5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I believe she is part of a jewish messianic movment . 

i don't belong to any movement, any church or other. i do not answer to your erronious imagination. 

my aim is to walk with the Lord who kept His Fathers Commandments !

5 hours ago, Adstar said:

I said what i said about the weekly Sabbath timing just in case you think that the roman catholic church used the belief that Jesus was raised from the dead on Sunday to justify their deception of making Sunday the sabbath day..  And if you think that establishing that Jesus was resurrected on Saturday could be used to move people to go back to the correct sabbath day..  You seem to be linking both issues together..

Who started sunday worship ? It definitely was NOT Jesus or any instruction from God ! 

PEOPLE made that change from Sabbath to sunday based on a sunday resurrection. NOW this is proven to be false reading of scripture should it not be expected to be corrected ? 

there is scripture given and revealed just for such purpose 2 Tim 3v16.

3 hours ago, Betha said:

Who started sunday worship ? It definitely was NOT Jesus or any instruction from God ! 

PEOPLE made that change from Sabbath to sunday based on a sunday resurrection. NOW this is proven to be false reading of scripture should it not be expected to be corrected ? 

Was it ever a stipulation of the Sabbath that Jews had to attend their local place of worship?

6 hours ago, Betha said:

i don't belong to any movement, any church or other. i do not answer to your erronious imagination. 

You keep the Sabbath Day as a Holy day .   Well be encouraged and let none try and persuade you not to keep a day Holy .

If you don't eat pork .    Good for you as well .  Do with meats drinks and days as pertains to the inner conscious and praise the LORD Every day of your life .

But never condmen one who keeps all days the same , or who eats without offence meats ,    for these are willfull worship to the Lord .

For though I am fully persuaded I can eat all things ,    not all have that in their conscious .   So with those I have met or talk too , if they eat not meat .  I eat not meat .

For what is meats , drinks , days ,   THEY are our willfull acts of worship .  And man is not better or worse if he eats meats or abstains from meats

OR if he holds one day above another or sees all days the same  .  And it is not what goes INTO the man that defiles him ,  ITS what is in his heart that defiles Him and comes

out of Him .   The apostels were having issues within early christanity too .  Some were saying UNLESS you be circumsized you cannot be saved .

THEY should have been preaching UNLESS you HAVE CHRIST and circumcision is that of the heart , YOU CANT be saved .

Believe me ,  I already know , we do not make void the law through grace .   But meats , drinks and days ,   THEY already long ago established pertains to

ones concisous .    But anything else ,   we do not make void the law through grace or ITS NOT Grace we UNDER , but under the law and seen as

and convinced as transgressors .     And love fulfills the law .   And believe me I aint preaching that false sensual love that most do .

I mean THIS LOVE  .   IF YOU LOVE ME KEEP MY SAYINGS .  A man who hates ME , keeps not my sayings . 

And if we LOVE HIM ,   this means we love HIM above all things , MORE than wife , mother , sister , husband .  YET by this love

WE then see HOW to love the other .   and LOVE don't leave one in darkness of sin and just hug and say all is well .  NO ,  it corrects . 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Betha said:

Who changed Sabbath from fri to sat ,   and said it was sunday .  ROME DID .  SHE IS THE MOTHER OF ALL LIES and wickedness.

But what day one meets ,  is what day they meet to worship GOD .    I would love to see it be all days folks met .  

But if one meets on sunday ,   the day itself IS NOT EVIL to meet on .     I don't say sunday is Sabbath .   and some I know DONT either .  ITS JUST a day to meet and worship the LORD.

And if anyone wants to meet on Friday to do so , THEN DO SO and PRAISE HIM all day .    I don't condmen anyone for what day or days they worship as a group to GOD .

And no one should .    Now if one is calling sunday the Sabbath .  THEN I will kindly correct them and show them according to torah , it was Friday evening to sat evening .

But as far as what day folks meet and pray to GOD as a group .  Let no man , woman , child , or donkey accuse the other of .    LET all worship THE LORD in SPIRIT and in TRUTH .

6 hours ago, Betha said:

While it was my guess and it was just a guess that was erroneous ,    Would it not have been a wee bit kinder to have said .  OH my dear friend you are incorrect ,

I simply ...........................................

fill in the blank with my aim is to walk with the Lord who kept His Fathers commandments .   

I mean it was just an assumption on my part .   But no worries Betha. 

On 10/11/2018 at 12:55 PM, Betha said:

not all people have forsaken God 

Did you just imply that those whose are not clinging to law  have ABANDONED GOD? 

You are aware that forsaken means to have left God don

t you?  Who makes you the judge?  It is also against the rules here .

Why do you conveniently ignore other scripture? I provided you with scripture that gives a better underst

Why didnt you reply to me when I posted the scriptures that SHOULD PUT THIS SUBJECT OF YOUR LAW KEEPING TO REST?

Reality not easy to deal with? 

5 hours ago, Adstar said:

Was it ever a stipulation of the Sabbath that Jews had to attend their local place of worship?

the sabbath was made for man....so we are not talking about Jews only. but God started out with the nation ISRAEL and Judah both of which became sabbath-breakers 2 Kgs 17. and were exiled... however the Jews repented and some were allowed to return from their captive punishment (Nehemiah) then God continued with these in 'sabbath-keeping. no one else has yet repented and returned to the Lord

SABBATH-observance had been commanded way back in Leviticus 23 and has never been changed by God !!! Man was commanded to assemble before God on that holy and sanctified day being 'the Sabbath of the Lord Lev 23v3.

We never read anything about holiness on sun-day....

nor any instructions from God to assemble. Jesus did not...so where do people get it from ?

9 hours ago, Betha said:

the sabbath was made for man....so we are not talking about Jews only. but God started out with the nation ISRAEL and Judah both of which became sabbath-breakers 2 Kgs 17. and were exiled... however the Jews repented and some were allowed to return from their captive punishment (Nehemiah) then God continued with these in 'sabbath-keeping. no one else has yet repented and returned to the Lord

SABBATH-observance had been commanded way back in Leviticus 23 and has never been changed by God !!! Man was commanded to assemble before God on that holy and sanctified day being 'the Sabbath of the Lord Lev 23v3.

Leviticus 23: KJV

3 "Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings."

I see no statement in Leviticus 23 v 3 telling the people to assemble on the weekly Sabbath.. ?

4 hours ago, Adstar said:

Leviticus 23: KJV

3 "Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings."

I see no statement in Leviticus 23 v 3 telling the people to assemble on the weekly Sabbath.. ?

Well - you could read the very next verse which speaks of a 'holy convocation' / assembly in connection with the 7th day mentioned in v 3. 

aside of that....did not Jesus attend synagogue/church on the Sabbath ? Lk 4v16.  Since HE is our living walking example (or so christians claim) where is their obedience ?