• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Did not God create the angels?

Don't know if you have kids but did you not make them?

If they hate you are they not still yours 

but if the children heed not their parents who say go not into the streets and play during rush hour traffic,  and one gets struck and killed ,  where does the fault lie ,

ON the child of course .   AND how much greater is GOD than all parents of children.    THUS HE says all THINGS for good reason and if one heeds him not

their end is the second death .    GOD cannot deny himself .   If they heed not , believe not , follow not Christ then their end is the second death .

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

but if the children heed not their parents who say go not into the streets and play during rush hour traffic,  and one gets struck and killed ,  where does the fault lie ,

ON the child of course .   AND how much greater is GOD than all parents of children.    THUS HE says all THINGS for good reason and if one heeds him not

their end is the second death .    GOD cannot deny himself .   If they heed not , believe not , follow not Christ then their end is the second death .

It's no buts,I understand everything all are saying, all have a choice, doesn't change the fact that God is the Father of us all

King James Bible
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

Now a comment to any who may be entertaining inclusive ecumincal thoughts which say God is okay with all religions

and that Faith in Christ is not necessary for salvation .

The gift of GOD is that mankind owed a tremendous debt it could not pay and thus one came and paid the price of that debt .

But todays generation are as men who owed a bank a great debt .   And the KING paid the debt ,   but the servants of darkness said ,

alas we have no need to go to him . 

If a man has the full payment of your debt to which you owe THE BANK ,  yet a man goes not to that man to OBTAIN that gift ,   HE STILL OWES THE BANK

and every cent owed He will be held accountable for and even worse for he denied the free gift which would have paid that debt in full.

Their shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth for all who DENY HIM .   

But to those who accept HIM and follow the Lamb ,  they rejoice now with great hope , their debt is paid and they walk in newness of life and follow the lamb wheresoever

HE does LEAD .   And HE has given them all HOPE and all HOPE is in HIM . 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

Just now, n2thelight said:

It's no buts,I understand everything all are saying, all have a choice, doesn't change the fact that God is the Father of us all

King James Bible
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

THEN REMEMBER HARD these words ,    OF WHOM YE SAY HE IS YOUR FATHER .

YOU do the will of your Father .      WHO was their Father and who did they claim was their FATHER .

notice one is capped huge and the other is not .  BECAUSE they are NOT the same Father .    JESUS told them

WHO their father was ,   YE DO the deeds of your father , satan ,  he was a murderer from the beginning .

Let it seep in a bit . 

• Loved it! 1

16 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

You are quoting from Matthew 23 v 9. Who is Jesus talking to?

Jesus was talking to those wanting to hear Him, and the disciples. He was using the terms father in the way his udience understood.

They understood it wasnt literal parentage, hence them bringing Abraham into it and identifying Jesus meaning the Scribes and Pharisees in the Matthew quote.

Jesus clearly speaks of two fathers - God and the devil

satan didn't create anybody,yu belong to him(satan)if yu do his will.

That's not what I'm saying, dont see how I can be any clearer 

I'm not talking doctrine of any kind

Bottom line is God is the Father of us all.

He made you,even satan is His child.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,782
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

satan didn't create anybody,yu belong to him(satan)if yu do his will.

That's not what I'm saying, dont see how I can be any clearer 

I'm not talking doctrine of any kind

Bottom line is God is the Father of us all.

He made you,even satan is His child.

Lucifer rejected God as his Creator and that he has done so through the perversion of lie and all who follow satan the same... all the world followed after satan only those who look to God The Christ for deliverance of by and through Jesus are reborn unto the family of God all else are classified as belonging to their father the devil

John 8:44

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
KJV

• Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Lucifer rejected God as his Creator and that he has done so through the perversion of lie and all who follow satan the same... all the world followed after satan only those who look to God The Christ for deliverance of by and through Jesus are reborn unto the family of God all else are classified as belonging to their father the devil

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
KJV

What part are you all not understanding, I'm not doing doctrine right now.I know what satan did,I know the fate of those who reject Christ is,fact remains God is the Father of us ALL.

That's all I'm saying. 

5 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

What part are you all not understanding, I'm not doing doctrine right now.I know what satan did,I know the fate of those who reject Christ is,fact remains God is the Father of us ALL.

That's all I'm saying. 

The whole council of God is a necessary thing to uphold and Jesus Who came and represented The Father perfectly in Person, Action, and Word said this of them

KJV

What is it you are not understanding? They turned from what they were to that which cannot be...

Edited by enoob57
  • Thumbs Up 3

33 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

That's all I'm saying. 

Then you are standing in direct defiance of what Jesus' has said... that's all I am saying. Look you seem to think that other words outside of Scripture have value to stand upon I am telling they do not.... Jesus clearly says they are no longer God's children but their father is the devil and I gave you the Theology where this is made true by the removal of all of the first creation and the putting away of the devil and his followers into an eternal separation from God in torment for what they are....

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

8 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Did not God create the angels?

Don't know if you have kids but did you not make them?

If they hate you are they not still yours 

Sure, God created angels, but has one other person put it, just because God created it does not make it His child. God created trees, are they His children...

• Brilliant! 1