• Days Won:  271

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56

need to listen to this.    all of it....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

can we locate this article on google scholar somewhere.....

anyway, it seems to suggest Ford might have uses self hypnosis in her allegations against Kavanaugh, interesting assumption....

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

Why do people use auto readers? It is almost unfollowable and distracting at best.

I usually jus turn the sound down or not watch the video one or the other.    Some people just don't have the voice to make good recordings.

Edited by other one

13 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

I actually believe her.... 

I'm sorry....

The ONLY reason people hate her (Christians, especially) is because they are mesmerized by Trump.... now, throw your stones, but that is the truth.... I'm not a fan of any politician .... so no, I'm definitely not a Clinton fan, or Obama fan, or this or that fan.... most definitely not a Trump worshiper.... ! 

First of all, I don't hate her...   second, I have spent a bit of time looking into her background as well as his.....    I would suggest you look into her background as well.   You don't usually get taken in by people....   I'm a bit surprised....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,803
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

The ONLY reason people hate her (Christians, especially) is because they are mesmerized by Trump.... now, throw your stones, but that is the truth.... I'm not a fan of any politician .... so no, I'm definitely not a Clinton fan, or Obama fan, or this or that fan.... most definitely not a Trump worshiper.... ! 

Yes, there are people who hate her - just look at FB where she is regularly called names, mocked for her appearance, deemed "too ugly" to molest by showing false pictures of her, and more.

And yes, it's being done by Trump worshippers.  

I voted for Trump and will again, but he drives me crazy and I can't wait until his term or terms are over.   And I do find the mass numbers of people who claim to be Christians who constantly rally the cry to "Pray for Trump!" and "Pray for Kavanaugh!" who also posts fake news pictures of Obama kissing a gay man, posts pictures vilely mocking Democrat women's looks, and use profanity laced attacks on anyone on the left.

You can't pray for one person and curse another and expect the prayer to be answered.

It's all so vile.

With that being said.  I do not believe Dr. Ford.  Did something happen?  Probably.  She was drunk and around drunken teen age boys quite often.  Was it Kavanaugh?  I don't believe it was.  Her friend, Leland Keyser, who was supposedly the witness to corroborate the story says she has no recollection of Kavanaugh or the night in question.  

Is Kavanaugh a saint as some purport him to be?  Not hardly.  He also lived the life of a "drink-until-you-black out" teenage boy.  So he reluctantly said publicly.

But I believe him about this particular instance.  

This trauma to our nation isn't going to go away any time soon.

Edited by Jayne
  • This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Brother, I have zero confidence in the whole "investigation."  I would have to have some real and trustworthy sources about "her past"  ... but that still doesn't mean she wasn't raped by him.  I'm surprised by a lot of things lately, oo ..... I'm not "taken in" as you say.  I just know what sort of things go on and I know what a rape victim sounds and looks like when they are recounting a trauma.  I'm not going to support a man (Kavanaugh) on the basis of Trump's endorsement and that he claims to pray. 

I think they allowed this thing to come to light for the purpose of further dividing the nation.... regardless of whether she was telling the truth or not.  They never planned to give her any credence... they would drag her through the mud, and make Kavanaugh out as a martyr and Trump makes sexist and degrading statements about women rape victims.... very nice thing for a "Christian" man to do! 

While we're talking about people's pasts..... look into Trump's past... tax evasion, money laundering... womanizing... and that's only the tip of it!!  So you see... everyone has a past, even me and you.  Now, some of us have come to Christ and have chosen to forsake sin.  But some others.... still worship false gods like Apollo while claiming to be a Christian and deceiving other willfully blind Christians.... 

Trump shouldn't have anything to do with voting yes for him.   His public history and his judicial writings are what matter.  He's a nice person and a good family history, community oriented and a strict constitutionalist.   And he didn't fold to the Senate but stood up to their shameful actions.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,193
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

Funny thing  the Christians here on this site seem to overlook is that this man is looking to have a position as judge and self admits he drinks alcohol regularly and always has and makes no excuse for it.

In what capacity was it ever a good thing or OK to have a leader or and elder or a priest or a judge  drink alcohol regularly and it be ok?

Is not being sober minder in such a capacity a detriment for good leadership and wise decision making?

Or have we become so diluted by world standards that even that is deemed ok by Christians?

Proverbs 31:4

Study Bible

The Words of King Lemuel
3Do not spend your strength on women or your vigor on those who ruin kings. 4It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine, or for rulers to crave strong drink, 5lest they drink and forget what is decreed, and deprive all the oppressed of justice.

Winston Churchill was a heavy drinker and he did pretty well.  Brett drank  but was still at the top of his class both in high school and college. I don't think beer slowed him down much.

Edited by other one
  • Thumbs Up 1