IGNORED

satan's destiny

Sharky and George

2 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Proverb 14:12........ There is a way that sounds right to man, but in the end brings destruction

Believing correct doctrine is all - important in this lifetime.The ramifications of what one believes has eternal consequences.I would suggest one start with this——- 1Cor15:1-4.   Guaranteed to save if simply believed and not added to.

Pride and fear prompts man to climb up on the cross with Jesus! 

The thing is: he isnt there! He lives! It is finished!!!

Edited by 1sheep

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, 1sheep said:

Pride and fear prompts man to climb up on the cross with Jesus! 

....to which I would add- PLENTY of BAD TEACHING!! 

Just now, Blood Bought 1953 said:

....to which I would add- PLENTY of BAD TEACHING!! 

And I think what I said is a rather colorful grotesque illumination on mans works to be saved. 

I said it intending for it to offend those who work to be saved. I remain hoping that something will hit home! 

The Lord illuminates but he does use whatever he chooses to do so! 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

In response to 1Sheep.....3 posts back

It is a gift of God, via the transformed heart , that heart that has been made contrite and able to become “ good soil”, ready to receive the good seed of the Gospel Message . All one can do is throw it out there to be heard and believed.The contrite heart goes hand in hand with “ ears to hear”.You can’t be a Christian without them.Lost souls need to ask for a set of those .” All who ask receive”. It worked for me.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

14 minutes ago, Betha said:

it was not discussed 'in detail which would have clarified. it would have shown that when 'receiving Jesus we are not instantly 'already born Sons' but are given power TO BECOME His born Sons.....even as the verse says.

You confuse justification with sanctification. Plenty of scripture has been provided for you explaining it. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

33 minutes ago, Yowm said:

How about Scriptures understanding not ours?...

Being born again, (perfect tense) not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. (1 Peter 1:23 KJV)

The NT (Greek) perfect  extends the abiding significance (effect) of a completed action into the present.  The implied, lingering result stresses the ongoing, forceful effect of the action ("and now still…").

IOW a past happening with ongoing results.

Excellent post with irrefutable exegesis!

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Betha said:

if you were to read a few of my other recent posts you would have seen me describing the process to which you can look up scriptures yourself.

as Jesus said to His Disciples....much more is to be said but you are not ready to bear it. Unless people start from the foundation there is little point in giving them even more to reject. God does not waste His precious Word/Bread....it has to be eaten/done/obeyed as He presents it....or NO MORE ! 

6 hours ago, Betha said:

and i did say to look scripture up yourself...you are adult and don't need to be spoonfed and have no problem finding scriptures to your own benefit. on the o/h you can always ignore my posts....they are only my understanding.

Removed from thread.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Faithbuilders said:

The angels are NOT Gods children they are Gods servants, and our servants; the unsaved are not Gods children, the Bible calls them children of the devil. ONLY Christian are the children of God.

Did not God create the angels?

Don't know if you have kids but did you not make them?

If they hate you are they not still yours 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

16 hours ago, Betha said:

New Birth and glorified state happen at the same time. NOW we are BEGOTTEN/CONCEIVED and IN CHRIST, like an unborn Baby is in it's mother. When Christ delivers us into the Kgd of His Father we are born a new glorified Son/daughter of God.

that is my understanding, not telling anyone they must believe the same.

Skid the brakes ...........................

we who believe are already born again .    Justifed and sanctified .    we simply await the glorification of the new bodies .    WHICH occurs ON JESUS DAY at HIS coming .

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 hours ago, maryjayne said:

as I cant find these scriptures showing what you are saying, it behooves you, as one who wants to do the good works of God, to tell other how to find what they need to be complete in Christ.

I agree.    Betha needs to skid on the brakes and back that truck up fast .   

IF we are not FULLY TRUSTING IN CHRIST , that in HE ALONE WE ARE SAVED ,    then we are trusting in our own merits to somehow earn us salavation .

And he or she who stands justified bythe law ,   HAS fallen from grace .    When one asks me ,   HOW do I KNOW I am saved and am I assured I am .

I GOT ONE NAME that says I am saved .   JESUS CHRIST .    we are Saved by Grace .   But if we don't have faith in that , in HE who has done all that is required for one to be saved

Man   ,  I don't think mere words can say enough to how scary that is .    By all means faith without works is dead ,   BUT works without FAITH is death .

• Loved it! 1