• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

18 minutes ago, Davida said:

It is why so many of the pulpits have stopped preaching the Biblical truth--re: sin, repentance and salvation through JESUS CHRIST and preach a social gospel of tolerance for sin and l-o-v-e  instead. 

By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”  John 13:35

fwiw...A dear brother said, "If we don't know that God loves us, the devil has us already"...

It took many years for me to fall out of love with myself and realize that what I was longing for was fellowship in the soul, but none of my faithful spiritual brothers and sisters would have it! It was painful, but oh, do I thank and praise Him for the 'rejection'...a blessing in disguise!

Edited by In Him

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Ya, so??   Is it not LOVING to speak the Truth?   Was it loving when Jesus warned people about the coming judgment?  and the Wrath of God- should he have just instead said to the crowd,  don't worry God loves ya'll!

Hey! My here's the deal! My whole comment about love was in a reply to someone who gave their opinion about what should set us apart from the World. All fine and well. I have no argument against what they said. But then I gave my opinion  about what I think should set us apart from the World. That being our love.   

That's the deal! 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

28 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”  John 13:35

AS CHRIST LOVES .     AS I HAVE LOVED YOU , so LOVE ye one another .    CHRISTS LOVE came with correction , warnings ,  and how it offended big time those who reiceved it not .

Gods love is GOING to OFFEND those who reject truth .     Sister davida showed plainly the difference .    And by grace I keep pointing to Christ and HIS HOLINESS

and yet you keep acting as though we attacking you .    When the conscious is pricked , receive it , don't fight it .

Lady kay ,   many have been sold a bill of goods under a false love that denies GOD , denies CHRIST .    its the same love I was under , Before THE marvelous true grace of GOD did appear

which drew me to the SON .  and not to the image of the son that men preach , BUT TO THE TRUE IMAGE which the bible CONFIRMS and not contrary men .

And let all remember this ,    REBUKE a wise man and he will love you .     When believers are found in error and one corrects , THEY LOVE the one who corrected them .

They don't hate and fight the correction ,  the GOODNESS of GOD will lead to repentance from error,  as it does in all who are HIS .    Now its high time we get busy

learning the JESUS of the BIBLE , THE GOD of the BIBLE and not a social gospel , but a gospel that saves men .  

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Davida said:

However , people seem to pretend that demonstrating love does exclude Truth. 

I don't think I said any of that. I don't think I told anyone to not point out the Truth. If I did it is not what I meant.  It saddens me that pointing out the importance  of love gets me put on the "pretenders" list.  Real is what I always try to be.  Well if that is what everyone thinks. I guess that is how it is going to be. 

Edited by LadyKay

22 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Hey! My here's the deal! My whole comment about love was in a reply to someone who gave their opinion about what should set us apart from the World. All fine and well. I have no argument against what they said. But then I gave my opinion  about what I think should set us apart from the World. That being our love.   

That's the deal! 

The deal is ,   IF OUR LOVE is not FROM GOD ,    it will profit none and its of darkness .    So , its time to see and examine ourselves daily to see whether we walk In the faith

or in the version of faith men have taught .   do we walk in GODS LOVE , or the love of the world .    Do we walk in freedom from sin or feel free while in sin .

FOR I tell us all,  we better KNOW WHO WE FOLLOW and better ENSURE ITS the JESUS of the BIBLE ,   and that we keep the pattern HE SET and the apostels set .

OR we have deceived ourselves .    MANY false spirits have gone out that teach and preach an image of god  of Christ , that sounds like the image of the adversary himself .

But he does not come as a dragon to deceive, he comes as a SENSUAL serpent .    He comes as a dragon with teeth ,  AGAINST true lambs .

Instead of seeing this as an attack ,    WHY not instead LOOK at WHO I am pointing too , AND WHAT book I AM POINTING TOO .      just do that .    

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, In Him said:

fwiw...A dear brother said, "If we don't know that God loves us, the devil has us already"...

It took many years for me to fall out of love with myself and realize that what I was longing for was fellowship in the soul, but none of my faithful spiritual brothers and sisters would have it! It was painful, but oh, do I thank and praise Him for the 'rejection'...a blessing in disguise!

WELL I love you sister .    the love of self and of the world is death .    But the love of GOD which denies self ,  IS the abunante life FOUND ONLY IN CHRIST .

For that is the life that keeps on giving .    It matters not how hated it is by others ,  it only looks out for their welfare and thus POINTS ONLY TO JESUS .

IT matters not if it loses all things for the sake of Christ , it sees it as only gain to know HIM MORE .      The abundant life Christ came to give

cannot be seen in earthen things ,    but it can be seen even in the loss of all those things, FOR THIER JOY IN HIS SALVATION WILL NOT FADE

and no matter what they suffer ,  THEY REJOICE in HIM and have ALL HOPES ABOVE ON HIM .      THE JOY of the LORD is our strength and the Salvation of the LORD our JOY .

OH may all rejoice in the LORD . 

• Thumbs Up 2

I liked how everyone just assumed that I was telling everyone not to warren about sin when I pointed out the importance of love. Oh well. 

34 minutes ago, Davida said:

May I give you a friendly suggestion? .....you really need to learn to discuss  subjects in a non-personalized  general way  without thinking you are the center of the debate, really no one else is thinking that. 

Kind of hard to do when comments are directed towards me. Some of them by name.