YET TO COME. This is where we have to use our intelligence a wee bit. Who are these Kings? Well we see in Rev. 13 when this Seven Headed Beast is described that the Beasts of Daniel are included, the Lion (Babylon) Bear (Persia) and Leopard (Greece) along with Rome of course as the fierce Beast. So we are searching for the other three heads, who can they possibly be? What is the commonality of the Beasts/Heads that are mentioned? They each Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel, that is what made them a "BEAST", so we need to go through history and find the other three common Beasts/Heads. Well lets see, after a little thought we should get this fairly easily, Egypt and Assyria Conquered/Enslaved Israel, and the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings will according to prophecy Conquer Israel (Abomination of Desolation). So lets add this up, and see what the Angel has revealed to us.

Five Kings have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece) ONE IS (Rome of course was Ruling Israel when John wrote Revelation) and one is YET TO COME (The Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings). We understand the Beast with Seven Heads now. This is why the USSR, China, the United States and even the British Empire or Ottoman Empire can not be a Beast or one of the Seven Heads, they never Conquered Israel, while Israel/Jewish Peoples were in the land. The Brits ruled Palestine as did the Ottoman Empire, but God dispersed Israel all over the World, this was why Ezekiel prophesied that Israel would be as "Dead Men's Bones" but we know those dead men's bones came Alive again in 1948, so after Rome, and up until 1948, there could be no Beast, because there was no Israel in the land. The Seven Headed Beast is revealed.

Now what does the Angel say about the Harlot/Woman? Well firstly it says the Water she sat on is Peoples, Nations, Tongues and Multitudes. So right off the bat we understand she is Worldwide. A key is in Rev. 17:16 the Kings in league with the Beast destroy her, but why after all these years of being co-mingled together do they burn her and destroy her? Because she is ALL FALSE RELIGION, and the Anti-Christ right after the Abomination of Desolation will demand to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! The Anti-Christ will come after Israel, who flees to the Wilderness where God protects them for 1260 days (Rev. 12), he then comes after Christians who became Christians after the Rapture to Behead them, those are the Remnant of the Church of Jesus and he will destroy Islam, Buddhism and all Religions. He demands worship as the ONLY GOD !! Remember, the Harlot is Judged, this is a Chapter that Judges her. False Religion has the blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs on its hands.

Ever wonder why the Harlot is HATED by the Kings but when Babylon is destroyed the Kings Cry and Lament her demise? Because they are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !! Babylon is False Government and the Harlot is False Religion. But then people will say "but what about Revelation 17:18" that verse calls her a city? Well the Angel was only reminding John what he SAW, and the vision was what? A woman with four things imprinted on her head, MYSTERY, Babylon the Great, Abominations of the Earth and Mother of Harlots. The Angel just reminded John that she was BABYLON the Mother of FALSE RELIGIONS. Not a City, but a MEMORY which is repulsive to God the Father. Proof of this is in Rev. 16.

There really is no Rev. 17 and 18, Rev. 16 comes right before Rev. 19. Rev. 17 is only the Harlot {False Religion} being destroyed and that happens in Rev. 6 when the Anti-Christ comes forth to Conquer, this makes him the BEAST for 42 Months. Rev. 18 is only Babylon or the Last Beast Head of the Seven Headed Beast coming against Israel, getting the plagues of God rained down on them via the Trumpets and the Vials of God. Rev. 17 and 18 are just an enhanced retelling of things already told, thus in Rev. 16 we are told, IT IS DONE !!

In Rev. 16 the 6th Vial gathers the Nations against Israel (Anti-Christ/10 Kings which is Europe and the Kings of the East) and we know who meets them at Meggido don't we? Jesus Christ our Lord. After he lands on the Mt. of Olives (Zechariah 14) and splits it into (Earthquake). Rev. 16 tells it like this:

Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. (IT IS DONE !! No Rev. 17 or Rev. 18 exists per se.) 18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts (Earthquake splits Jerusalem), and the cities of the nations fell: (BABYLON) and........... great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. (God sees these Nations that Gather at Armageddon as who? BABYLON !! So the Head of the Statue which is Gold, represents the whole Statue (Daniel 2) and the Rock (Jesus) that is cut out of the Mountain is going to SMASH that Statue into pieces. AMEN..............Rev. 16:19 BOOM.

So we see here that BABYLON is only a MEMORY, God sees the Nations that come against Israel as BABYLON, and gives them the fierceness of his wrath. Of course Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives and destroys those Nations that come against Israel, that is their demise. God Judges False Religion or the Harlot in Rev 17:16, she is no more after this. This happens when the Anti-Christ places an Image of himself in the Temple and demands all peoples to Worship him as GOD, at the MID-WAY POINT or in Rev. chapter 6.

