15 minutes ago, Betha said:

was it on sunday -according to scripture ? - 

Why do you ask? Are there conflicting accounts in the Bible?

55 minutes ago, Betha said:

was it on sunday -according to scripture ? - 

whose Resurrection?

3 hours ago, maryjayne said:

whose Resurrection?

i was not aware that christians are concerned with any other sunday resurrection than JESUS' . do you know of any ?

4 hours ago, GhostMutt said:

Why do you ask? Are there conflicting accounts in the Bible?

i ask - because the prediction Yashua/Jesus Himself gives in Mat 12v40 seems to point to another time than that stated by christians.

28 minutes ago, Betha said:

i was not aware that christians are concerned with any other sunday resurrection than JESUS' . do you know of any ?

you asked if a resurrection happened on a Sunday. You did not specify whose resurrection, or know the day for sure. How are we supposed to know who you mean? There were several resurrections in the bible, not all of which specified the day.

29 minutes ago, Betha said:

i ask - because the prediction Yashua/Jesus Himself gives in Mat 12v40 seems to point to another time than that stated by christians.

Ok then, carry on.

34 minutes ago, BK1110 said:

thanks for the pointer, friend....but there is no need to go into ancient history....Yashua/Jesus gives the correct time right there in the NT !!!

it's just that man has failed to read it right ....not being used to GOD's calculations.

54 minutes ago, Betha said:

thanks for the pointer, friend....but there is no need to go into ancient history....Yashua/Jesus gives the correct time right there in the NT !!!

it's just that man has failed to read it right ....not being used to GOD's calculations.

what day do your scriptural readings tell you He rose, and how long was he dead for?