• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

59 minutes ago, Gibbus said:

Aliens & UFO

I believe alien theory is the great deception. Ufo's in the past have turned out to be military skunk works. Alien doctrine is the rehash of the astrolarty of the Babylonians and the Grey's are from a famous Victorian occultist who can not be mentioned. Alien Ideology leads to Pantheism and was born around the 1900's by famous occultist rebranding their demonology into an acceptable belief system for the masses.

Edited by Scott Free
spelling error

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.

9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Here is your aliens....

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:05 PM, other one said:

A hologram is a three dimension image also..   and can be created just about anywhere at any time with the right equipment.  Driven by an AI computer somewhere hidden safely could do all the things the image is supposed to do....   and the image can cause the holograms to appear anywhere the laser equipment exists.....   and if it is connected to the internet it could/would attach itself to every thing in the world with internet access....

I don't remember if it was google or someone else, but that company created two servers that were loaded with AI software to do research.....    they discovered that the two servers had connected to each other and was learning from each other and themselves.....   when the company realized that the two servers had created there own language that no one could figure out what they were saying to each other so they got frightened and disconnected the servers.

Goodness buffalo .  Sounds very possible this is all connected .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

21 hours ago, Scott Free said:

I believe alien theory is the great deception. Ufo's in the past have turned out to be military skunk works. Alien doctrine is the rehash of the astrolarty of the Babylonians and the Grey's are from a famous Victorian occultist who can not be mentioned. Alien Ideology leads to Pantheism and was born around the 1900's by famous occultist rebranding their demonology into an acceptable belief system for the masses.

(Fatima the Dark Sun ......... Aliens ............. UFOs ................... they are called "visions" or "hallucinations", because you can literally be looking in the same direction and not see anything!  God has a different expectation for the Old Testament and then for the New Testament)

Good Versus Evil, Versus, New Testament (Transition)

1. Image of the Beast = Bad (Blasphemy, Gospel doesn't issue payment for all men, mankind does)

1. "Joseph the Blessings" = Good

2. Mark of the Beast = Bad (Blasphemy, Gospel doesn't encourage all people to cooperate in all societies, mankind does)

2. "Dead Work and Dead Flesh, Cleansed" = Good

(There was no Sin in the Jewish Holocaust or Ethnic Cleasning of WW2, based on the Tribes that represent Genetic Lines in the Book of Revelation/Book of Life, that are removed, it was on that basis) (They had a knowledge in that Generation, that we do not have at present, so by that reckoning only, they were in sin based on what we do not fully understand, they were not in sin based on the gospel's law, its a controversy) (Perhaps they could of wrestled with the issue more, but considering that, that generation was not the last generation for mankind, can you really blame then for what happened?)

Old Testament "Joseph the Blessings" Transition

("Joseph the Blessings", Casts out the "Abomination of Desolation" in the Temple)

Genesis 37:3-4.................Genesis 41:38-41:42

Samuel 28:14-15 ..............1 Samuel 31:9-10

Daniel 3:25-26..................Daniel 5:24-29

(In the Book of Zechariah, God doesn't allow "Joseph the Blessings" to cast out the "Abomination of Desolation" in the Temple, this Marks the New Testament .................. you can perhaps say the same thing about the book of Esther, which takes place after the Jews return to Jerusalem and the Assyrians/Babylons rebuilt the temple there, after the assyrians/babylons destroyed the first temple) (Prophecy of Gog and Magog, is for mankind to kill and destroy the Assyrian/Babylon Temple in Jerusalem/Isreal, all its people and its land)

New Testament "Joseph the Blessings" Transition

("Dead Church" protects the "Abomination of Desolation" until Humanity is Condemned to Death .................. God does not Contend with that Issue!)

LUKE 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw [this], they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

LUKE 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

LUKE 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save [them]. And they went to another village.

