• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

Sometimes when love is hoisted up  , it is the love of the world- rather then the love the Bible speaks of.  Showing love doesn't mean-"don't disturb my comfort zone,  don't tell me what I don't want to hear."  Biblical Love is self-sacrificial, submissive to God & aligned with God's Word, guided by the Holy Spirit and unified through Christ Jesus- but it is not - Hallmark Cards. Godly love doesn't feed our carnal natures & desires. 

Their is only one word I would change ,    the first word .   MOST OFTEN when love is hoisted up ,  IT IS the love of the world , RATHER than the LOVE the BIBLE SPEAKS OF .

I wish folks understood that AGAPE LOVE is not a mere concept or emotion .   FOR GOD HIMSELF IS LOVE and HIS LOVE DONT CONTRADICT TRUTH .    AS HE cannot DENY HIMSELF .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, Davida said:

holiness = godliness

adjective, god·li·er, god·li·est.

conforming to the laws and wishes of God; devout; pious.

coming from God; divine.

AND ANY WHO ARE HIS ,  HAVE THIS , FOR IT IS IN CHRIST WHO IS IN HIS own , whose own we are .

Love don't contradict or make void the desires and wishes of GOD ,  IT FULLFILLS IT .  SHED ON OUR HEARTS BY HIS LOVE IN the HOLY GHOST .    OH SING IT SISTER .

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Their is only one word I would change ,    the first word .   MOST OFTEN when love is hoisted up ,  IT IS the love of the world , RATHER than the LOVE the BIBLE SPEAKS OF .

I wish folks understood that AGAPE LOVE is not a mere concept or emotion .   FOR GOD HIMSELF IS LOVE and HIS LOVE DONT CONTRADICT TRUTH .    AS HE cannot DENY HIMSELF .

Amen brother--His Love Himself is Holy...Love IS God...exquisite kindness gentleness...how can anyone dwell in that is my question to me.

45 minutes ago, marvalusxoxo said:

amen ...finally someone who is a believer in the an errand scriptures of the most High creator of everything. thank you friendduffthalorde. it seems not everybody here may abide or live or trust in them. Our savior did say that many would be deceived and gone astray from His word and follow what tickles their ears.

You loved dear sister .  OH LET US PRAISE THE LORD and contend for the true faith only more .    

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, In Him said:

Amen brother--His Love Himself is Holy...Love IS God...exquisite kindness gentleness...how can anyone dwell in that is my question to me.

Then let me tell you something you already know .  HOW can we dwell in that , is not a how but a WHO .     IN CHRIST we DO .    OH praise the LORD everyone

OH praise the LORD .   IN fact their is no way to even KNOW of the FATHER unless one is IN THE SON .   OH,   its always time to POINT TO JESUS .    OH let the people

PRAISE THE LORD .   By whose stripes we are healed .    OH that we being dead to sin should live unto righteousness .   For what is impossible for man

God sending HIS own SON and the SON condemning sin in the flesh , that now those who BELIEVE Have the True comforter shed on the heart

by which we can see and walk as we ought , BY THE POWER of the risen savior WHO IS within HIS own .   OH saved by grace , changed by grace where our faith is ONLY IN CHRIST

wherein we have the continued grace to be overcomers of evil , for IT IS HE in us working that which  is ,  WELL pleasing In ................................................HIS SIGHT .   OH YES

That is right sister .     GOD giveth us all things IN CHRIST that pertain unto godliness that we be made partakers of His divine nature .

Let the wise man not boast in his wisdom ,  or his knowledge , or his abilty ,   FOR ITS SIMPLY GIVEN us IN CHRIST .    BOAST in the LORD .

And may none fall prey to the lies of new age which claims us as god and focuses on US as being something , 

We walk as HE instructs and we do all things by HIS grace given us in Christ .    And those who LOVE HIM , LOVE HIS SAYINGS  , they hear and they do , BY THE SPIRIT .

But heed the SPIRIT and NOT the FLESH .     HEED the SPIRIT and NOT the flesh .      NOW throw those hands up and lets all read more and more those HOLY SCRIPTURES

which are able to make one wise unto SALVATION through faith IN CHRIST .     SING IT PEOPLES and SING TO THE LORD .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Most do have their OWN ideas about things and will go and find what AGREES with those ideas .    But if we grounded in Scrips , IN CHRIST , 

then our ideas are burned out as HIS TRUTH is filled in us .       Their would be a whole more agreement among those WHO WOULD JUST DO THIS .   

