• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

32 minutes ago, bryan said:

It seems some of the points in the OP have been demonstrated in this thread.

Bryan, are you a mocker of Jesus Christ?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Robert - Are you a troll trying to derail any rational discussion in these threads? 

That question is about as reasonable as yours.   

Edited by bryan

14 minutes ago, bryan said:

Robert - Are you a troll trying to derail any rational discussion in these threads? 

That question is about as reasonable as yours.   

NO :)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, Robert William said:

The teaching about "free will" is Satanic.

Seriously Robert, while I do not hold the views about free will that many do, I would never refer to comments about peripheral theology as Satanic. That is way over the top! Think that in your mind if that it your conviction, but please refrain from telling brothers and sisters in Christ, that they have adopted doctrines of demons on topics that do not establish nor prevent one from having a relationship with their Lord and Savior.

If you believe that a notion is unscriptural, fine, say so and produce your evidence for others to evaluate and to pray over, and hear and pray over what they say as well. Don't automatically assume, that you have some special insight or access to the Holy Spirit, not enjoyed by others as well.

Without differences of opinion in the body of Christ, it is possible that the truth will not be presented, and therefore, debate and differences, are an insurance policy, that the truth will get an airing!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Seriously Robert, while I do not hold the views about free will that many do, I would never refer to comments about peripheral theology as Satanic. That is way over the top! Think that in your mind if that it your conviction, but please refrain from telling brothers and sisters in Christ, that they have adopted doctrines of demons on topics that do not establish nor prevent one from having a relationship with their Lord and Savior.

If you believe that a notion is unscriptural, fine, say so and produce your evidence for others to evaluate and to pray over, and hear and pray over what they say as well. Don't automatically assume, that you have some special insight or access to the Holy Spirit, not enjoyed by others as well.

Without differences of opinion in the body of Christ, it is possible that the truth will not be presented, and therefore, debate and differences, are an insurance policy, that the truth will get an airing!

Houston, we have a great problem, the natural man considers the gospel as foolishness, I have personally experienced that, I before as a natural man did suppress the truth.

1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Robert William said:

Houston, we have a great problem, the natural man considers the gospel as foolishness, I have personally experienced that, I before as a natural man did suppress the truth.

1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Can you please edit your post Robert where you tell people that "free will " teaching is demonic  ,you are allowed to have your opinion but we all can believe what we believe is Biblical,did you actually watch  the link to the video I posted?

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Can you please edit your post Robert where you tell people that "free will " teaching is demonic  ,you are allowed to have your opinion but we all can believe what we believe is Biblical,did you actually watch  the link to the video I posted?

YOU deny 1 Corinthians 2:14, will YOU rip that page out?

10 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Because you reject scripture our conversion is over.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

29 minutes ago, Robert William said:

Because you reject scripture our conversion is over.

One last question,do you think I'm a Christian?

I accepted Jesus as my Savior ,would you be with me in the same room in heaven?

Where did you find in the Bible to attack people who have a different doctrine?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

I went ahead and split this topic out of the original topic since it was a diversion of the topic. 

@Robert William While Predestination is a Biblical doctrine -- so is the doctrine of Free Will.  If it wasn't why would God say things such as --

Joshua 24:15 "If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

Deu 30:15  “See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil.
Deu 30:16  If you obey the commandments of the LORD your God that I command you today, by loving the LORD your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his rules, then you shall live and multiply, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take possession of it.
Deu 30:17  But if your heart turns away, and you will not hear, but are drawn away to worship other gods and serve them,
Deu 30:18  I declare to you today, that you shall surely perish. You shall not live long in the land that you are going over the Jordan to enter and possess.
Deu 30:19  I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live,
Deu 30:20  loving the LORD your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”

@Robert William Most people on the forums are Bible-Believing believers and believe in the Statement of Faith, so there is no need to attack someone who may disagree with you on a particular doctrine.  Remember what Paul said when talking to someone,

2Ti 2:24  And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,
2Ti 2:25  correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,
2Ti 2:26  and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.

As a servant of the Lord, we do well if we correct in a way that the Spirit of God has the opportunity to enlighten their spirit to the truth.  However, if you speak in a means that is purposely offensive, then very often the opposite takes place.

Proverbs 18:19  A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city: and their contentions are like the bars of a castle.

Remember while Jesus appeared to be harsh, it also says Joh 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

God bless,

George

• This is Worthy 3