R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

I guess all we can do is wait and see, ...thanks for your concern.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

22 hours ago, n2thelight said:

I look at rapturist as a captain who would abandon ship before the passengers...

Apostle John saw in heaven the souls of martyrs under the Altar awaiting for their fellows, yes the ship has been sinking with the left behind foolish virgins.

While the raptured wise virgins hv been taken to the Throne before the ship sinks :

Rev 7: 9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands 14.....these are they which came out of great tribulation 16... They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

2 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Apostle John saw in heaven the souls of martyrs under the Altar awaiting for their fellows, yes the ship has been sinking with the left behind foolish virgins.

While the raptured wise virgins hv been taken to the Throne before the ship sinks :

Rev 7: 9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands 14.....these are they which came out of great tribulation 16... They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more.

They died,not raptured,they took a stand!!!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:50 AM, n2thelight said:

Yes we do,to not be deceived!

Paul told us and even Christ himself

Matthew 24:4 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you."

This is the number one warning, "Take heed that no man deceive you." Deception will be the foremost thing to guard against in the latter days, that will consummate the end of this age. This means that these events will not happen all at one time, but will take place over a period of time. These warnings or signs that Jesus is about to give us, are the seven seals that are given us in the Book of Revelation.

These are an exact overlay of the seven events, which are the seven seals that we should be watching for today. At the end of Matthew we will include the thirteenth chapter of Mark, which is an overlay of Matthew twenty four. These events will be spelled out before we are finish, but again, Don't let anyone deceive you.

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come [it will not be], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

It's all about deception,and the ultimate deception is satan as Christ!!!!!

"it's all about deception, and the ultimate deception is satan as Christ!!!!!

AS CHRIST ... each and every pope is the VICAR of Christ ... vicarious ... in place of Christ ... instead of Christ.

28 minutes ago, canada said:

deleted by me

Edited by n2thelight

2 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

AS CHRIST ... each and every pope is the VICAR of Christ ... vicarious ... in place of Christ ... instead of Christ.

It's not about the pope many will come in the name of Christ,but satan is a different beast all together,he's gonna literally be here,ie,supernatural

The 4th beast is and will be supernatural,as in the days of Noah,they coming back,after the war in Heaven

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 10/9/2018 at 3:02 AM, Sojourner414 said:

Where did you think He's taking us: Hoboken, New Jersey? O.o

Yikes. Never been there, but definitely wouldn't want to go in the wintertime when it snows, lol.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On a serious note- I didn't go through and read all of the posts in this forum, truth be told I didn't even go past the second page, lol. I have grown up believing in the Rapture, and it was part and parcel of who I was for the majority of my life. However, as I got older my idea about it somewhat changed. (which, if I ever wanted membership in the Assemblies of God church I grew up in, they would kick me to the curb at this point, lol!) - - - to make what could turn into a very long story short, the idea that so many people I've known in my life were just sort of sitting back, prospering, and waiting for Jesus to come take everyone in Rapture before anything really 'bad' came down the pike, bothered me a great deal. It made me truly wonder what if...what IF...it didn't pan out that way after all, and Christians were in for a really, really bad time before Jesus' return, you know? I just kept thinking that the majority of the Christians I knew weren't going to be prepared for a very bad time, wouldn't be expecting it, etc. -

But I digress, lol-

At this point in my life my own personal opinion is: the Christian life isn't a glamorous one by any stretch of the imagination- not even close. It's gritty, it's tough, it's a battle, constantly (Eph. 6:12), and I think of the apostles and the horrific lives they lived. Nothing glorious about that, at least not by human standards. I think even...Paul (?) said something along the lines of Christians being the most miserable of creatures, etc. - again, to shorten a long story, the Rapture theory has been tossed about like mad for decades...I want to say the 'theory' itself started somewhere in the 1800's, no need to refute me on it, I'm not even sure. Bottom line at least for me, is this: If the Rapture happens the way that many pre-trib believers think that it will, it will be a wonderful bonus. I don't think I need to 'believe' in it one way or the other in order to be included in it if it happens- I believe in Jesus's death for the sins of mankind and resurrection, that He was and is the Son of God, and I think that qualifies me 150% for any 'good' things that are coming up, lol. I just prefer to not count on it happening, and believing that there could possibly, and very well be some really bad stuff headed our way, and the way of the world in general. If I were to lean in any direction at all, it would probably be mid-trib, pre-wrath...and it definitely isn't because I want to believe that, either, lol.  I just think forewarned is forearmed, and I would just rather 'bible and prayer up', keep the lamp trimmed and the oil filled, etc.- in the event that it's going to be a rocky road before 'The End' is near.

Shall I put down my sandwich board now? lol :D

• Thumbs Up 1