Babylon is destroyed by Gods plagues, Babylon is the Nations that come against Israel (the World) and God destroys her with His Plagues, which are the Seals/Trumpets and Vials. Babylons commerce is no doubt destroyed, that is what plagues do. Babylon is the habitation of Devils, Satan has been cast to earth and Apollyon and his horde of demons have been released from the pit in Rev. 9. The BOTTOM LINE IS :

The Harlot is FALSE RELIGION

Babylon is FALSE GOVERNMENT that tries to destroy Gods people, come after His authority, and deny His Godhead. It is not a City, it represents all that God sees as EVIL. The Evil Governance of Men !!

12 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You are being very dishonest here aren't you ? You cite a verse from Rev. 13:7 about the Anti-Christ, and try to hide that fact by not pointing out the scripture verse, but that doesn't work with me because I know the whole bible front to back. 

So once again, the Harlot can not be a Nation can it ? The Harlot RIDES the Beast so she is not the Beast, the 10 Kings kill her off. So your sleight of hand only exposes the lengths you will go to to try and be right, even when you are wrong. 

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

I will explain what the Holy Spirit has shown me recently, I blogged a blog 8 months ago and in the blog I stated that Rev. 17:18 was speaking of Rome, (from my perspective) within 2 months the Holy Spirit had revealed to me who Babylon was, who the Beast is and who the Harlot is. My opinion is my opinion, I never allow it to supersede God's revelation, in other words I do not hold on to the pride of my opinion. If you want to know who the Harlot, Beast and Babylon is read on.

To start with it is not a City, it is not Rome, Babylon proper, Jerusalem, NYC, it is not the RCC, Mecca or America. HINT: The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. There is also NO MYSTERY BABYLON, I do not understand why we continue to say this, the Angel in 17:7 says this: Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Since the Angel says I will explain the Mystery of the woman (Harlot) and the Beast she rides (Seven Headed Beast) why do we insist that it is still a Mystery and why do we not understand that in Rev. 17:8-18 the Angel explains the Mystery to us? Why do we miss what is in plain site? Mystery (Musterion) in the Greek means Secret by Gods Silence, once God reveals the Secret/Mystery, it is no longer a Mystery.

The Seven Headed Beast is explained by the Angel first, many people say it sits on Seven (7) hills, when the passage has nothing to do with hills or location, it is speaking of Seven Rulers who arise, we understand this because in the very next verse it speaks about the Seven Kings. So she sits on Seven Mountains which = Seven Rulers just like the Seven Heads = Seven Kingdoms. God reduced the KINGDOMS to KINGS because the Last Beast is a mere MAN and God wanted us to know that.( As in 20/10 to 10/5 to 1/2) Then the Angel says Five have fallen, ONE IS, and one is YET TO COME. This is where we have to use our intelligence a wee bit. Who are these Kings? Well we see in Rev. 13 when this Seven Headed Beast is described that the Beasts of Daniel are included, the Lion (Babylon) Bear (Persia) and Leopard (Greece) along with Rome of course as the fierce Beast. So we are searching for the other three heads, who can they possibly be? What is the commonality of the Beasts/Heads that are mentioned? They each Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel, that is what made them a "BEAST", so we need to go through history and find the other three common Beasts/Heads. Well lets see, after a little thought we should get this fairly easily, Egypt and Assyria Conquered/Enslaved Israel, and the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings will according to prophecy Conquer Israel (Abomination of Desolation). So lets add this up, and see what the Angel has revealed to us.

Five Kings have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece) ONE IS (Rome of course was Ruling Israel when John wrote Revelation) and one is YET TO COME (The Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings). We understand the Beast with Seven Heads now. This is why the USSR, China, the United States and even the British Empire or Ottoman Empire can not be a Beast or one of the Seven Heads, they never Conquered Israel, while Israel/Jewish Peoples were in the land. The Brits ruled Palestine as did the Ottoman Empire, but God dispersed Israel all over the World, this was why Ezekiel prophesied that Israel would be as "Dead Men's Bones" but we know those dead men's bones came Alive again in 1948, so after Rome, and up until 1948, there could be no Beast, because there was no Israel in the land. The Seven Headed Beast is revealed.

