Robert William

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

The problems most have is you think you were created at birth,yet scripture says I knew you before you were in the womb,and you pass that off as just God knows everything...

@shiloh357 believe what you will

only a Christian can be blinded

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

22 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

The problems most have is you think you were created at birth,yet scripture says I knew you before you were in the womb,and you pass that off as just God knows everything...

@shiloh357 believe what you will

only a Christian can be blinded

We did not exist before God created us.. God knows all past and future.. the entire history of the universe from start to finish and he foreknew us.. Our entire lives before we ever came into existence..  Gods Prophecy of the future affirms Gods foreknowledge of all history down to the finest details..  Every second of our lives are foreknown..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

The problem we have is we are stuck in the dimension of time. And even within that dimension, time is a variable. Einstein proved that.  God is outside the dimension of time.  So while He can say He predestined us, we also had the freedom of choice.  He just knew what we would choose even before we did.  So free will and predestination are not counter to each other, but compliment each other.

And I also think that we did not exist before we were conceived.  God foreknew us for the same reason I just mentioned. 

It can be difficult sometimes for the creature to explain the creator.  Not that we shouldn't try to understand and explain Him, but we should also have the right perspective. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

18 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

The problem we have is we are stuck in the dimension of time. And even within that dimension, time is a variable. Einstein proved that.  God is outside the dimension of time.  So while He can say He predestined us, we also had the freedom of choice.  He just knew what we would choose even before we did.  So free will and predestination are not counter to each other, but compliment each other.

And I also think that we did not exist before we were conceived.  God foreknew us for the same reason I just mentioned. 

It can be difficult sometimes for the creature to explain the creator.  Not that we shouldn't try to understand and explain Him, but we should also have the right perspective. 

Amen i believe as you do.. Gods foreknowledge of our response to His will does not change the fact that we have free will to make that response.. He predestines because he has that foreknowledge..

2 hours ago, Adstar said:

We did not exist before God created us.. God knows all past and future.. the entire history of the universe from start to finish and he foreknew us.. Our entire lives before we ever came into existence..  Gods Prophecy of the future affirms Gods foreknowledge of all history down to the finest details..  Every second of our lives are foreknown..

So when were we created? 

Edited by n2thelight

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I will just believe the Bible and not your weird false teaching.   No, I am not blinded.   I am not blinded.   I just know enough about the Bible that I can reject your false teaching.  

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I know thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Again I ask,when were you created?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 10/3/2018 at 5:00 PM, Robert William said:

YOU deny scripture....

The biblically backed article I gave is sufficient....

On 10/3/2018 at 5:14 PM, Robert William said:

OK, please study the biblical backed article...
and get back to me....

On 10/3/2018 at 5:39 PM, Robert William said:

The teaching about "free will" is Satanic....

:sherlock:

Don't Blame The LORD

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven. Matthew 10:32-33 (New International Version)

Salvation Is Open To All Men

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

“There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son. And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. 

But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants.” John 3:16-21 (New Living Translation)

Especially To The Jew

And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, “The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”; Romans 11:26 (English Standard Version)

You Think

“It will come about in all the land,” Declares the LORD,  “That two parts in it will be cut off and perish; But the third will be left in it.

“And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are My people,’ And they will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’” Zechariah 13:8-9 (New American Standard Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Edited by FresnoJoe
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Again I ask....
when were you created....

:emot-heartbeat:

The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life. Job 33:4

Love, Your Brother Joe

Edited by FresnoJoe
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Deleted Quote

Deleted Quote

and just now, Omegaman 3.0 said:

The both of you are being very rude, out of line and arrogant. I think you have earned a well deserved break from this thread.

Edit 10/12/18 Un-banned the two I was addressing, hoping they will now be civil

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,142
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The obvious ~ we can only know this side of the created element... however by faith if we exactly say and believe as The Scripture is written >about before or after< that is as far as we can go... when I hear people speak as though they have some relevance of the other outside of creation... well... the obvious kicks in :) = it better match what is written no more no less! 

Edited by enoob57
  • Thumbs Up 1