• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Here you go again, trying to rewrite Revelation in a different order! Sorry, but you are mixed up in this. The truth is, when John first saw them is when he wrote of them...and they were NOT AROUND before he saw them. in other words, they JUST SHOWED UP ON EARTH.  Their testimony is for the time of the BEAST, not the time of the man of sin. You can imagine they were on earth. You seem very good an imagining. Virgo does represent Israel, but in particular MARY the virgin from Israel.

The two witn. are for the time of the man of sin. Luke 21:20 begins at A of D. They will not repent during God's wrath in the last 3.5 years. Why must I do your homework.

Rev 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

Rev 9:21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Rev 16:9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

Rev 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

No, Virgo does not represent Mary, it represents the bloodline of Israel as a nation, earthly Israel.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Heb 13:8 said:

The two witn. are for the time of the man of sin. Luke 21:20 begins at A of D. They will not repent during God's wrath in the last 3.5 years. Why must I do your homework.

Rev 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

Rev 9:21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Rev 16:9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

Rev 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

No, Virgo does not represent Mary, it represents the bloodline of Israel as a nation, earthly Israel.

It does not matter much if Virgo is  Mary OF Israel or Israel. God had witnesses when He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. He will have witnesses when he unleashes the vials of His wrath with the associated plagues. However, You have your mind made up, so just watch and see. 

I know that all 5 of the mentioned 3 1/2 year periods of time are for the second half. You don't know that yet. One day you will. 

2 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

It does not matter much if Virgo is  Mary OF Israel or Israel. God had witnesses when He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. He will have witnesses when he unleashes the vials of His wrath with the associated plagues. However, You have your mind made up, so just watch and see. 

I know that all 5 of the mentioned 3 1/2 year periods of time are for the second half. You don't know that yet. One day you will. 

Well it kinda does, placing Mary as Virgo puts Rev 12:1-5 2000 yr ago when it only came to pass last year. Why would God send two witnesses to people who never repent?? ?

1 hour ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Well it kinda does, placing Mary as Virgo puts Rev 12:1-5 2000 yr ago when it only came to pass last year. Why would God send two witnesses to people who never repent?? ?

I know you insist on last year. All I can say is, you will find out that the MAIN reason for those verses were for the birth of Christ. If there is a secondary meaning, maybe you have it.  God always HOPES people will repent. Perhaps a few will.

5 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

John did write them in the beginning. Rev 11:2 is latter 3.5 years and Rev 11:3 is first 3.5 years. The trampling in the latter 3.5 years is obvious in Luke..

Luke 21:20-24 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Those passages prove that Virgo represents Israel. God bless.

Like I said, your theory forces you to reverses John's order. The natural order, the way John wrote it, is that the man of sin arrives in Jerusalem first, then the two witnesses show up and begin their testimony. 

But you know you are right so what do I know? 

14 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I know you insist on last year. All I can say is, you will find out that the MAIN reason for those verses were for the birth of Christ. If there is a secondary meaning, maybe you have it.  God always HOPES people will repent. Perhaps a few will.

Tradition tells you it's the birth of Christ, but tradition be wrong. Rev 12:5 is the birth of the church. We're in the end times, and many even deny the rapture sign. Very sad

14 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Like I said, your theory forces you to reverses John's order. The natural order, the way John wrote it, is that the man of sin arrives in Jerusalem first, then the two witnesses show up and begin their testimony. 

But you know you are right so what do I know? 

Luke 21:20-24 is chronological Iam. It's starring you in the face. The trampling is in the latter 3.5 years. The two witnesses are in the first 3.5 years and the three angels in Rev 14 are in the last 3.5 years.

8 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Luke 21:20-24 is chronological Iam. It's starring you in the face. The trampling is in the latter 3.5 years. The two witnesses are in the first 3.5 years and the three angels in Rev 14 are in the last 3.5 years.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

I suspect that some of the above will be accomplished by those that do the trampling. And for sure they are in the second half of the week.   

This passage does not mention the two witnesses. But if Revelation tells us they are here, then they are here. Keep in mind, this is only a warning about those days. It is not those days playing out.  I believe many nations will send their armies to Israel, to wipe Israel off the map. At least, that is what they will be TOLD they are there for: But God will invite His guests to a feast and his guests will BECOME the feast - for the birds!  Verses 20-23 seem to be at the midpoint of the week. Verse 24 may be later in the week.  

You have given no proof at all - as usual.  if I have missed something, please tell it.

8 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Tradition tells you it's the birth of Christ, but tradition be wrong. Rev 12:5 is the birth of the church. We're in the end times, and many even deny the rapture sign. Very sad

Sorry, but it was Jesus HIMSELF that told me. I will take His word over yours any day of the week. 

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You have given no proof at all - as usual.  if I have missed something, please tell it.

Iam, if God uses the three angels in Rev 14 to spread the Gospel in the latter 3.5 years then wouldn't it make sense that He uses the two witnesses in the first 3.5 years?