Dennis1209

Q as in Question

Not long ago someone on here posted something about "Q", anyone remember who it was? At the time I didn't have a clue of what was being talked about. I did my diligent check to see whom posted about "Q", but it didn't list any results. 

Anyway, since that time I have become somewhat aware of what "Q" is, and the various speculations. What seems to be odd is running a search on Google, "Who is Q", "what is Q", etc. and not one return? 

Speculation seems to be "Q" is possibly a group of Trump insiders disseminating information that he doesn't want to go through major media outlets and have it corrupted. I've noticed Trump prefers to communicate directly to the public to bypass fake news media. 

I'm not going to go into much detail of what I'm thinking. Trump promised a number of things in his campaign promises, of which he is making good on, one of them was "drain the swamp". It might just be me, but I'm seeing posturing, strategic and legal things lining up for such a bold move. If his intention is to 'drain the swamp', it can't be just a dozen people or so in the deep state. 

Something which is fact: A state of emergency was declared September 2001, and never rescinded. Lessor known is another state of emergency declared by Trump in 2017 that's very, very interesting and a strategy worth reading below:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/president-trump-declares-national-emergency-over-global-rights-abuses-and-corruption_2393803.html

Based on what I know for fact committed by Obama and his administration to include the Clinton's and many, many more. Numerous acts of treason and sedation have occurred against the United States. Under a declared state of emergency, the President of the United States has almost unlimited power and control. With a major exception of the SCOTUS. 

I'm wondering if we are witnessing an attempt by Trump to take back our government away from the communist liberal un-American deep seated one world government state? 

Posted (edited)

I believe it was me that posted something on Q.  I wanted to see if others had learned much about him/her.

Btw we will soon see if the president is serious aboutdraining the swamp.  He now has a Supreme Court that will stand behind the constitution and they can now seriously start indicting people and be assured that justice can be served......    that state of emergency will allow them to use military courts for those accused of treason.  We needed the Supreme Court that would back that up....   the opportunity is here.....   we'll see if the president has chosen the people to carry it out.

Edited by other one

I've just heard Kavanaugh was on Kenneth Star's team back in the White Water investigation dealing with the Clintons. He supposedly had a leadership role in part of the investigation.

It was explained to me as a little rat from the past hiding in the corner over the past weeks. 

Have you heard anything about that connection?

14 hours ago, other one said:

I believe it was me that posted something on Q.  I wanted to see if others had learned much about him/her.

Btw we will soon see if the president is serious aboutdraining the swamp.  He now has a Supreme Court that will stand behind the constitution and they can now seriously start indicting people and be assured that justice can be served......    that state of emergency will allow them to use military courts for those accused of treason.  We needed the Supreme Court that would back that up....   the opportunity is here.....   we'll see if the president has chosen the people to carry it out.

I'm still digging around on Youtube and watching a bunch of videos pertaining to it. Evidently there's a app you can get for the "Q" posts, but I probably wouldn't be able to decipher it anyway, especially what the initials stand for. I find it very interesting and much of it makes sense to me logically. 

The exponential sealed indictments since Trump took office is also highly suspicious of something coming among numerous other things. I'm reserving judgment whether this is fact or fiction at the moment. But one thing seems to be obvious; this person or persons knows what is going on and has to be an insider. 

Like him or not, Trump has proven he is a man of his word and is doing everything he can to live up to his campaign promises. I have little doubt he has a plan to live up to his promise to "drain the swamp". The more I'm investigating what is occurring and his actions, the more I'm seeing how this may come about legally and the means in which it could be accomplished. The new SCOTUS confirmation was critical to the plan I see shaping up, if I'm not just hoping and imaginative of something that's not there? 

I've also just become aware of the number of people attending Trump rallies and speeches wearing "Q shirts" and Trump's sometimes pointing them out? If what I'm seeing and hearing has any fact to it; this is the most complex and bold move in United States history. But I'm not quite ready to drink the Kool Aid just yet.

The eyes are the windows to the soul: It's probably just me but... After Kavanaugh's senate confirmation, watching the interviews of some of the top Democrat's after the confirmation vote. I was just looking at their eyes and thought I seen actual personal fear in their eyes? 