(Elijah's Miracle of Calling Down Fire happened, most likely in Jerusalem at the Temple Mound ...................... now we are once again in that location, and the reason Jesus rebukes the action of cleansing the area there, is for the "Gog Magog Prophecy" ...................... God considers the "Gentile Reign of Isaiah ... and Extension or Addendum.......... to the Weeks of Daniel ..................... God said he would cut the judgment short, or make a short work of it .................... Humanities dies in a few months/years, everything is finished unless that matter is resolved .......................... God does not resolve that matter! In the New Testament Era!)

(State funded Inc/rape/mur, this is what the state does with me, that is good, in the sense that this is apart of its engine, God allows to complete the law.  It would be even better of capital punishment or imprisonment were used for its pleasure in completing the law, its obviously incapable of killing, but it does conceal the ethnic bodies.  "I'll be Around", doesn't mean I'll do anything, beyond being a "Missing Person" until this issue is resolved.  They can fell the suffering and pain they inflict on me, they simply don't want more suffering and pain, this is simply the position you have with god until you die)

(My Best estimate for God to draw attention to this issue for the Nations until you die, was and is, September Solstice for 70th Year of Daniel ......... then December Solstice for Gentile Reign Warning before Death ............. or nothing at all ............... my previous conclusion was that, you pleasure yourselves with me in inc/rap/mur, between me and my relatives and the ethinc public, and that satisfies the law, but we can't take pride in that conclusion, as your death comes to a conclusion, and everything is finished .................. but I believe within reason for God's Action, this matter will be resolved)

(Once Resolved!  I believe also your sin will make a scapegoat out of North Korea, or perhaps Russia the last few months until humanity is dead, and..................your confidence in your pride and pleasure...................makes any truth or signs a moot point until you die................this is only the opportunity for the faithful to pray, and cash in on your corpses before you die, to get right with God!)

("There was a War in Heaven, and Michael and the Angels, Refused to do anything for the sake of the "Gog and Magog Prophecy", understand this is the New Testament Declaration for the "Abomination of Desolation", and your imminent death) (i don't see a lot of je*s or ethincs hurting me or playing make believe, the only peak to this behavior was in 2013 to 2014 by my estimate, and this developed into the "Negro Lives Matters", the church protecting the "Abomination of Desolation" until Humanity is Euthanized .................. this is perfectly natural, conclusion to your global suicide with God, and your war with Moses)

(North Korean War is not necessarily a Declaration from God, its a Declaration for the Church of Jesus, in the way you choose to, that Humanity chooses to die, avoiding the Temple's Destruction, its people and land in jerusalem/isreal!) (I will simply have to bury this issue with nightly walks for ethnic euthanasia in the city of philadelphia next week, according to your pleasure, then, forget about what that i've said)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Diamond Member

HI, Gibbus. I want to understand what you are saying. I am having a hard time seeing your point. Can you summarize this for me.

Edited by Scott Free

22 hours ago, Scott Free said:

HI, Gibbus. I want to understand what you are saying. I am having a hard time seeing your point. Can you summarize this for me.

1. "Joseph the Blessings" Cleasnse the Temple's Abomination in the Old Testament Only* (Jesus was called "Emmanuel/Manchild" as a snare, God doesn't perform that kind of work in the New Testament, its "Adultery", Jesus didn't come to serve the earthly church or pay for its sin with the Temple) = Nehemiah 3 ... John 5 (God uses the "Miracle of the Pool" in Jerusalem (Daniel's 69th Week 483 B.C. to Birth of Jesus or Year 1), as a reminder of the limitation of his work, in his willingness to contend with the Temple in Jerusalem)

2. "Joseph the Blessings" Does not Cleanse the Temple's Abomination in the New Testament, "Isaiah's Gentile Prophecy, 1260/42" is Optional not Required = Deu. 13 ... Eze. 38-39 ((Gog and Magog) God disputed performing any work with Isreal around the Jordan River, so the language is similar)

Image of Beast and Mark of Beast, are for the "Dead Church", as a result of the Temple in Jerusalem that isn't destroyed, its people and its land, as a LIMITER, for the argument of "Joseph the Blessings" which isn't present (second light source, true unified field, or lumped together as "sign of divorce", for the nations)

God hasn't "voiced" this dispute about Jerusalem's Temple, as that sin, God holds this humanity and it will, humanity will shortly be put to death for that..................(the Aurora above the Poles God could move to Jerusalem, indicating its death, or other, this issue remains unresolved, but as an "Energy Center for the earth that the Pyramids Identify with", That is God's pattern with the gospel in notable points of contention, so this can be done several ways.

