• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Heb 13:8 said:

Yup, and this earthquake is near the A of D when the two witnesses are killed, Rev 11:13.

Now you are dreaming again. The A of D will be at the same moment of the 7th trumpet. The two witnesses will be killed near the end of the week, in chapter 16. You only imagine they are killed in chapter 11.  Please, get it this time: REv 11:4 through 13 is written as a parenthesis. It only LOOKS like they die just before the 7th trumpet There is no chronology in a parenthesis. They BEGIN their tgestimony right where John mentions them, just 3 1/2 days before the 7th trumpet and A of D.  They testify for 1260 days which will take them to just 3 1/2 days before the 7th vial. (simple arithmetic.) They lay dead for those 3 1/2 days and are raised up with all the rest of the Old Testament saints at the 7th vial.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Your preconceived glasses and wild theories cause what I write to go right over your head. Get this straight this time:

The 70th week is "the tribulation" and it will begin at the 7th seal, and end at the 7th vial, with the midpoint marked by the 7th trumpet. God it? let is sink in. Believe it for it is truth.  The 0th week goes from chapter 8 to chapter 16. It is all 70th week except for parentheses. 

Now, I assume you know ("know" includes understanding) what a parenthesis is?  John's chronology is NOT FOUND in his parentheses. Don't look for any chronology in parentheses. 

Chapters 11, 12, 13 (and even 14) are MIDPOINT chapters - midpoint to the 70th week. 

Therefore chapter 12 is a midpoint chapter. But the first 5 verses are a parenthesis and a history lesson - a look back into the past.) I cannot help it if john wrote it in a midpoint chapter. It is what it is.  You imagine these first five verses refer to something today. I don't. So we know we disagree and should not have to discuss them again. You are here to push your theory. I get that. 

I think you have rearranged Revelation so much you don't recognize where "the 70th week" is found. Yes, of course the Midpoint is inside the 70th week. 

You deny the conception of the church, and you deny that Rev 12 is not a mid point chapter and you deny 9/23/17. That's all I need to know. I don't know how else to wake you up. The non-chronological chart is found at 2:14 in.. youtube(dot)com/watch?v=kc0T0Ij9-7g

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Now you are dreaming again. The A of D will be at the same moment of the 7th trumpet. The two witnesses will be killed near the end of the week, in chapter 16. You only imagine they are killed in chapter 11.  Please, get it this time: REv 11:4 through 13 is written as a parenthesis. It only LOOKS like they die just before the 7th trumpet There is no chronology in a parenthesis. They BEGIN their tgestimony right where John mentions them, just 3 1/2 days before the 7th trumpet and A of D.  They testify for 1260 days which will take them to just 3 1/2 days before the 7th vial. (simple arithmetic.) They lay dead for those 3 1/2 days and are raised up with all the rest of the Old Testament saints at the 7th vial.