Now what does the Angel say about the Harlot/Woman? Well firstly it says the Water she sat on is Peoples, Nations, Tongues and Multitudes. So right off the bat we understand she is Worldwide. A key is in Rev. 17:16 the Kings in league with the Beast destroy her, but why after all these years of being co-mingled together do they burn her and destroy her? Because she is ALL FALSE RELIGION, and the Anti-Christ right after the Abomination of Desolation will demand to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! The Anti-Christ will come after Israel, who flees to the Wilderness where God protects them for 1260 days (Rev. 12), he then comes after Christians who became Christians after the Rapture to Behead them, those are the Remnant of the Church of Jesus and he will destroy Islam, Buddhism and all Religions. He demands worship as the ONLY GOD !! Remember, the Harlot is Judged, this is a Chapter that Judges her. False Religion has the blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs on its hands.

Ever wonder why the Harlot is HATED by the Kings but when Babylon is destroyed the Kings Cry and Lament her demise? Because they are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !! Babylon is False Government and the Harlot is False Religion. But then people will say "but what about Revelation 17:18" that verse calls her a city? Well the Angel was only reminding John what he SAW, and the vision was what? A woman with four things imprinted on her head, MYSTERY, Babylon the Great, Abominations of the Earth and Mother of Harlots. The Angel just reminded John that she was BABYLON the Mother of FALSE RELIGIONS. Not a City, but a MEMORY which is repulsive to God the Father. Proof of this is in Rev. 16.

There really is no Rev. 17 and 18, Rev. 16 comes right before Rev. 19. Rev. 17 is only the Harlot {False Religion} being destroyed and that happens in Rev. 6 when the Anti-Christ comes forth to Conquer, this makes him the BEAST for 42 Months. Rev. 18 is only Babylon or the Last Beast Head of the Seven Headed Beast coming against Israel, getting the plagues of God rained down on them via the Trumpets and the Vials of God. Rev. 17 and 18 are just an enhanced retelling of things already told, thus in Rev. 16 we are told, IT IS DONE !!

In Rev. 16 the 6th Vial gathers the Nations against Israel (Anti-Christ/10 Kings which is Europe and the Kings of the East) and we know who meets them at Meggido don't we? Jesus Christ our Lord. After he lands on the Mt. of Olives (Zechariah 14) and splits it into (Earthquake). Rev. 16 tells it like this:

Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. (IT IS DONE !! No Rev. 17 or Rev. 18 exists per se.) 18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts (Earthquake splits Jerusalem), and the cities of the nations fell: (BABYLON) and........... great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. (God sees these Nations that Gather at Armageddon as who? BABYLON !! So the Head of the Statue which is Gold, represents the whole Statue (Daniel 2) and the Rock (Jesus) that is cut out of the Mountain is going to SMASH that Statue into pieces. AMEN..............Rev. 16:19 BOOM.

So we see here that BABYLON is only a MEMORY, God sees the Nations that come against Israel as BABYLON, and gives them the fierceness of his wrath. Of course Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives and destroys those Nations that come against Israel, that is their demise. God Judges False Religion or the Harlot in Rev 17:16, she is no more after this. This happens when the Anti-Christ places an Image of himself in the Temple and demands all peoples to Worship him as GOD, at the MID-WAY POINT or in Rev. chapter 6.

Babylon is destroyed by Gods plagues, Babylon is the Nations that come against Israel (the World) and God destroys her with His Plagues, which are the Seals/Trumpets and Vials. Babylons commerce is no doubt destroyed, that is what plagues do. Babylon is the habitation of Devils, Satan has been cast to earth and Apollyon and his horde of demons have been released from the pit in Rev. 9. The BOTTOM LINE IS :

Babylon is FALSE GOVERNMENT that tries to destroy Gods people, come after His authority, and deny His Godhead. It is not a City, it represents all that God sees as EVIL. The Evil Governance of Men !!

No, not being dishonest: anyone who has been around the end times as long as you would instantly know where that verse was found, and you knew it was from chapter 13, so I did not need to put the address down.  You remind me of the Hitler Regime: if you say something false enough times, and people here it enough times, they will believe it is truth.

I am here to prevent that from happening. The Harlot is the city of Jerusalem, plain and simple. John told us what the Angel told him: and John did: Since you want to see the address: it is the last verse of chapter 17: 

18 The woman you saw [the woman seen riding the Beast] is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.” (Words added for clarity.)

What city is it in the world that will rule over the kings [leaders of nations] of the earth? Ask yourself, what city will the Beast be in? Since he will come AS the long awaiting Messiah, he will come to Jerusalem, where the temple will be. It is the CITY (with the Beast inside the city) that will rule over all nations (and the kings of those nations) of the world.  That is what it means here: " "power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations."  (Quote taken from Rev. 13) The BEAST (the Antichrist Beast) from chapter 13 will be given power over all nations. Can you understand that? And all that power will come from the city of Jerusalem - because that is where the Antichrist Beast will reside during his 42 months. What part of this is it you can't understand? 