(Genetic Lines not in the Book of Life of Revelation, will die in considerable numbers, but will choose to suffer and hurt people, more then die, perhaps.  Generational Sin, Natural Sin, God's Limitation of Payment for sin ...................... none of that has to or will happen, the language for "1260/42" just passes alongside the Weeks of Daniel, it doesn't necessarily mean a new period.......................we'll just have to see what happens, but its good if everything is finished, over and done soon! in the few months humanity has left before its death!)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Diamond Member

1 hour ago, Gibbus said:

"Joseph the Blessings"

That is interesting. Thank you for sharing this with me.

Edited by Scott Free

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/9/2018 at 10:52 PM, NOONE7 said:

Life to the image and the image should speak.  Am I reading this right this image was given life and speaks and causes deaths? 

Many people love the image that can live

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I personally don't buy it...    video looks edited 

Edited by other one

(No - Everything will be Resolved this Christmas) (God expects nothing from Moses, anything else is, natural and meaningless scapegoating)

1. Magnitude One = Abraham's Covenant in Canaan/Africa (God revealed the Process of Transition)

2. Magnitude Two = Moses's incomplete Covenant (God revealed the Process of Transition in Jerusalem, *Moses was not allowed to Reign)

(Moses would have to advise  the authorities in advance, to "shot on sight" and to "maintain a border", that won't be necessary because truth doesn't exist, good for the faithful)

Angels & Demons (7/10) Movie CLIP - Antimatter Explosion (2009) HD

youtube.com/watch?v=I_v5km4eDik

Suicide Gospel claims that Moses is under the Old Testament Law, of "Animal Sacrifices/Eunuchs/Wives/Intercessions of the Church", all that is unclean.   The Truth is, Moses operation in a Range of a few hundred years at best as a kind of unified field, on that with the right circumstances, can, initialize the "Image of the Beast" Gentile Reign Dispute.  (Gentile Reign Dispute of Revelation is over the "Joseph the Blessings" argument of, true unified field, which shows God is wresting with man for a further discernment, beyond, daniel's Weeks).

The public does not need to know about the ethinc threat, until certain circumstances further along those lines of the elimination of jerusalem, if anyone can proof the "True Unified Field/Image of the Beast", it is Moses, and God does not expect Moses to do anything at all, he is in part, or apart of the True unified argument, that is necessary to engage the "Image of the Beast", the effective range is a few hundred yards for the machines.

Ethinc people, unclean people will say what they think you believe, to put you in an unclean position. If Moses is the Law, God is looking to, and God requires nothing of Moses, to engage the law....................but God requires Jerusalem to be killed to engage the law under more pronounced circumstances.

1. Moses Body in Hundred Yards Range

2. Earth's Moon in the Light Year Range

Everything ethinc must be hunted down and killed, you need to understand, the desperation of the situation for the argument that can no longer cooperate in society in a humane way, beyond that, this could be an epidemic.

With that said, nothing at all will happen this christmas, too early to say that but, we'll see soon.

(when the philadelphia police officer kill that negro child at city hall in the city of philadelphia, at the train tracks below that underground, God was rewarding their suicide with me in a predictable range .............. most of the time god doesn't specifically do that) (this was still recent by a week or two, just google it) (none of this has to happen, but remember this, the pilot of flight 370 called my cell phone, but I hung up, for whatever reason)

Edited by Gibbus