• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

You live in a dream world, imagining that Satan, a spirit being, will take on flesh and become visible like a man. As far as I know, you are the only man ever to come up with this theory.

Satan did at one point enter Judas, however.  I suspect that the false prophet speaks like a dragon for the same reason.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09

43 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Satan did at one point enter Judas, however.  I suspect that the false prophet speaks like a dragon for the same reason.

In the common vernacular, exactamundo! 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

When it is the MAN of sin that will enter the temple and declare he is the God of the Jews, and will then turn BEAST when Satan is cast down and possesses him, it matters very little how many names Satan has. 

You live in a dream world, imagining that Satan, a spirit being, will take on flesh and become visible like a man. As far as I know, you are the only man ever to come up with this theory.

satan is a angel.

Genesis 19 King James Version (KJV)

19 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

I take it you think these two were invisible 

18 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

satan is a angel.

Genesis 19 King James Version (KJV)

19 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

I take it you think these two were invisible 

Didn't Paul write that we could be entertaining angels without knowing they were angels?  It is scripture that angels (at least some) can appear as humans.  I cannot think of one scripture and anything in history to suggest that a demonic spirit can appear as a human.

Edited by iamlamad

Didn't Paul write that we could be entertaining angels without knowing they were angels?  It is scripture that angels (at least some) can appear as humans.  I cannot think of one scripture and anything in history to suggest that a demonic spirit can appear as a human.

Where did you get at least some from?Point I was making is they can and they will.

Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"

This event brings us back into heaven. The war is between Satan [the dragon] and his angels, who are fighting against Michael and his angels. Satan will lose.

Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

This is the time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet, when Satan and his fallen angels are released upon the earth for the final five months period, spoken of in Revelation 9:5, 10. Satan will spend five months here on earth deceiving all mankind, then go to the pit for the thousand years. After that thousand years, Satan [not his fallen angels] will be released for a short period, then go to perdition [perish]. Once Satan is kicked out of heaven, he will not be allowed to return. Today Satan is in heaven accusing the saints before the Lord.

This is prophesy that will come in the very near future.

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

If you were ever confused who Satan is, John calls him by the names he used while playing his different roles on earth. The "dragon" is Satan's role in that first earth age, when one third of all of God's children followed him. Satan's evil spirit is allowed on earth now, along with his demons. However, you haven't seen Satan in person yet. Satan and his angels, both physically and bodily, will come to earth just as they did in Genesis 6.

First you told me they were spiritual and couldn't appear as human,we were made in their image,we look like them

8 hours ago, n2thelight said:

First you told me they were spiritual and couldn't appear as human,we were made in their image,we look like them

We were made in GOD's image. 

8 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Where did you get at least some from?Point I was making is they can and they will.

Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"

This event brings us back into heaven. The war is between Satan [the dragon] and his angels, who are fighting against Michael and his angels. Satan will lose.

Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

This is the time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet, when Satan and his fallen angels are released upon the earth for the final five months period, spoken of in Revelation 9:5, 10. Satan will spend five months here on earth deceiving all mankind, then go to the pit for the thousand years. After that thousand years, Satan [not his fallen angels] will be released for a short period, then go to perdition [perish]. Once Satan is kicked out of heaven, he will not be allowed to return. Today Satan is in heaven accusing the saints before the Lord.

This is prophesy that will come in the very near future.

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

If you were ever confused who Satan is, John calls him by the names he used while playing his different roles on earth. The "dragon" is Satan's role in that first earth age, when one third of all of God's children followed him. Satan's evil spirit is allowed on earth now, along with his demons. However, you haven't seen Satan in person yet. Satan and his angels, both physically and bodily, will come to earth just as they did in Genesis 6.

You were doing OK until you wrote this:  This is the time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet, 

You are rearranging Revelation and your theory will be proven wrong. Period. Don't even think otherwise.  You are ignoring John's timing and chronology. The 5th trumpet will come somewhere past the middle of the first 1260 days of the 70th week of Daniel - perhaps around the 30th month.  The battle where Satan is cast down is at the midpoint of the week. Your timing then is off. You imagine you can rewrite Revelation to fit your theory. 

I have a novel idea: throw your theory into the trash and start over, forming your theory from Revelation AS WRITTEN. 

Satan and his fallen angels are released upon the earth for the final five months period   WRONG again. Seals come first. After the 7th seal is opened the BOOK can be opened, which will reveal the 70th week of Daniel - starting with the 7 trumpets in the first half of the week. Then the second half will be days of great tribulation until those days are shortened by God pouring out the vials of His wrath.  The week ends with the 7th vial. Then comes the destruction of "Mystery Babylon" and then Jesus will return. Of course the Millennial reign will not begin until after Jesus returns.  Again you are trying to rewrite Revelation. Your theory will be proven wrong. 

Wrong again: the "Dragon" was and still is Satan. He was the dragon when Jesus was born. It is just another title for the dragon - in any time. 

I don't believe that theory about Satan coming to earth in Genesis 6. You are mistaken in your thinking. Yes, he will be cast down, and so to speak, lose his wings. But he will then possess the Beast and will be seen ONLY in what the Beast does. 

20 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You were doing OK until you wrote this:  This is the time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet, 

You are rearranging Revelation and your theory will be proven wrong. Period. Don't even think otherwise.  You are ignoring John's timing and chronology. The 5th trumpet will come somewhere past the middle of the first 1260 days of the 70th week of Daniel - perhaps around the 30th month.  The battle where Satan is cast down is at the midpoint of the week. Your timing then is off. You imagine you can rewrite Revelation to fit your theory. 

I have a novel idea: throw your theory into the trash and start over, forming your theory from Revelation AS WRITTEN. 

Satan and his fallen angels are released upon the earth for the final five months period   WRONG again. Seals come first. After the 7th seal is opened the BOOK can be opened, which will reveal the 70th week of Daniel - starting with the 7 trumpets in the first half of the week. Then the second half will be days of great tribulation until those days are shortened by God pouring out the vials of His wrath.  The week ends with the 7th vial. Then comes the destruction of "Mystery Babylon" and then Jesus will return. Of course the Millennial reign will not begin until after Jesus returns.  Again you are trying to rewrite Revelation. Your theory will be proven wrong. 

Wrong again: the "Dragon" was and still is Satan. He was the dragon when Jesus was born. It is just another title for the dragon - in any time. 

I don't believe that theory about Satan coming to earth in Genesis 6. You are mistaken in your thinking. Yes, he will be cast down, and so to speak, lose his wings. But he will then possess the Beast and will be seen ONLY in what the Beast does. 

The woe's all happen around the same time

20 hours ago, iamlamad said:

We were made in GOD's image. 

Duh,so the angels are not included in His image

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Who is the our in that verse?

Do you understand what an angel is?