Dennis1209

Q as in Question

Here's the thing that makes no sense about all of this..... there are no real party lines behind the scenes.  Behind the scenes, they all worship lucifer... behind the scenes, the so-called "pro-family/anti-abortion" politicians still have their girls/women they use at sex parties and they still use their own abortion doctors (sacrifices) ... behind the scenes, those on both sides of the political facade attend Bohemian grove .... the only party lines are within the people they fool.  I don't buy ANY of it ... especially not this "Q anon" entity. 

I think The Lord has used Trump who is an unredeemed, foul mouthed, well meaning man who is getting results that favor our nation. I think God is doing it all for his glory! 

I look at it as a reprieve from the growing oppression of the left. Satan was trying to rush us into the tribulation and God put a stop to it.

Gods mercy for such a rebellious evil nation is only a season that serves in giving those more time that are coming to him.

We're still headed to tribulation all the same... 

Yes, I just don't see mankind being able to fix it himself.

So called democracy is very much a mockery.

Its the party system that inevitably means all sides are abhorrent.

This also makes the general population apathetic because they feel disenfranchised, which they are.

Hey, I thought the founding fathers did NOT want there to be any parties.

Mankind again!

5 hours ago, other one said:

I don't believe things have gone down hill, but we've just realized we've been at the bottom of the hill for at least 5 generations.....    

Sorry, I have to disagree there other one.

5-4-3- even two generations ago, how many were murdered in the womb? When by SCOTUS was God kicked out from public schools and the separation of church and state? When was LBGTS or whatever they are legalized and promoted to celebrate, on and on... The bottom continues to get deeper and deeper. I don't see how much deeper we can go.

I like the quote from Jan Markell. The world is not falling to pieces, the pieces are falling into place. 

• Thumbs Up 1

not only legalised and promoted but now we're being told we HAVE TO approve

4 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Here's the thing that makes no sense about all of this..... there are no real party lines behind the scenes.  Behind the scenes, they all worship lucifer... behind the scenes, the so-called "pro-family/anti-abortion" politicians still have their girls/women they use at sex parties and they still use their own abortion doctors (sacrifices) ... behind the scenes, those on both sides of the political facade attend Bohemian grove .... the only party lines are within the people they fool.  I don't buy ANY of it ... especially not this "Q anon" entity. 

Well Abby-Joy,

The way I see it, both parties are taking U.S. in the same direction, the Democrat's on a high speed train, and the Republican's on a boat. I strongly disagree with the word "all', there have been and are a number of Godly men still in government. There's no doubt Satan is behind the scenes directing governments, for we battle not against flesh and blood, but powers and principalities in high places (paraphrased). 

As I've previously mentioned elsewhere, I'm still on the fence on this Q anon also. I continue watching his / her / they posts and updates. One thing I can say with complete confidence and certainty, whomever this turns out to be is extremely intelligent and exceptionally aware of everything that has and is happening. I can draw no other conclusion that this 'entity' has to have an intelligence background and is privy to inside information at the least. I'm buying that this person(s) is keenly aware of everything that has transpired in Washington, and what's being reveled makes logical perfect sense. Whether all true or not is the question?

Yes, there is a global cabal and secret societies (I could name over a dozen of them) that are in cahoots for a one world government and enslavement of the globe. The Beastess (H. Clinton) was the heir apparent and would have completed the centuries long plan for a global government, enter Trump. There's only two obstacles at present holding back the United Nations new world order, the U.S. and Russia. I asked myself, why are the Democrat's, globalists and elites pushing so hard for a U.S. war with Russia? 

This Q anon seems to be connecting all the dots and making sense of it all. Then again, it could be it's Jim Jones stirring the Kool Aid maybe. Still on the fence.

6 minutes ago, SimonB said:

not only legalised and promoted but now we're being told we HAVE TO approve

I think I misspoke above maybe, about not seeing how things could become much worse. California introduced a bill that would outlaw the Holy Bible, to my understanding that bill was retracted for the time being? I see the 'push' on for the Bible as 'hate speech' and Christian's as terrorists. It's coming, probably not under Trump, but none the less, it's coming to a once free nation near you. 

It would not surprise me at all.

Recently they've had a baker case over in Northern Ireland. Finally the baker won but it cost the taxpayer £150,000 to attempt to push the agenda and a christian legal charity stumped up £200,000 to defend them. That's one expensive cake.

Edited by SimonB