NOONE7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

Question on this, as this caught my attention.

Revelation 13:

15And he had power to give life to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Life to the image and the image should speak.  Am I reading this right this image was given life and speaks and causes deaths? 

And yet here in Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

It appears only the devil, beast, and false prophet will be in the lake of fire.  But why not the image of the beast as well?  Interesting.  What are your thoughts and opinions on this?   Thanks for your time.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, NOONE7 said:

Revelation 13:

15And he had power to give life to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Life to the image and the image should speak.  Am I reading this right this image was given life and speaks and causes deaths? 

And yet here in Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

It appears only the devil, beast, and false prophet will be in the lake of fire.  But why not the image of the beast as well?  Interesting.  What are your thoughts and opinions on this?   Thanks for your time.

It helps to think in abstract terms when it comes to the image of the beast.  Think in terms of a "code of conduct" that becomes law (is given life).

The beast is an evil angel who causes the man of sin to exercise dominion; likewise, the code of conduct (the image of that beast) causes him to rule as well.  The "speaking" likely has to do with the mark as an identifier as to who is on board and who is not.  Those who are not are put to death.

Edited by Last Daze

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

1 hour ago, NOONE7 said:

My suspicion is that the image will be some kind of high-tech robot, having feigned life, but certainly the ability to speak the words of the Beast. A counterfeit, ala "lying signs and wonders." The Beast from the Abyss is probably too gruesome of a being to want to be seen in public. One must project an acceptable image before the public.

Being only an electronic device, and thus without real life, there is no point for it to be thrown into the lake of fire. Maybe auction it off on ebay when everything settles down in the Millennium. :D

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

On 10/9/2018 at 10:36 AM, WilliamL said:

My suspicion is that the image will be some kind of high-tech robot, having feigned life, but certainly the ability to speak the words of the Beast. A counterfeit, ala "lying signs and wonders." The Beast from the Abyss is probably too gruesome of a being to want to be seen in public. One must project an acceptable image before the public.

Being only an electronic device, and thus without real life, there is no point for it to be thrown into the lake of fire. Maybe auction it off on ebay when everything settles down in the Millennium. :D

lol.   But on your note with high-tech, it seems to be where everything is going.  Only time will tell.  I'm sure you know about the bio metrics in India?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/9/2018 at 11:52 AM, NOONE7 said:

Revelation 13:

(Science Backround Brief)

For certain peoples, brain waves at rest, resemble animals or less (not people) .................... universities and colleges always perform these studies ................... (unfortunately they don't study brain waves for people reading the bible, against a diversity of people) ................. now ................. "Pyramids/Monoliths/Certain,not all, Structures" ....................... resonant and produce natural frequencies, they are noticable ........................ when you group a bunch of people in those locations, depending on the people, those natural frequencies the "Pyramids/Monoliths" emit, will no longer emit, until those kinds of people are removed from those locations ......................... the reason is this:

God is Holy, Creation is Holy, therefore the Earth is Holy:  The only creature God judges is man, and creation/nature, has a natural way of answering us on these issue, issues that are avoided, all the time, not some of the time!

(Image of the Beast, most Recent)

Aum Shinrikyo Recruitmen Video 3 (Cartoon Portion)

youtube.com/watch?v=Lf_6GKvyg58

Shoko Asahara, was baptized by the child that he and a few others kidnapped for a very brief period.  They were expecting to be executed for their crimes, but instead they learned, that God wanted a sacrifice to initialize the argument associated with "Joseph the Blessings/Mark of the Beast", for a duration of time, the Gospel voices, but does not formerly support, without the action/conviction of man (not the "son of man", the argument will not initialize).......................(in some ways they learned that WW2, was an acting out of the sacrifice (s) God specifically ordains, in disputing this issue with satan, over a judgement that is not necessary to take place, and will not naturally take place)

In one perspective, all the people with the "Mark of the Beast" are killed, an they are, they don't worship god .................. in another perspective god blesses the "Mark of the Beast/unclean frog like spirits (spirits are not unclean) ..................... so their only qualifier is an additional trial for man.  One which has not taken place.

The "Second Sun/Light Source/4th Dimensional Constant for amending the Particle Chain and Field Environment/Earth's Moon", really has not or never been activated with the homosapien"....................god talks about his willingness to do that, but it is a moot point unless the gospel's tables are satisfied, in (euthanasia of dead work flesh, or in a specific argument, as we've said).

Asahara, and a few others understood, that there was only one reward for using lethal forces against, and that was death.  But what they did not understand, and were not guilty of, was not having a gospel to answer god, in their trials of faith, something god responded too, but typically that depends, in most cases, no.......................now, the argument is not initialized, whatever act god performs if any will point to this issue, God won't do anything that is this issue revealed, colliders will not work or anything like that in advance.