Here is a comparison:  Our military power could be said to come from the Pentagon. Why? Because that is where all the leaders of our military spend their time when they work.  Here is a news headline: "Pentagon to present plans to send 10,000 US troops to Middle East." The troops would come from the Pentagon, but the LEADERS of the troops are at the pentagon and they have the authority to send the troops.  During the last 42 months of the 70th week the leadership for all the nations of the world, and the kings of those nations, will come from Jerusalem. Why? That is where the world leader will be. Plain and simple. John was not using symbolism.

I must remind you again of the danger: "If the plain sense makes good sense seek no other sense lest it result in nonsense."  You have taken something that makes good sense taken literally (the great city) and assumed it was symbolism, used your imagination as to what the symbol of a city might be, and ended up with nonsense.

The Harlot RIDES the Beast so she is not the Beast Agreed: the harlot is not the Beast. The harlot is the CITY where the Beast will be when he leads the entire world into deception.

the 10 Kings kill her off  Let's see what the scriptures really say:

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

What is meant by "eat her flesh?" Some commentator quotes:

makes her deserted, strips her of her adornments, consumes the spoil—for this is what is meant by “eating her flesh”—

shall eat her flesh - Shall completely destroy her - as if her flesh were consumed

One with common sense can easily see who these things pertain to a city: a city can be made desolate. A city can ransacked and stripped of all good things. A city can be burned.  How can one burn a false religion? Sorry, this is not talking about false religion, it is talking about "the great city" of Jerusalem. This is not difficult: during the 42 months the Beast will reside in Jerusalem, he will fill the city with riches - so much that even the merchants bringing the riches will be made rich. We see that from chapter 18.

If you wish for symbolism, it is my guess that "ten horns" is symbolic for a lot more than ten. I think any major nation with a military will send troops to Israel for the battle of Armageddon. You do understand, that is what this verse is talking about - Armageddon.

Zechariah also speaks of this battle:  14:2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Again this is not an attack against false religion, it is against A CITY.

What you are missing: Where have all the Buddhists gone? Where have all the Muslim's gone? Where have all the Hindu's gone? John TELLS US: chapter 13:  " All inhabitants of the earth [the Buddhists, the Hindus, the Muslims] will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life

This is what will happen to all false religion: it will all become MORE FALSE! Are Buddhists names written in the book of life? You know the answer! Are Muslims names written in the book of Life? You know the answer. Let go of your preconceptions and allow the word of God in!

By the time of Armageddon, there will be ONE (1) false religion: it will be the worship of the BEAST as if he were God. Period and end of story. Every human left on the planet whose names are NOT written in the book of Life will surrender to the Beast's religion. Islam will disappear; Buddhism will disappear. All false religions will be consumed  - swallowed up - by the Beast's false religion. This is scripture - it is the written word of God - it is the more sure witness: it is bigger than your preconceptions!

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Sorry, when John wrote that a great earthquake divided Jerusalem into three parts, that is what is referenced by "babylon." "the cities of the world" are almost written as an afterthought. Again though, it is cities, not false religion.

17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters :With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

The judgment will come upon Jerusalem (divided into parts by earthquake), because from Jerusalem will come the greatest deception ever foisted upon human beings.

upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.  The woman is the harlot and the woman is titled: babylon the Great. In other words, woman = Babylon = harlot.  These are not separate entities: they all refer to the same entity - in this case the city of Jerusalem.

the woman drunken with the blood of the saints,   The woman, the harlot, Babylon, is responsible for the murder of the saints. The Beast, whose great authority comes from Jerusalem, will behead countless saints.

Chapter 18: "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her,

Notice, a CITY can become the habitation of demonic spirits. Because Satan will be inside the Beast, possessing Him, then Jerusalem the city will become the seat of Satan, so will become the headquarters of every demonic ruler and demon.  What is the fornication all nations will have drunk of? It is that they swallow, hook, line and sinker, the deception of the Beast from the city of Jerusalem.

merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.  While the Antichrist Beast is living in Jerusalem, he will bring the riches of the world into Jerusalem.

she shall be utterly burned with fire  A city can be set on fire, but how can one burn false religion?

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.  you can stand far off from a burning city, but how can one stand far off from false religion?

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! 18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!  it is a City, not false religion.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.  it is a City, not false religion.

I was going to comment further - but you are so far off the truth of scripture here it would be a waste of time.