turtletwo

Did anyone else see that rock move?

cute kitten with turtle for worthy thread.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Loved it! 1

How cute.  I absolutely love cats and dogs!  (And birds, and other animals ....).   I saw a baby Alpaca the other day in a paddock close by.  It was wearing a little jacket!  This morning God surprised me with a particularly beautiful parrot in one of my bottlebrush trees.  It is called a "Rosella" and is one of our native birds in the parrot family.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

8 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

How cute.  I absolutely love cats and dogs!  (And birds, and other animals ....).   I saw a baby Alpaca the other day in a paddock close by.  It was wearing a little jacket!  This morning God surprised me with a particularly beautiful parrot in one of my bottlebrush trees.  It is called a "Rosella" and is one of our native birds in the parrot family.

:D I'm glad you like the pics I posted. I'm excited about getting this thread 'up and running' again. It's a refreshing blast of comic relief and a place to indulge in AWWW for us animal lovers here. Amen?

Wow! You are so blessed to have all that exotic wildlife about. Here in the states I would have to go to a zoo. :blink: 

Questions for ya, sis...what is a paddock? What did you mean about the baby alpaca wearing a little jacket? Literally??

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

@SisterActs2 OOPS...It looks like I double posted. By accident, I put this in a separate thread apart from "The New Animal Thread." It is under the "Humor! Need a Good Laugh?"

Sorry about that, sis. Or to get to the huge original, there is a link below. (You will see I chimed in on page 970-971 so far.) 

Edited by turtletwo
correction

2 hours ago, turtletwo said:

:D I'm glad you like the pics I posted. I'm excited about getting this thread 'up and running' again. It's a refreshing blast of comic relief and a place to indulge in AWWW for us animal lovers here. Amen?

Wow! You are so blessed to have all that exotic wildlife about. Here in the states I would have to go to a zoo. :blink: 

Questions for ya, sis...what is a paddock? What did you mean about the baby alpaca wearing a little jacket? Literally??

a paddock is a small field for livestock. I have one at the back of my house with three horses and their three foals in just now, sometimes it is used for sheep.

sometimes when its cold, the foals were blankets on their backs to keep warm.

• Loved it! 1

6 hours ago, maryjayne said:

a paddock is a small field for livestock. I have one at the back of my house with three horses and their three foals in just now, sometimes it is used for sheep.

sometimes when its cold, the foals were blankets on their backs to keep warm.

:thumbsup:Thanks for the explanation. It's fun learning new things.

Nice to hear those babies are kept warm in extreme temps.:) 

Hi turtletwo

Yes, maryjayne is right ..... however, our paddocks in Australia are a bit larger than those in Britain lol.  This said, the paddock in which I saw the Alpaca baby (possibly a "kid") was a smaller one.   You know those jackets we buy for dogs?  I think it was one of them, although I couldn't see much, as I was just driving by.

• Loved it! 2

@Abby-Joy :laugh:Funny videos!

:th_wave: Just wondering-do you like turtles? They made for sweet pets when I was growing up.:) Had the little guys that fit in the palm of your hand. Ever see those? 

Anyway, here's a skateboard dude. lol

turtle_on_skateboard___moving___put_in_worthy_animal_thread.gif.5203738184f17ee69fea746d587e1d1c.gif

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2