• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/11/2018 at 6:47 AM, Last Daze said:

One thing to keep in mind when looking at the image of the beast is that it is made by everyone in the world except the elect; a singular image that's made by billions of people.

• And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life.  Revelation 13:14

I could agree with this, AI, robotics, et al., except for this:

"12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan, 14 And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up, 15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall, 16 And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures. 17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. 18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish. 19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;"

Day of the Lord timing, and personal icons.

This too always seems to be personal icons and would agree with Isaiah 20:

"...they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood..." Rev 9:20

Diverse materials. If the collective built one idol it would likely be recognized as an idol of one material, as Nebuchadnezzar's statue of gold.

And these are 'idols' of diverse materials again agreeing with Isaiah 20.

Certainly looks like there are going to be personal idols, by the billions, imbued with a form of sentience by which they speak and cause death. Small wonder it's a time like no other.

51 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

5g cell towers are part of networked together devices and thus are within its power to control and many people believe 5G to be weaponized 

Conspiracy theory breed out of wild imaginations and paranoia.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

I could agree with this, AI, robotics, et al., except for this:

"12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan, 14 And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up, 15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall, 16 And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures. 17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. 18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish. 19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;"

Day of the Lord timing, and personal icons.

This too always seems to be personal icons and would agree with Isaiah 20:

"...they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood..." Rev 9:20

Diverse materials. If the collective built one idol it would likely be recognized as an idol of one material, as Nebuchadnezzar's statue of gold.

And these are 'idols' of diverse materials again agreeing with Isaiah 20.

Certainly looks like there are going to be personal idols, by the billions, imbued with a form of sentience by which they speak and cause death. Small wonder it's a time like no other.

The image is a singular image that must be obeyed (worshiped) under the penalty of death.  It is built by the deceived people of the world.  It is a code of laws that acknowledges the man of sin as God and gives him dominion over their lives.

One provision of that code may require that everyone have an "approved" idol that's imbued with some kind of demonic power.  People seem rather attached to their idols as you quoted above so I think its reasonable to assume so.

It's the singular image that speaks and causes death for those who don't worship it.  My guess is that it's the mark that identifies the non-compliant so that they can be confronted.

• And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.  Revelation 13:15

The purpose of the "speaking" is to cause the dissenters to be identified and killed.  The mark serves that role perfectly.  The mark and the image are always mentioned together.

8 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The image is a singular image that must be obeyed (worshiped) under the penalty of death.  It is built by the deceived people of the world.  It is a code of laws that acknowledges the man of sin as God and gives him dominion over their lives.

Given a decade perhaps it could be a single image. It appears the time frames are far too short for billions to come together in sort of a tower of babel moment. I think too that laws are changed, but in this case the worship and control imposed is coming through raw displays of great power. The false prophet deceives through signs and wonders and this deception is the motivation.

8 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

One provision of that code may require that everyone have an "approved" idol that's imbued with some kind of demonic power.  People seem rather attached to their idols as you quoted above so I think its reasonable to assume so.

It's the singular image that speaks and causes death for those who don't worship it.  My guess is that it's the mark that identifies the non-compliant so that they can be confronted.

• And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.  Revelation 13:15

The purpose of the "speaking" is to cause the dissenters to be identified and killed.  The mark serves that role perfectly.  The mark and the image are always mentioned together.

So other than Rev 13:15, what else speaks to a singular idol, presumably enormous, to the beast, at the time of the end?

1 minute ago, Diaste said:

Given a decade perhaps it could be a single image. It appears the time frames are far too short for billions to come together in sort of a tower of babel moment. I think too that laws are changed, but in this case the worship and control imposed is coming through raw displays of great power. The false prophet deceives through signs and wonders and this deception is the motivation.

Do you think that the things that are taking place in the world today are coming about randomly?  Or do you think that they are being influenced in a specific direction for a specific purpose?  If the latter is true then don't you think that societal trends would reflect that influence?