—Amuzgo de Guerrero (AMU)— Amuzgo de Guerrero (AMU)   —العربية (AR)— Arabic Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-AR) Ketab El Hayat (NAV)   —अवधी (AWA)— Awadhi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-AWA)   —Български (BG)— 1940 Bulgarian Bible (BG1940) Bulgarian Bible (BULG) Bulgarian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-BG) Библия, нов превод от оригиналните езици (с неканоничните книги) (CBT) Библия, синодално издание (BOB) Библия, ревизирано издание (BPB)   —Chinanteco de Comaltepec (CCO)— Chinanteco de Comaltepec (CCO)   —Cebuano (CEB)— Ang Pulong Sa Dios (APSD-CEB)   —ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍ (CHR)— Cherokee New Testament (CHR)   —Cakchiquel Occidental (CKW)— Cakchiquel Occidental (CKW)   —Čeština (CS)— Bible 21 (B21) Slovo na cestu (SNC)   —Cymraeg (CY)— Beibl William Morgan (BWM)   —Dansk (DA)— Bibelen på hverdagsdansk (BPH) Dette er Biblen på dansk (DN1933)   —Deutsch (DE)— Hoffnung für Alle (HOF) Luther Bibel 1545 (LUTH1545) Neue Genfer Übersetzung (NGU-DE) Schlachter 1951 (SCH1951) Schlachter 2000 (SCH2000)   —English (EN)— 21st Century King James Version (KJ21) American Standard Version (ASV) Amplified Bible (AMP) Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) BRG Bible (BRG) Christian Standard Bible (CSB) Common English Bible (CEB) Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) Contemporary English Version (CEV) Darby Translation (DARBY) Disciples’ Literal New Testament (DLNT) Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA) Easy-to-Read Version (ERV) Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV) English Standard Version (ESV) English Standard Version Anglicised (ESVUK) Expanded Bible (EXB) 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV) GOD’S WORD Translation (GW) Good News Translation (GNT) Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) International Children’s Bible (ICB) International Standard Version (ISV) J.B. Phillips New Testament (PHILLIPS) Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB) King James Version (KJV) Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV) Lexham English Bible (LEB) Living Bible (TLB) The Message (MSG) Modern English Version (MEV) Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE) Names of God Bible (NOG) New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE) New American Standard Bible (NASB) New Century Version (NCV) New English Translation (NET Bible) New International Reader's Version (NIRV) New International Version (NIV) New International Version - UK (NIVUK) New King James Version (NKJV) New Life Version (NLV) New Living Translation (NLT) New Matthew Bible (NMB) New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised (NRSVA) New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition (NRSVACE) New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE) New Testament for Everyone (NTE) Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB) The Passion Translation (TPT) Revised Standard Version (RSV) Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE) Tree of Life Version (TLV) The Voice (VOICE) World English Bible (WEB) Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE) Wycliffe Bible (WYC) Young's Literal Translation (YLT)   —Español (ES)— La Biblia de las Américas (LBLA) Dios Habla Hoy (DHH) Jubilee Bible 2000 (Spanish) (JBS) Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy (NBLH) Nueva Biblia Viva (NBV) Nueva Traducción Viviente (NTV) Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI) Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST) Palabra de Dios para Todos (PDT) La Palabra (España) (BLP) La Palabra (Hispanoamérica) (BLPH) Reina Valera Actualizada (RVA-2015) Reina Valera Contemporánea (RVC) Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR1960) Reina Valera Revisada (RVR1977) Reina-Valera 1995 (RVR1995) Reina-Valera Antigua (RVA) Spanish Blue Red and Gold Letter Edition (SRV-BRG) Traducción en lenguaje actual (TLA)   —Suomi (FI)— Raamattu 1933/38 (R1933)   —Français (FR)— La Bible du Semeur (BDS) Louis Segond (LSG) Nouvelle Edition de Genève – NEG1979 (NEG1979) Segond 21 (SG21)   —Κοινη (GRC)— 1550 Stephanus New Testament (TR1550) 1881 Westcott-Hort New Testament (WHNU) 1894 Scrivener New Testament (TR1894) SBL Greek New Testament (SBLGNT)   —עברית (HE)— Habrit Hakhadasha/Haderekh (HHH) The Westminster Leningrad Codex (WLC)   —हिन्दी (HI)— Hindi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-HI)   —Ilonggo (HIL)— Ang Pulong Sang Dios (HLGN)   —Hrvatski (HR)— Hrvatski Novi Zavjet – Rijeka 2001 (HNZ-RI) Knijga O Kristu (CRO)   —Kreyòl ayisyen (HT)— Haitian Creole Version (HCV)   —Magyar (HU)— Hungarian Károli (KAR) Hungarian Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-HU) Hungarian New Translation (NT-HU)   —Hawai‘i Pidgin (HWC)— Hawai‘i Pidgin (HWP)   —Íslenska (IS)— Icelandic Bible (ICELAND)   —Italiano (IT)— La Bibbia della Gioia (BDG) Conferenza Episcopale Italiana (CEI) La Nuova Diodati (LND) Nuova Riveduta 1994 (NR1994) Nuova Riveduta 2006 (NR2006)   —日本語 (JA)— Japanese Living Bible (JLB)   —Jacalteco, Oriental (JAC)— Jacalteco, Oriental (JAC)   —Kekchi (KEK)— Kekchi (KEK)   —한국어 (KO)— Korean Living Bible (KLB)   —Latina (LA)— Biblia Sacra Vulgata (VULGATE)   —Māori (MI)— Maori Bible (MAORI)   —Македонски (MK)— Macedonian New Testament (MNT)   —मराठी (MR)— Marathi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-MR)   —Mam, Central (MVC)— Mam, Central (MVC)   —Mam, Todos Santos (MVJ)— Mam de Todos Santos Chuchumatán (MVJ)   —Plautdietsch (NDS)— Reimer 2001 (REIMER)   —नेपाली (NE)— Nepali Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-NE)   —Náhuatl de Guerrero (NGU)— Náhuatl de Guerrero (NGU)   —Nederlands (NL)— BasisBijbel (BB) Het Boek (HTB)   —Norsk (NO)— Det Norsk Bibelselskap 1930 (DNB1930) En Levende Bok (LB)   —ଓଡ଼ିଆ (OR)— Oriya Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-OR)   —ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (PA)— Punjabi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-PA)   —Polski (PL)— Nowe Przymierze (NP) Słowo Życia (SZ-PL) Updated Gdańsk Bible (UBG)   —Nawat (PPL)— Ne Bibliaj Tik Nawat (NBTN)   —Português (PT)— Almeida Revista e Corrigida 2009 (ARC) Nova Traduҫão na Linguagem de Hoje 2000 (NTLH) Nova Versão Transformadora (NVT) Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT) O Livro (OL) Portuguese New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (VFL)   —Quichua (QU)— Mushuj Testamento Diospaj Shimi (MTDS)   —Quiché, Centro Occidenta (QUT)— Quiché, Centro Occidental (QUT)   —Română (RO)— Cornilescu 1924 - Revised 2010, 2014 (RMNN) Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR)   —Русский (RU)— New Russian Translation (NRT) Священное Писание (Восточный Перевод) (CARS) Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST) Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA) Russian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-RU) Russian Synodal Version (RUSV)   —Slovenčina (SK)— Nádej pre kazdého (NPK)   —Somali (SO)— Somali Bible (SOM)   —Shqip (SQ)— Albanian Bible (ALB)   —Српски (SR)— Serbian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-SR)   —Svenska (SV)— nuBibeln (Swedish Contemporary Bible) (NUB) Svenska 1917 (SV1917) Svenska Folkbibeln (SFB) Svenska Folkbibeln 2015 (SFB15)   —Kiswahili (SW)— Neno: Bibilia Takatifu (SNT)   —தமிழ் (TA)— Tamil Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-TA)   —ภาษาไทย (TH)— Thai New Contemporary Bible (TNCV) Thai New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-TH)   —Tagalog (TL)— Ang Bagong Tipan: Filipino Standard Version (FSV) Ang Biblia (1978) (ABTAG1978) Ang Biblia, 2001 (ABTAG2001) Ang Dating Biblia (1905) (ADB1905) Ang Salita ng Diyos (SND) Magandang Balita Biblia (MBBTAG) Magandang Balita Biblia (with Deuterocanon) (MBBTAG-DC)   —Twi (TWI)— Nkwa Asem (NA-TWI)   —Українська (UK)— Ukrainian Bible (UKR) Ukrainian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-UK)   —اردو (UR)— Urdu Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-UR)   —Uspanteco (USP)— Uspanteco (USP)   —Tiêng Viêt (VI)— 1934 Vietnamese Bible (VIET) Bản Dịch 2011 (BD2011) New Vietnamese Bible (NVB) Vietnamese Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (BPT)   —汉语 (ZH)— Chinese Contemporary Bible (Simplified) (CCB) Chinese Contemporary Bible (Traditional) (CCBT) Chinese New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-ZH) Chinese New Version (Simplified) (CNVS) Chinese New Version (Traditional) (CNVT) Chinese Standard Bible (Simplified) (CSBS) Chinese Standard Bible (Traditional) (CSBT) Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS) Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUV) Chinese Union Version Modern Punctuation (Simplified) (CUVMPS) Chinese Union Version Modern Punctuation (Traditional) (CUVMPT) Revised Chinese Union Version (Simplified Script) Shen Edition (RCU17SS) Revised Chinese Union Version (Traditional Script) Shen Edition (RCU17TS) 