I won't list them because they are obvious, numerous acts of treason and seditious acts against America, the Constitution and our people have occurred starting with Bush Jrs. administration and grew worse through Obama / Clinton. I'm thinking we may be having a defining moment as a nation here in the very near future.

20 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm thinking we may be having a defining moment as a nation here in the very near future.

I think that really is the point and many are just sticking their heads in the sand and ignoring the dangers ahead.

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm still digging around on Youtube and watching a bunch of videos pertaining to it. Evidently there's a app you can get for the "Q" posts, but I probably wouldn't be able to decipher it anyway, especially what the initials stand for. I find it very interesting and much of it makes sense to me logically. 

The exponential sealed indictments since Trump took office is also highly suspicious of something coming among numerous other things. I'm reserving judgment whether this is fact or fiction at the moment. But one thing seems to be obvious; this person or persons knows what is going on and has to be an insider. 

Like him or not, Trump has proven he is a man of his word and is doing everything he can to live up to his campaign promises. I have little doubt he has a plan to live up to his promise to "drain the swamp". The more I'm investigating what is occurring and his actions, the more I'm seeing how this may come about legally and the means in which it could be accomplished. The new SCOTUS confirmation was critical to the plan I see shaping up, if I'm not just hoping and imaginative of something that's not there? 

I've also just become aware of the number of people attending Trump rallies and speeches wearing "Q shirts" and Trump's sometimes pointing them out? If what I'm seeing and hearing has any fact to it; this is the most complex and bold move in United States history. But I'm not quite ready to drink the Kool Aid just yet.

The eyes are the windows to the soul: It's probably just me but... After Kavanaugh's senate confirmation, watching the interviews of some of the top Democrat's after the confirmation vote. I was just looking at their eyes and thought I seen actual personal fear in their eyes? 

I won't list them because they are obvious, numerous acts of treason and seditious acts against America, the Constitution and our people have occurred starting with Bush Jrs. administration and grew worse through Obama / Clinton. I'm thinking we may be having a defining moment as a nation here in the very near future.

Much of what Q has told us was going on in the background can not be brought to light until the Supreme Court was out of the hands of the Progressive Liberals...    Also a very large number of Federal and Appeals court Judges have been placed....   Rumor has it that some of the people who have done things that can be indicted for treason will be carried out by Military Courts and that most likely could not happen with the Court we had last week.

I'm not that involved in the daily things he/she/they have been posting...….     I would not use the App that you mention.....    the group behind where Q posts are a bunch of Anarchists and they will look into your computers when you use things like that App.

43 minutes ago, other one said:

Much of what Q has told us was going on in the background can not be brought to light until the Supreme Court was out of the hands of the Progressive Liberals...    Also a very large number of Federal and Appeals court Judges have been placed....   Rumor has it that some of the people who have done things that can be indicted for treason will be carried out by Military Courts and that most likely could not happen with the Court we had last week.

I'm not that involved in the daily things he/she/they have been posting...….     I would not use the App that you mention.....    the group behind where Q posts are a bunch of Anarchists and they will look into your computers when you use things like that App.

Yeah that's a wise idea, and I had no intention of downloading that app anyway (I'm too stupid). I agree with your thoughts too, everything I'm hearing and seeing makes sense if someone was to attempt to drain the swamp. I don't know if next months elections will be a factor, but if this is going to happen, it seems timing will be critical? 

Our country has not been this divided since prior to the civil war; and I see the deliberate attempt from the left causing it, including trying to pick a war with Russia, it's all corrupt. Russia and America are the only two powers not submitting to the one world government movement and thwarting their plans at the moment. I suspect whatever does happen here shortly, there will be civil disobedience, rioting and uprisings in some of our major cities by liberals (paid or not). 

Through the Lord's Grace, we know how all the ends. 

5 hours ago, SimonB said:

I think that really is the point and many are just sticking their heads in the sand and ignoring the dangers ahead.

Let's get modern here, "face planted" in their smart phones  😁

As an old man, I never thought I'd live and witness the day when all this perversion and corruption would occur. The speed in which all this is occurring is breath taking! We are the generation that is and will see all these things take place.

1 hour ago, SimonB said:

Same here.

Its still hard to believe how quickly things have gone downhill.

I don't believe things have gone down hill, but we've just realized we've been at the bottom of the hill for at least 5 generations.....