• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Davida said:

Nah, it isn't the same thing . Those who have not been indoctrinated by the false teachings of the RCC know this. 

The RCC is not referred to as Christ's church in the Bible.    The vatican calling their RCC  "Christ's church"  is propaganda by the RCC to entrap it's followers / i.e.  cash cow.  The RCC deceives it's followers that IT alone is the one that gets people into heaven - that is a lie from out the pit of hell. 

Christ Jesus's church mentioned in the scripture is not a mere physical church-- it is the Collective Invisible Church which is made up of the true born again believers across many denominations & includes ex RC's who don't worship Mary, praying to statues, or priests, or  popes, or prays to dead rc's- but they know & worship JESUS as Lord & Savior and the only intercessor between God and man. 1Tim2:5  

Such a shame their is not a quadruple worthy button .       Its not the same thing at all .     Not even close .    another name come to mind .

JUDAS .    oh he was christain in NAME and mouth only , but in heart belonged to another , and that other engulfed him and he  betrayed CHRIST .    

Judas was so well cloaked among them , NOT EVEN the desciples themselves knew who the betrayer was .   BUT JESUS ALWAYS KNOWS those who are HIS , DONT HE .

AND now by GODS holy grace and the comforter ,  OH we too can discern the true from the false , the wicked from the holy.      OH let none who are Christs

fall to the seducing voices of the men of judas , whose bishoprick is nothing more than the ideals of men gone wrong .   

JUDAS was the only name ever identified BY JESUS HIMSELF as the son of perdtion , so its no marvel if the spirit of anti Christ

will lead too and point too a JUDAS .   and no marvel , for as judas did not come from a betrayer outside the group , BUT FROM WITHIN,

no marvel , those of that spirit , the betrayer of the true brethren WILL COME FROM AMONGST our own religion .

AND their is one in a very high place now , who sits atop the world and HOLDS the bag of much money ,    who keeps what is put therein ,

making the same claim as judas himself , that the money can be given to the poor .  But as judas , this spirit cares not for the poor

it says in pretense and builds its borders huge .   IT is the betrayer of Christ and will betray those who are his , AS IT HAS in times past

SO TOO IT WILL AGAIN , and this time ON A GLOBAL SCALE .     

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Mars Hill

4 hours ago, Davida said:

Nah, it isn't the same thing . Those who have not been indoctrinated by the false teachings of the RCC know this. 

The RCC is not referred to as Christ's church in the Bible.    The vatican calling their RCC  "Christ's church"  is propaganda by the RCC to entrap it's followers / i.e.  cash cow.  The RCC deceives it's followers that IT alone is the one that gets people into heaven - that is a lie from out the pit of hell. 

Christ Jesus's church mentioned in the scripture is not a mere physical church-- it is the Collective Invisible Church which is made up of the true born again believers across many denominations & includes ex RC's who don't worship Mary, praying to statues, or priests, or  popes, or prays to dead rc's- but they know & worship JESUS as Lord & Savior and the only intercessor between God and man. 1Tim2:5  

What does the enemy the theif come to steal .   THE INHERITANCE .   WHO SITS ATOP THE WORLD AND CLAIMS TO BE SUCH A ONE , that in no other church is SALVATION GIVEN .

ROME HAS STOLEN THE INHERITANCE and acts as though she holds THE keys ,  

she IS A THEIF AND A ROBBER AND BULIDS THAT RELIGION .  

• Thumbs Up 2

JESUS HOLDS THE KEY TO SALVATION ,  BUT ROME CLAIMS SHE DOES .        OH FLEE HER ONE AND ALL , FLEE HER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE .

• Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, Concretecamper said:

What is the name of your community?

HIS NAME IS JESUS AND HIS COMMUNITY IS ALL WHO WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH .    WHERE THOSE WHO ARE HIS WILL NOT BE BEHOLDEN TO MEN

WHO CAN APPEAR RIGHTEOUS YET DECIEVE .     FLEE ALL FALSE INSTITUIONS WHOSE FOUNDATION IS NOT CHRIST .    FLEE ALL WHO CLAIM THEY HOLD THE KEYS

WHEN ONLY JESUS DOES .    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,867
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

HIS NAME IS JESUS AND HIS COMMUNITY IS ALL WHO WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH .    WHERE THOSE WHO ARE HIS WILL NOT BE BEHOLDEN TO MEN

WHO CAN APPEAR RIGHTEOUS YET DECIEVE .     FLEE ALL FALSE INSTITUIONS WHOSE FOUNDATION IS NOT CHRIST .    FLEE ALL WHO CLAIM THEY HOLD THE KEYS

WHEN ONLY JESUS DOES .    

Dude, don't yell....

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, other one said:

Dude, don't yell....

OH what he has whispered in our ear , OH LET IT BE SHOUTED FROM THE ROOF TOPS .    And how pointing to JESUS always is a joy that keeps on giving .    Now throw those hands up

my friend of the buffalo .    PRAISE the HOLY GOD , the savoir and redeemer , the author and the finisher of our faith .  OH let the JOY of the LORD be sounded for all to hear .

FOR the JOY of the LORD is my strength and the salvation of the LORD my JOY .    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

We can ask God thru Jesus and Holy Spirit and He will reveal it to us if we ever ever live in humility.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

I voted No, because I believe the perception of hell as an eternal place of torment is biblically incorrect. Sure a temporary place of torment/hell exists, but Hades will be destroyed according to Rev 20. The fire that the unsaved are thrown into is an eternal fire, but the destiny of the unsaved is clear in many many verses, they perish, and are destroyed. This is what the bible says.

Edited by ARGOSY

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/8/2018 at 11:40 PM, Follower Of Jesus said:

Again, what is the lake of fire? It's the place of eternal punishment

Especially seeing Hell was cast into the lake of fire?  Revelation 20:14 

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/8/2018 at 10:03 PM, Your Brother In Christ said:

P.S. I for one do believe it exist. Sorry for the pun in the poll but is just too much for me to resist.

I believe in hell, but its not what most call hell, its all about what each persons perception & how they interpret it. 

I  don't believe in an eternally forever burning hell by a loving God, that is not love in any shape or form, I believe the consequences are eternal.  Like Sodom & Gomorra is not burning still but the bible says forever, there are other cases. I'm sorry I struggle at time to sit for long periods so I can't at time go into depth with quotes. The old testament 4,000 years of it never mentions a place of eternal burning punishment you could possibly wonder why God never once mentions through his prophets in the old testament. And don't try and tell me the Hebrew word Sheol in the bible means hell, regardless of what it is translated as in modern bibles. 

This all became popular through the catholic church, which probably all protestantism came out of & broke away from.

I ask you to think, in your heart does it seem possible for an all loving God to punish people for all eternity, we are talking eternity here. Don't let the majority sway you, the majority was never correct in Jesus day & has never been & never will be.