Matthew 9:27-31 English Standard Version (ESV)

Jesus Heals Two Blind Men

27 And as Jesus passed on from there, two blind men followed him, crying aloud, “Have mercy on us, Son of David.” 28 When he entered the house, the blind men came to him, and Jesus said to them, Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to him, “Yes, Lord.” 29 Then he touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith be it done to you.” 30 And their eyes were opened. And Jesus sternly warned them, “See that no one knows about it.” 31 But they went away and spread his fame through all that district.

9 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:
Talking about the two witnesses - disagreeing on their timing..

Matthew 9:27-31 English Standard Version (ESV)

Jesus Heals Two Blind Men

27 And as Jesus passed on from there, two blind men followed him, crying aloud, “Have mercy on us, Son of David.” 28 When he entered the house, the blind men came to him, and Jesus said to them, Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to him, “Yes, Lord.” 29 Then he touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith be it done to you.” 30 And their eyes were opened. And Jesus sternly warned them, “See that no one knows about it.” 31 But they went away and spread his fame through all that district.

It's OK if you don't believe me. You will find out it is truth later. All five mentions of the 3.5 year period of time is for the LAST half of the week.  The two witnesses are one of those 5 and their testimony will certainly be for the last half of the week.

Yes, I agree these two blind men became witnesses - but these two are NOT the two witnesses from Revelation. They will undoubtedly be Enoch and Elijah, the two men that never died. 

Edited by iamlamad

9 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

You deny the conception of the church, and you deny that Rev 12 is not a mid point chapter and you deny 9/23/17. That's all I need to know. I don't know how else to wake you up. The non-chronological chart is found at 2:14 in.. youtube(dot)com/watch?v=kc0T0Ij9-7g

You don't read my posts very well. Chapter 12 IS a midpoint chapter! 12:6 is perhaps a second or two after the abomination event.  I don't deny that the church began when Jesus breathed on them and they received the Holy Spirit. I have only said that the bible does not use the terms you use.  Neither do I deny that on 9/23/17 we had a very unusual sign in the sky. But I think that is ALL it was: a sign - just like the previous 4 blood moons - a SIGN that we are near the end.   How long would time have to continue without the rapture before you would agree this was only a sign? 

I do disagree with you on Pentecost: the church was already started but there they received POWER to witness - the anointing.  In other words, they already had the Holy Spirit WITHIN - but at Pentecost they received the anointing - the Holy Spirit upon.

On 10/12/2018 at 9:37 AM, iamlamad said:

It's OK if you don't believe me. You will find out it is truth later. All five mentions of the 3.5 year period of time is for the LAST half of the week.  The two witnesses are one of those 5 and their testimony will certainly be for the last half of the week.

Yes, I agree these two blind men became witnesses - but these two are NOT the two witnesses from Revelation. They will undoubtedly be Enoch and Elijah, the two men that never died. 

No, I mean wake up to conception and 9/23/17. Israel is the Virgin Mother (Virgo) Iam.

Isa 50:1 This is what the LORD says: “Where is your mother's certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.

Jer 3:8 I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery.

Jer 18:13 Therefore this is what the LORD says: “Inquire among the nations: Who has ever heard anything like this? A most horrible thing has been done by Virgin Israel.

Jer 31:4 I will build you up again, and you, Virgin Israel, will be rebuilt. Again you will take up your timbrels and go out to dance with the joyful.

Jer 31:21 “Set up road signs; put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take. Return, Virgin Israel, return to your towns.

Amo 5:2 “Fallen is Virgin Israel, never to rise again, deserted in her own land, with no one to lift her up.”

The two witnesses die at A of D and ascend to heaven to be with the raptured church. The beast rises at mid point not at the end. God bless.

On 10/12/2018 at 9:47 AM, iamlamad said:

You don't read my posts very well. Chapter 12 IS a midpoint chapter! 12:6 is perhaps a second or two after the abomination event.  I don't deny that the church began when Jesus breathed on them and they received the Holy Spirit. I have only said that the bible does not use the terms you use.  Neither do I deny that on 9/23/17 we had a very unusual sign in the sky. But I think that is ALL it was: a sign - just like the previous 4 blood moons - a SIGN that we are near the end.   How long would time have to continue without the rapture before you would agree this was only a sign? 

I do disagree with you on Pentecost: the church was already started but there they received POWER to witness - the anointing.  In other words, they already had the Holy Spirit WITHIN - but at Pentecost they received the anointing - the Holy Spirit upon.

I agree, Rev 12:6, 14 is after A of D. The church "began" with conception Iam, not birth. The birth of the church is in Rev 12:5. Well, the Bible doesn't use the term "seven year tribulation", doesn't mean there isn't a future 70th week 1260/1260 days. When John mentions being born again in John 3:3 he is referring to individual conception of the seed. No, 9/23/17 was unique as in the aligment has only occurred once in all of history. This was THE Rev 12:1-5 sign that came to pass on 9/23/17. I will believe it was the sign until we are raptured, 2 Pet 3:9.

