PurpleNight

Hi! New Member

Hi!
I just joined been a Christian for a long time. Just wanted to join here for fellowship really. Christian interaction. Issue with places like Facebook is craziness and alot of other places the sites dont have much activity. Im non-denominational, live in USA, married, and have 3 tiny chihuahua mixed dogs. I do go to a church that's near by when I can. I have a chronic illness so life can be hard sometimes. Sometimes I wonder how weird or different life would be without internet, for many people, its their main or only way for social interaction with people beyond books if that counts...
I enjoy bible journaling, though I am slow at it and its not anything special, but it helps me remember things. I do play video games sometimes and I love looking at photography of far away places. Especially beautiful sceneries. I do have an interest in archaeology so sometimes i hope online and read about things of that nature. I'm kinda boring for people my age really. I love instrumental music and Japanese anime. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

Welcome to Worthy Purple Night...with one caveat...those 3 tiny chihuahuas have gotta go. (LOL Just kidding)

• Thumbs Up 1

Shalom PurpleNight!

Welcome to Worthy. It's great to have you aboard. Looks like we have similar interests!

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, welcome!   Glad you are joining us.

• Thumbs Up 1

310176129_welcomebrushgreybluecoonhandsabovelowpix245.jpg.2bbe7863e935c82bec76d2ee7a6f8b05.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome PurpleNight to Worthy.  Here you would find lots of topics to  interact with and share your views.  Like your introduction and synopsis the things you like and like to do.   Make yourself at home and share when you can.  It can be a bit testy at times, especially with the hot topics, but it is all part of people sharing what is in their hearts, afer all, we are still humans with you know the rest. Enjoy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome, PurpleNight.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello, I just joined bit not sure if I am supposed to open my own thread or posty arrival on someone else's.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/8/2018 at 11:31 PM, PurpleNight said:

Hi!
I just joined been a Christian for a long time. Just wanted to join here for fellowship really. Christian interaction. Issue with places like Facebook is craziness and alot of other places the sites dont have much activity. Im non-denominational, live in USA, married, and have 3 tiny chihuahua mixed dogs. I do go to a church that's near by when I can. I have a chronic illness so life can be hard sometimes. Sometimes I wonder how weird or different life would be without internet, for many people, its their main or only way for social interaction with people beyond books if that counts...
I enjoy bible journaling, though I am slow at it and its not anything special, but it helps me remember things. I do play video games sometimes and I love looking at photography of far away places. Especially beautiful sceneries. I do have an interest in archaeology so sometimes i hope online and read about things of that nature. I'm kinda boring for people my age really. I love instrumental music and Japanese anime. 

Welcome Purple :)