• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

On 10/12/2018 at 3:56 PM, Scott Free said:

I believe alien theory is the great deception. Ufo's in the past have turned out to be military skunk works. Alien doctrine is the rehash of the astrolarty of the Babylonians and the Grey's are from a famous Victorian occultist who can not be mentioned. Alien Ideology leads to Pantheism and was born around the 1900's by famous occultist rebranding their demonology into an acceptable belief system for the masses.

Curious does the Bible declare these two occurrences as the same event.  Or two different events?

Revelation 12:7-9And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Luke 10:18And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Also I'm not suggesting Jesus is Michael.  As Jesus is God the Son and Michael is one of the chief princes.  Just curious if these are the same event?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

50 minutes ago, NOONE7 said:

Also I'm not suggesting Jesus is Michael.

The most curious thing about Revelations is the absence of the Holy Spirit. Instead, we are introduced to the Seven Angels of the Church. Revelations is seven separate letters, divided by chapter we get he menorah pattern of 3-3-3-4-3-3-3. Micheal being the Archangel should be placed in the central supporting role of the Menorah. This fits the narrative in the fourth letter beginning at Rev. 10:1. I believe this is explaining the likeness of the Holy Spirit Himself who is in the image of Christ and one with Him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, NOONE7 said:

Curious does the Bible declare these two occurrences as the same event.  Or two different events?

Revelation 12:7-9And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Also I'm not suggesting Jesus is Michael.  As Jesus is God the Son and Michael is one of the chief princes.  Just curious if these are the same event?

I personally do not believe they are the same instance.    When Satan was first removed from his position as a covering angel, I think is what falling like lightening....  He and the fallen ones still have access to the upper dimensions and he can rat us out to the father as an adversary, but soon he and his brood will be thrown out of the spirit world and locked into our realm for good and that is what Revelation is speaking of.

2 hours ago, Scott Free said:

The most curious thing about Revelations is the absence of the Holy Spirit. Instead, we are introduced to the Seven Angels of the Church. Revelations is seven separate letters, divided by chapter we get he menorah pattern of 3-3-3-4-3-3-3. Micheal being the Archangel should be placed in the central supporting role of the Menorah. This fits the narrative in the fourth letter beginning at Rev. 10:1. I believe this is explaining the likeness of the Holy Spirit Himself who is in the image of Christ and one with Him.

Thanks for your time.  What does the pattern mean to you?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

1 minute ago, NOONE7 said:

What does the pattern mean to you?

hanukah-feast-70-6381.jpg.e47e684f6297c8ccd29b253411b89a2b.jpg

2 hours ago, other one said:

I personally do not believe they are the same instance.    When Satan was first removed from his position as a covering angel, I think is what falling like lightening....  He and the fallen ones still have access to the upper dimensions and he can rat us out to the father as an adversary, but soon he and his brood will be thrown out of the spirit world and locked into our realm for good and that is what Revelation is speaking of.

thanks for your response other.   Like in the book of Job when he was going to and fro from the earth and then  meeting with God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, other one said:

I think your right. He still goes into heaven. When he is cast out for good then that's when the Antichrist is reveal. It's the wrath of satan who then makes all out war on those in christ and against Israel. He gives his power to antichrist for three years and a half. That's when Christians cannot buy or sell. Also those who cannot go to a place of safety will be killed. If we are worthy God will show where to go. But the luke warm will be tried and made white by these trials. We are getting closer to when Satan gets cast out. When the gospel is preach in all places that will happen. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The image of the beast? Just google chi xi stigma Jesus. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 11/2/2018 at 1:25 PM, Wayne222 said:

I think your right. He still goes into heaven. When he is cast out for good then that's when the Antichrist is reveal. It's the wrath of satan who then makes all out war on those in christ and against Israel. He gives his power to antichrist for three years and a half. That's when Christians cannot buy or sell. Also those who cannot go to a place of safety will be killed. If we are worthy God will show where to go. But the luke warm will be tried and made white by these trials. We are getting closer to when Satan gets cast out. When the gospel is preach in all places that will happen. 

How does this fit in with the two verses where the saints will be "overcome?"

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 11/2/2018 at 10:44 AM, NOONE7 said:

You did not get the context of the Luke 10 verse. First it was Jesus casting out devils, then it was the 12, but now it was 70 copies of Jesus, all casting out devils. Satan had to come and see this for Himself. Jesus saw him coming.