And the church "started" with conception of the seed. Receiving the anointing and the Holy Spirit was the conception of the seed corporately Iam. Individual conception is in John 3:3, John 3:16, Rom 10:9, Eph 1:13-14 for example. Pastors in their dead church do not teach this. You need revelation. God bless.

Edited by Heb 13:8

11 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

No, I mean wake up to conception and 9/23/17. Israel is the Virgin Mother (Virgo) Iam.

Isa 50:1 This is what the LORD says: “Where is your mother's certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.

Jer 3:8 I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery.

Jer 18:13 Therefore this is what the LORD says: “Inquire among the nations: Who has ever heard anything like this? A most horrible thing has been done by Virgin Israel.

Jer 31:4 I will build you up again, and you, Virgin Israel, will be rebuilt. Again you will take up your timbrels and go out to dance with the joyful.

Jer 31:21 “Set up road signs; put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take. Return, Virgin Israel, return to your towns.

Amo 5:2 “Fallen is Virgin Israel, never to rise again, deserted in her own land, with no one to lift her up.”

The two witnesses die at A of D and ascend to heaven to be with the raptured church. The beast rises at mid point not at the end. God bless.

If the two witnesses die at the midpoint, then they must start at the beginning of the week - a beginning John did not see and did not write of. And that would go against the way John wrote the entire book where things usually happen at the point of mention.

The truth is, they show up EXACTLY where John meets them, right after verses 1 & 2 of chapter 11 - a MIDPOINT chapter. Without a doubt then, their testimony will be in the last half of the week - with only 3 1/2 days in the first half. As I have said many times here, verses 11"4-13 are written as a parenthesis.

Pull them out (as you can do with any parenthesis) and you have 42 months of trampling, then the 7th trumpet sounding.  And that is the way it is, with one caveat:  

1.  42 months of trampling

2.  2 witnesses suddenly show up, having arrived from heaven, and begin their testimony.

3.  the 7th trumpet sounds marking the time of the abomination event that will stop the daily sacrifices.

There will be 3 1/2 days between 2 and 3 above. There will PROBABLY be 3 1/2 days between points 1 and 3 above. 

So who is right: Jeremiah or Amos? 

6 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

If the two witnesses die at the midpoint, then they must start at the beginning of the week - a beginning John did not see and did not write of. And that would go against the way John wrote the entire book where things usually happen at the point of mention.

The truth is, they show up EXACTLY where John meets them, right after verses 1 & 2 of chapter 11 - a MIDPOINT chapter. Without a doubt then, their testimony will be in the last half of the week - with only 3 1/2 days in the first half. As I have said many times here, verses 11"4-13 are written as a parenthesis.

Pull them out (as you can do with any parenthesis) and you have 42 months of trampling, then the 7th trumpet sounding.  And that is the way it is, with one caveat:  

1.  42 months of trampling

2.  2 witnesses suddenly show up, having arrived from heaven, and begin their testimony.

3.  the 7th trumpet sounds marking the time of the abomination event that will stop the daily sacrifices.

There will be 3 1/2 days between 2 and 3 above. There will PROBABLY be 3 1/2 days between points 1 and 3 above. 

So who is right: Jeremiah or Amos? 

John did write them in the beginning. Rev 11:2 is latter 3.5 years and Rev 11:3 is first 3.5 years. The trampling in the latter 3.5 years is obvious in Luke..

Luke 21:20-24 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Those passages prove that Virgo represents Israel. God bless.

15 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

John did write them in the beginning. Rev 11:2 is latter 3.5 years and Rev 11:3 is first 3.5 years. The trampling in the latter 3.5 years is obvious in Luke..

Luke 21:20-24 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Those passages prove that Virgo represents Israel. God bless.

Here you go again, trying to rewrite Revelation in a different order! Sorry, but you are mixed up in this. The truth is, when John first saw them is when he wrote of them...and they were NOT AROUND before he saw them. in other words, they JUST SHOWED UP ON EARTH.  Their testimony is for the time of the BEAST, not the time of the man of sin. You can imagine they were on earth. You seem very good an imagining. Virgo does represent Israel, but in particular MARY the virgin from Israel.

Edited by iamlamad