(There is, North Korea, There is, Jerusalem and its Temple, there is also India ................ more than 1 billions lives of dead work/dead flesh......................satan will either take one of the short cuts and dispute with god over that in its pride, but we'll see, less than 3 years, everything is finished otherwise, that is good......................years ago with Jeremiah they had a suicide need, just hurting jeremiah for their own suicide, then, their will to commit suicide was broken, now I don't want that, its your time to die then die, die as a coward, knowing the truth!) (we'll have to do more nightly walks for ethnic euthanasia, right now, the last few times didn't produce ethnic bodies, so i'm not entirely sure your sincere about suicide, will try again and again soon though, count on that)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:52 AM, NOONE7 said:

Revelation 13:

Just looking at history and the way things are going, it is quite possible that the image of the beast is some form of Artificial Intelligence....

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/10/2018 at 2:52 AM, NOONE7 said:

Revelation 13:

It does not say that the Image kills people.. It says the one who had power to give life to the image would Cause those who refused to worship the image of the beast to be killed..  Now causing someone to be killed does not mean that the person who gave life to the image would personally execute each and every one of the people who refused to worship it... The one who gives life to the image may simply order their followers to execute those who refuse to worship the image of the beast.. 

An image is a flat 2 dimensional portrayal of a 3 dimensional figure.. So the beast is a man but the beast cannot be everywhere all over the earth so whats the next best thing???  Put the beast on TV so people can see him and hear him talk and they can bow down in front of their TVs ( Or large displays in public areas like shopping mauls or sporting events ) and worship His image, an image that moves and speaks and to a first century Apostle having a vision is alive..

Yes eventually the devil will be cast into the eternal lake of fire 1000 years after the beast and the false prophet..   But as i have explained the image of the beast is an image of the beast it is not another person..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A hologram is a three dimension image also..   and can be created just about anywhere at any time with the right equipment.  Driven by an AI computer somewhere hidden safely could do all the things the image is supposed to do....   and the image can cause the holograms to appear anywhere the laser equipment exists.....   and if it is connected to the internet it could/would attach itself to every thing in the world with internet access....

I don't remember if it was google or someone else, but that company created two servers that were loaded with AI software to do research.....    they discovered that the two servers had connected to each other and was learning from each other and themselves.....   when the company realized that the two servers had created there own language that no one could figure out what they were saying to each other so they got frightened and disconnected the servers.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

(Fresh Start? Well Kinda)

(In reality we have, "suicide flamming", suicide spamming", unclean people that managed to, go figure, take the attention of the international community ............... their money and resources, and martyrs) (nothing about this "image of the beast" stuff, so we need to go back to square one, and see what happened)

1. ROMANS 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, [even] to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

2. ROMANS 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

1. "Image of the Beast"

2. "Mark of the Beast"

1. "Daniel's Week, then Gospel Ends"

2. "Gentile Reign, then Gospel Ends"

1. "Jesus was not born in Adultery"

2. "Temple in Jerusalem Dispute...Gog and Magog"

In a near perfect situation, you should see "Suicide Spamming, Suicide Flamming" shortly before the Gospel is Completed ................. the language God put on the table for his good mercy, is completely spoiled, the "Gentile Reign, is just suicide and sin ................. that language in the law is perishable"

Daniel's Weeks, are not amended by the information in Revelation Automatically, the Gospel's Judgment is not extended or transformed in some way, however small, that is not automatic...................Everything will be resolved very soon.  Perhaps with a sign, or perhaps, and even better, humanity just runs out of time in a few years!

(You feel sympathy, or are you trained that way, and don't know when to distinguish the difference from sympathy and self mutilation .................... think of the thousands of immigrants that are being pumped into europe only to commit mass suicides, then you realize the real problem, is the demand for dead work and flesh, as their answer to god as their lives come to a close, then you think again and say, "good grief! just die already!")

("good grief! just die already! now, i always imagined, the people would fake mail the 70th year of daniel that would make things much easier, but that hasn't happened ................. now, the "son of man" isn't a substitute for your walk of faith, or payment for sin, that was true with jesus and it has been that way before creation .................. certain arguments are people are just not included, and certain argument and people need to be faithful, and perform the work of righteousness .................. perhaps everything is already resolved, can't be sure, but after the ethnic people openly killed that negro child at city hall in the city of philadelphia when i went there (by slamming his body into the train tracks, as you can google and see for yourself!) ....................... I was expecting the chief of police in the city of philadelphia to be killed and his family, and for that information to be leaked to me, but as i've said, I come forward as it concerns me from time to time with the authorities, and "oh well, what happens happens", once moses is allowed to die, at your hands, your law is finished, you suffer a tiny bit more with the immigrant crisis you created, and then you die!)

Edited by Gibbus

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

One thing to keep in mind when looking at the image of the beast is that it is made by everyone in the world except the elect; a singular image that's made by billions of people.

• And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life.  Revelation 13:14