• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

10 minutes ago, marvalusxoxo said:

May the good Shepherd bless you.

God bless you too sister. And my our Lord guide us onto the right path.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

What makes you think I am not?  Other wise I would not say that kindness should set us apart. Love should set us apart. Anyone can follow the "rules".  Not do this or dress like that. Not to partake in this or that.  But to love. To have love to show love. That is prove of a heart that is changed and a heart that belongs to God. 

IF anyone can follow the rules by the flesh ,   THEN why was CHRIST SENT AGAIN .     no lady kay , they don't and they wont .

Typically those who always complain about RULES ,   must be seeing BEING HOLY as a burden .   WHEN in fact its lite and easy IN CHRIST .

I would also say this as a reminder .    If when folks ask a serious question and one has to often run to Got questions ,  THEN ask yourself WHY IS THAT .

In fact I want us to all ponder on this .   IF anyone here is asked serious questions and they have to run to sites , pastors , for answers ,  THEN WHY IS THAT .

Should we not be well learned in our bibles by now .   I bring that up , because I keep telling you lady kay , to feast on that bible .  IF you did ,   you would

be amazed at how we would not keep arguing .    Because if our heart is in Christ and we learn that bible well,  ITS TRUTH ALONE we would love . 

• Brilliant! 1

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

What makes you think I am not?  Other wise I would not say that kindness should set us apart. Love should set us apart. Anyone can follow the "rules".  Not do this or dress like that. Not to partake in this or that.  But to love. To have love to show love. That is prove of a heart that is changed and a heart that belongs to God. 

Well, you just proved my point .    

You asked ,   What makes you think I am NOT .     Otherwise I would not say that  KINDNESS should set us apart .  THAT WORD dear lady kay ,   SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOLINESS .

AS IN BE YE HOLY FOR HE IS HOLY .   ITS HOLINESS that sets us apart .   the most evil folks can do KIND and appear KIND .  ITS NOT KINDNESS  that sets us apart

ITS HOLINESS .     by which we are kind as well.  

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

amen frienduff so very well put..Holiness it is indeed for we are set apart....a royal priesthood for the Lord.

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

17 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I would also say this as a reminder .    If when folks ask a serious question and one has to often run to Got questions ,  THEN ask yourself WHY IS THAT .

In fact I want us to all ponder on this .   IF anyone here is asked serious questions and they have to run to sites , pastors , for answers ,  THEN WHY IS THAT .

I can't speak for others, but most people here have their own ideas about things and they are very reluctant to change their minds about things....   I don't think I do that often, but when I do it is because I agree with what those sites are saying and I want you to know that it is not just me that thinks so.   Often it saves a lot of typing which is the pits when you are on your phone or tablet.

Just now, other one said:

I can't speak for others, but most people here have their own ideas about things and they are very reluctant to change their minds about things....   I don't think I do that often, but when I do it is because I agree with what those sites are saying and I want you to know that it is not just me that thinks so.   Often it saves a lot of typing which is the pits when you are on your phone or tablet.

Most do have their OWN ideas about things and will go and find what AGREES with those ideas .    But if we grounded in Scrips , IN CHRIST , 

then our ideas are burned out as HIS TRUTH is filled in us .       Their would be a whole more agreement among those WHO WOULD JUST DO THIS .   

Let the word transform the mind and not the mind try and transform the scrips to its own opinion .     I bet you know that if we simply took those scrips to mean what they say

THAT ALONE would have a whole lot of folks n simple agreement .  But if we simply seek out opinions and men who teach according to our opinions ,    We in trouble .

Due to , I have watched lady kay I can make this simple assessment , without condemnation ,   that she is not well learned in that bible .   Again NOT an accusation

just an obersavation .   SO all I am doing is reminding all of us ,   FEAST ON IT .     Now throw those hands up my friend of the plains buffalo and praise the LORD .

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

amen ...finally someone who is a believer in the an errand scriptures of the most High creator of everything. thank you friendduffthalorde. it seems not everybody here may abide or live or trust in them. Our savior did say that many would be deceived and gone astray from His word and follow what tickles their ears.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

49 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Well, you just proved my point .    

You asked ,   What makes you think I am NOT .     Otherwise I would not say that  KINDNESS should set us apart .  THAT WORD dear lady kay ,   SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOLINESS .

AS IN BE YE HOLY FOR HE IS HOLY .   ITS HOLINESS that sets us apart .   the most evil folks can do KIND and appear KIND .  ITS NOT KINDNESS  that sets us apart

ITS HOLINESS .     by which we are kind as well.  

My kindness is a reflection of my Holiness. 

7 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

My kindness is a reflection of my Holiness. 

Yet your idea of HOLINESS is just that ,  MY HOLINESS .   IT is high time for all to LEARN THE CHRIST of the BIBLE , WHO IS THE ONLY CHRIST .

TO learn the JESUS of the BIBLE who is the ONLY JESUS .    and not the ideals that men have sold , nor the image many have sold unto many churches .

My people perish from lack of knowledge .      Start over lady kay and learn the HOLINESS that IS OF and COMES FROM GOD given us in CHRIST .

Paul said not in vain ,   oh my children of whom I travail in birth , TILL CHRIST be FORMED in YOU .   

Lady kay their are pastors all over that are forming their own image of GOD , OF CHRIST and its not compatible with THE GOD , THE CHRIST of the bible .

HURRY and go feast on that bible , like never you have before .  

• This is Worthy 1