What opinions upon Halloween?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

When I think about it with my new eyes...I see behavior associated with the statement, "Ignorance is bliss".. I have been made aware by the Holy Spirit my opinion of something is not.. The truth is if you are blind., Then you are also blind to a knowing you are blind,, so you won't be able to correct an issue that you cannot see..

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:54 PM, Abby-Joy said:

My husband works for a large company and a few days ago, they held their annual company picnic at a local zoo.  I usually don't care to go, but it was the zoo and my son wanted to go.  So we did.  Well, as I suspected, the place was in full halloween mode.  

We decided to ride the train, really not thinking it was be sort of like a "spook ride."  There was a little girl about age 6 in front of us with her little brother about age 3, and their mom.  The little girl and boy did not look happy at all... as their mom whipped out her cell phone to take a photo... "Okay, y'all ... look scared!"  Neither of them were one bit happy, while mom sat there loving every minute of her children's fear.  

After the train started going, the woman said some thing like, "Hey, look at that skeleton!"  The girl said, "It's not real (is it)?"  Mom snapped back at her.... "Just go with it, gee!"  A couple minutes later, something like a demon reptile jumped out from the side and the little girl screamed so loud, and recoiled in her seat... and mom laughed and laughed at her... never a hug or comforting word.  I tried in some way to let her know it was okay ... but I so wanted to hug her!!  She left there in fear, walking timidly, and not happy at all.... 

I felt so angry at that woman.  But I'm praying for her and for those children.... and others like them.  Why in the world do parents impose this evil mess on their children?  

Do you realize that if more Christians would take a stand, it would be the norm not to participate and children wouldn't be "missing out"?  What other evil things are your children "missing out" on .... drugs? ... premarital sex .... abortions??  Maybe... maybe not.... so goes the sick state of the compromising Church.... 

I seen a poor lil boy absolutely terrified by a nasty evil mask .   even the kiddos know , Before they get DESENSITIZED its all wrong .

Something just as wicked was going on in a library ,  had a drag queen with a beard , and he said do you all want to touch it ,  THOSE KIDS LOOKED TERFFIED .

BUT they push their agendas on everyone , just as satan pushes the Halloween agenda too .     Sister ,   I don't care what pope francis would say about ya ,  I LOVES YA .  

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:54 PM, Abby-Joy said:

My husband works for a large company and a few days ago, they held their annual company picnic at a local zoo.  I usually don't care to go, but it was the zoo and my son wanted to go.  So we did.  Well, as I suspected, the place was in full halloween mode.  

We decided to ride the train, really not thinking it was be sort of like a "spook ride."  There was a little girl about age 6 in front of us with her little brother about age 3, and their mom.  The little girl and boy did not look happy at all... as their mom whipped out her cell phone to take a photo... "Okay, y'all ... look scared!"  Neither of them were one bit happy, while mom sat there loving every minute of her children's fear.  

After the train started going, the woman said some thing like, "Hey, look at that skeleton!"  The girl said, "It's not real (is it)?"  Mom snapped back at her.... "Just go with it, gee!"  A couple minutes later, something like a demon reptile jumped out from the side and the little girl screamed so loud, and recoiled in her seat... and mom laughed and laughed at her... never a hug or comforting word.  I tried in some way to let her know it was okay ... but I so wanted to hug her!!  She left there in fear, walking timidly, and not happy at all.... 

I felt so angry at that woman.  But I'm praying for her and for those children.... and others like them.  Why in the world do parents impose this evil mess on their children?  

Do you realize that if more Christians would take a stand, it would be the norm not to participate and children wouldn't be "missing out"?  What other evil things are your children "missing out" on .... drugs? ... premarital sex .... abortions??  Maybe... maybe not.... so goes the sick state of the compromising Church.... 

The big question is ,    DO we THINK GOD IS WELL PLEASED with all this .     Specially when those who claim JESUS name , DO THIS .     

I seem to remember a point in the bible where GOD had enough .   And the prophet warned IF you want to GO serve baal , THEN DO IT , ONLY LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF IT .

GOD is not well pleased with this christanizing Halloween stuff .  no matter what the preachers say .   And we don't heed man ,  WE HEED GOD  .   YOU loved sister . 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 10/2/2018 at 9:47 AM, Melinda12 said:

To me, all about worship of evil. Bad news. It worries me as dark forces have lulled people into taking part in such misguidedness. 

As a Christian what is your position?

Celebrating Halloween is sin. In fact, celebrating anything that is outside of what has been established by the Torah and the people of God is sin, because these are all Gentile celebrations that the Torah says, "you shall not do as they do". Not to mention the obvious evil that exist in Halloween.... people dressing up like Satan, people dressing up as witches? Common now, let us use intelligence, any man that professes to be of God will not celebrate this.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, alchristfollower said:

because these are all Gentile celebrations that the Torah says, "you shall not do as they do"

But I am a Gentile. 

6 minutes ago, alchristfollower said:

people dressing up like Satan, people dressing up as witches?

Most kids go as Spiderman or Batman or some other superhero.  Seen a few dress up as a box of crayons. We don't get many witches or devils anymore. 

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

36 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

But I am a Gentile. 

Most kids go as Spiderman or Batman or some other superhero.  Seen a few dress up as a box of crayons. We don't get many witches or devils anymore. 

The Torah is for everyone. "Thou shall not murder" is for both Jew and Gentile. The Torah was given through Israel to be presented unto the entire world. What do you suppose will be the Law by which the earth will be ruled by when the Messiah returns? The Torah. Do not be ignorant. Stop celebrating Halloween.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/06/1970

I believe it's a pagan festival.  Something us Christians should not get involved with - this is just my opinion.