I think its entirely possible that through some type of global network, the deceived will collaborate on a code of laws that make up the image at the same time that they receive his mark.  This kind of thing could take place rather quickly.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Of course this is only speculation and guessing, I don't know; but if we're indeed living in the end-times we should be seeing how this can come about. Then again, during the tribulation, and possibly even prior to that, the supernatural will become the natural, the paranormal the normal. 

To answer your question and my thoughts, my mind thinks back to Nebuchadnezzar and his image as a forerunner. Today we are so far advanced in quantum computing, robotics, nano technology, drones and artificial intelligence it's almost unbelievable. It's not a stretch of the imagination that the "Image of the Beast" could be an entity along the lines of 'Sophia' (Google it and watch the videos). What would the limits be of a mobile robotic quantum computer with AI, able to command people, drones and forces to its will? 

Today, I repeat today... They have nano technology /  robotics making drones the size of and appearance of flying insects. Combine all this technology together that currently exists, and it's not hard to get a picture of the image of the Beast. These tiny drones could be easily programmed and equipped my the millions to target anyone with physical death. Of course there's many other ways these technologies could be adapted for the same purpose, this is but one possibility. 

If the reports I see are accurate and to be believed, technology and knowledge are doubling now every three months. Think of the implications of that for a moment.

I've noticed there's much discussion and debate going on whether machines and / or AI can be possessed. Demons are body-less, wondering spirits searching about for a body to possess. Are evil supernatural forces capable of entering such technology? They certainly can enter animals and appear to be territorial. If not, evil could certainly be programmed into any program, artificial or otherwise. 

Just the possibilities I see shaping up that could be used to implement end-time events along with the supernatural. 

Edited by Dennis1209

3 hours ago, eileenhat said:

To give life is the key ingredient of Rev. 13:15

What do you suppose it meant here by "to give life"? The ability to breath? The ability to think, reason, comprehend, rationalize, decide and learn (those things that differentiate us from the animal kingdom)? If it's the latter, surprise, we're here, in the form of AI...

32 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Do you think that the things that are taking place in the world today are coming about randomly?  Or do you think that they are being influenced in a specific direction for a specific purpose?  If the latter is true then don't you think that societal trends would reflect that influence?

Ha! We should start a thread for that one. I will say the ends are certainly going to occur.

32 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I think its entirely possible that through some type of global network, the deceived will collaborate on a code of laws that make up the image at the same time that they receive his mark.  This kind of thing could take place rather quickly.

I don't disagree, entirely. 

On 11/2/2018 at 11:57 AM, other one said:

I personally do not believe they are the same instance.    When Satan was first removed from his position as a covering angel, I think is what falling like lightening....  He and the fallen ones still have access to the upper dimensions and he can rat us out to the father as an adversary, but soon he and his brood will be thrown out of the spirit world and locked into our realm for good and that is what Revelation is speaking of.

That's how I interpret it also. Satan was cast out of Heaven but still granted access to God to accuse the brethren night and day, Job's an example. When Satan is cast to the Earth at mid-tribulation as I understand it, it's going to be permanent and he will know his time is short. He will be cast and confined to the "Lake of Fire" for 1,000 years, then loosed a short time to wreak HVOC for a short time, then forever cast back to the Lake of Fire. 

It appears to me that Hell and the Lake of Fire are both located somewhere under the crust of the Earth. There appears to be different levels of Hell. I'm wondering if "the Lake of Fire" might be the hottest and the core of the Earth? It was specifically created for Satan and his angels? As there will be different rewards and appointments for believers based on our fruits for the Lord Jesus Christ during our lives. It appears to me there will be different levels and degrees of punishment for the lost. What do you think?

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

What do you suppose it meant here by "to give life"? The ability to breath? The ability to think, reason, comprehend, rationalize, decide and learn (those things that differentiate us from the animal kingdom)? If it's the latter, surprise, we're here, in the form of AI...

A code of laws is considered a dead document if not enforced.  The people of the world will collaborate on a code of laws.  The man of sin declares the code of laws to be the enforceable law of the world, giving it life.  It's an abstract concept that governs how people behave.