Let the word transform the mind and not the mind try and transform the scrips to its own opinion .     I bet you know that if we simply took those scrips to mean what they say

THAT ALONE would have a whole lot of folks n simple agreement .  But if we simply seek out opinions and men who teach according to our opinions ,    We in trouble .

Due to , I have watched lady kay I can make this simple assessment , without condemnation ,   that she is not well learned in that bible .   Again NOT an accusation

just an obersavation .   SO all I am doing is reminding all of us ,   FEAST ON IT .     Now throw those hands up my friend of the plains buffalo and praise the LORD .

I've been here for a very long time and have seen way too many disagreements as to what scripture is telling us to agree with you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

22 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yet your idea of HOLINESS is just that ,  MY HOLINESS .   IT is high time for all to LEARN THE CHRIST of the BIBLE , WHO IS THE ONLY CHRIST .

TO learn the JESUS of the BIBLE who is the ONLY JESUS .    and not the ideals that men have sold , nor the image many have sold unto many churches .

My people perish from lack of knowledge .      Start over lady kay and learn the HOLINESS that IS OF and COMES FROM GOD given us in CHRIST .

Paul said not in vain ,   oh my children of whom I travail in birth , TILL CHRIST be FORMED in YOU .   

Lady kay their are pastors all over that are forming their own image of GOD , OF CHRIST and its not compatible with THE GOD , THE CHRIST of the bible .

HURRY and go feast on that bible , like never you have before .  

It's all well. I have been wanting to say this.  I know I do not measure up to the what the ideal Christian should be by some on this forum.  I will never been holy enough for some of you and everything I say will be met with comments of "you need to read your Bible".  As if I do not do so.  But I am okay with all of that. If anyone here wishes to judge me as less then holy there is not much I can do about that.  I'm not going to go get all up and arms and go through the work of trying to prove my "Holiness" to you all or prove that my heart is right with God. If anyone here wants to think of me as one of "the lost",well then so be it.  

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Then let me tell you something you already know .  HOW can we dwell in that , is not a how but a WHO .     IN CHRIST we DO .    OH praise the LORD everyone

OH praise the LORD .   IN fact their is no way to even KNOW of the FATHER unless one is IN THE SON .   OH,   its always time to POINT TO JESUS .    OH let the people

PRAISE THE LORD .   By whose stripes we are healed .    OH that we being dead to sin should live unto righteousness .   For what is impossible for man

God sending HIS own SON and the SON condemning sin in the flesh , that now those who BELIEVE Have the True comforter shed on the heart

by which we can see and walk as we ought , BY THE POWER of the risen savior WHO IS within HIS own .   OH saved by grace , changed by grace where our faith is ONLY IN CHRIST

wherein we have the continued grace to be overcomers of evil , for IT IS HE in us working that which  is ,  WELL pleasing In ................................................HIS SIGHT .   OH YES

That is right sister .     GOD giveth us all things IN CHRIST that pertain unto godliness that we be made partakers of His divine nature .

Let the wise man not boast in his wisdom ,  or his knowledge , or his abilty ,   FOR ITS SIMPLY GIVEN us IN CHRIST .    BOAST in the LORD .

And may none fall prey to the lies of new age which claims us as god and focuses on US as being something , 

We walk as HE instructs and we do all things by HIS grace given us in Christ .    And those who LOVE HIM , LOVE HIS SAYINGS  , they hear and they do , BY THE SPIRIT .

But heed the SPIRIT and NOT the FLESH .     HEED the SPIRIT and NOT the flesh .      NOW throw those hands up and lets all read more and more those HOLY SCRIPTURES

which are able to make one wise unto SALVATION through faith IN CHRIST .     SING IT PEOPLES and SING TO THE LORD .

Bless you brother! That is worthy of putting on my desktop to read everyday! :)

We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And this fellowship of ours is with the Father and with His Son, Jesus Christ. 1 John 1:3

9 minutes ago, In Him said:

Bless you brother! That is worthy of putting on my desktop to read everyday! :)

We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And this fellowship of ours is with the Father and with His Son, Jesus Christ. 1 John 1:3

And you Know why its worthy ,   BECAUSE IT GIVES GOD ALL THE GLORY and not us .     YEAH the TRUTH always rejoices THE HEART don't IT . 

and it always points to CHRIST and not to our own ability ,  But to HE who is ABLE TO KEEP US FROM FALLING .   YEAH  .    

THE JOY of the LORD is my strength and the salvation of THE LORD my JOY .     

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

Ok, sorry for the diversion - Now back to Halloween! 

It says that I can't add any more reactions today, so here is my reaction LOL :)