• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 6/26/2019 at 6:45 AM, R. Hartono said:

Its not a lie, its a revelation with symbols for what will happen in the end times.

WLC has analyze it, what would you say :

https://www.worldslastchance.com/end-time-prophecy/revelation-17-prophecy-of-the-seven-kings-8th-king-identified.html

I would say RUN from WLC - they are teaching false doctrine!

On 6/23/2019 at 11:08 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Correction fo post above adressed to R. Hartono

The FIRST blasphemer Beast of Revelation 13:v.1-10 will rule the FIRST period of 1260 and will persecute the God's people as is written in Revelation 13:v.5, not 12:v.5 .  

WRONG AGAIN! Learn John's Chronology!

The first Beast is not even REVEALED as the beast until the midpoint of the week. His 42 months are the LAST 42 months.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

Hi all, New to this forum, I was invited By Rhartono to comment here on This post. He Posted this topic on another forum. My Take is different than most of what is said out there on this topic, and I believe revelation 12 is the key to unlocking Revelation prophecy. He wanted me to post this here to get more interaction about it. I will only be commenting on this topic. 

First off, I Believe that the 7 epistles in revelation mark seven distinct church ages. This is the premise for the identity of the Woman and the man child. Here is a link of a writing by A.W. Pink on these ages.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/bible_books/index.php?view=book_chapter&chapter=48873

Bear in mind he wrote this sometime after WWI so things have gotten much worse since then. He is also a Calvinist, and I have my issues with Calvinism.

The Traditional, and fundamentalist view of the woman in Rev. 12 is that she is Israel, who at the time of Christ was full of Harlotry. From her was Born Christ and the church. But it is my belief that there is a second woman prophesied of in scriptures, which is the Harlot end time church, and the offspring of this harlot church are the Laodicean overcomers, those who admit They are of this church age, which we all are, and have taken to heart the warnings in this letter and have "come out of her". This is why the Dragon at first goes after the offspring, and not the woman.

Some scriptures to back this are Micah 5:3, You will have to read this in context, as verse 1-2 describe the first advent and then verse 3 jumps to the second advent of Christ. Isaiah 66 also describes this Woman in Travail, and the Man child.

The Laodicean church is the Worst of the seven churches, and many in Christendom want nothing to do with this church. Many will claim they are Philadelphians awaiting for the rapture, And that revelation has no bearing on them. They will say the church is not mentioned in Revelation after the fourth chapter, But what if this is because she has become a harlot and is no longer a bride? Who is mentioned in revelation are the saints. The saints are the separated ones that have come out of the harlot church. The saints are the ones that the beast of revelation makes war with in Rev. 13. Who are these saints? It is my belief that these saints are the overcomers of the Laodicean church. Though the Laodicean church is the worst of the churches, what they overcome is equated to How Jesus overcame, and they receive the greatest of rewards, similar to what the Apostles themselves received, And that is outlined in this verses.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. (Rev. 3:21)

What is Your take on this? Are we all Laodiceans? Is not a large part of the modern church today committing harlotry? Much like Israel had become a Harlot, and the LORD divorced her, so too has the church become a Harlot and fallen into Apostacy (Divorcement is what the word Apostacy is rooted in). And Much like that harlot, she is giving Birth to a Holy Remnant of overcomers, which will enter the millennial dispensation. Is it not this Holy Remnant that will preach the Gospel of the kingdom once again, throughout all the earth, and then the end will come?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

What was there Sept. 27 was different than what was described in Rev. 12. John made no mention of planets. 

the three planets that were visible in Leo joined the 9 stars there and even lined up where the front legs would be.   All making the 12 stars in her crown so to speak.

2 hours ago, other one said:

the three planets that were visible in Leo joined the 9 stars there and even lined up where the front legs would be.   All making the 12 stars in her crown so to speak.

My friend, this is MYTH: her crown is made up of 12 STARS. They each have names.

1.  Nu Virginis
2.  Zavijava
3.  Upsilon Leonis
4.  87 Leonis
5.  Phi Leonis
6.  61 Leonis
7.  58 Leonis
8.  59 Leonis
9.  Chi Leonis
10.  Iota Leonis
11.  Obega Virginis
12.  Xi Verginis

I think NONE of these is a part of LEO

Edited by iamlamad

4 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Hi all, New to this forum, I was invited By Rhartono to comment here on This post. He Posted this topic on another forum. My Take is different than most of what is said out there on this topic, and I believe revelation 12 is the key to unlocking Revelation prophecy. He wanted me to post this here to get more interaction about it. I will only be commenting on this topic. 

First off, I Believe that the 7 epistles in revelation mark seven distinct church ages. This is the premise for the identity of the Woman and the man child. Here is a link of a writing by A.W. Pink on these ages.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/bible_books/index.php?view=book_chapter&chapter=48873

Bear in mind he wrote this sometime after WWI so things have gotten much worse since then. He is also a Calvinist, and I have my issues with Calvinism.

The Traditional, and fundamentalist view of the woman in Rev. 12 is that she is Israel, who at the time of Christ was full of Harlotry. From her was Born Christ and the church. But it is my belief that there is a second woman prophesied of in scriptures, which is the Harlot end time church, and the offspring of this harlot church are the Laodicean overcomers, those who admit They are of this church age, which we all are, and have taken to heart the warnings in this letter and have "come out of her". This is why the Dragon at first goes after the offspring, and not the woman.

Some scriptures to back this are Micah 5:3, You will have to read this in context, as verse 1-2 describe the first advent and then verse 3 jumps to the second advent of Christ. Isaiah 66 also describes this Woman in Travail, and the Man child.

The Laodicean church is the Worst of the seven churches, and many in Christendom want nothing to do with this church. Many will claim they are Philadelphians awaiting for the rapture, And that revelation has no bearing on them. They will say the church is not mentioned in Revelation after the fourth chapter, But what if this is because she has become a harlot and is no longer a bride? Who is mentioned in revelation are the saints. The saints are the separated ones that have come out of the harlot church. The saints are the ones that the beast of revelation makes war with in Rev. 13. Who are these saints? It is my belief that these saints are the overcomers of the Laodicean church. Though the Laodicean church is the worst of the churches, what they overcome is equated to How Jesus overcame, and they receive the greatest of rewards, similar to what the Apostles themselves received, And that is outlined in this verses.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. (Rev. 3:21)

What is Your take on this? Are we all Laodiceans? Is not a large part of the modern church today committing harlotry? Much like Israel had become a Harlot, and the LORD divorced her, so too has the church become a Harlot and fallen into Apostacy (Divorcement is what the word Apostacy is rooted in). And Much like that harlot, she is giving Birth to a Holy Remnant of overcomers, which will enter the millennial dispensation. Is it not this Holy Remnant that will preach the Gospel of the kingdom once again, throughout all the earth, and then the end will come?

Many people imagine that Mystery Babylon - seen by John riding the Beast -  is false religion. They are mistaken. John tells us SHE is the city of Jerusalem WHILE the Beast and False prophet are deceiving the world with the worst false religion ever.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

50 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

My friend, this is MYTH: her crown is made up of 12 STARS. They each have names.

1.  Nu Virginis
2.  Zavijava
3.  Upsilon Leonis
4.  87 Leonis
5.  Phi Leonis
6.  61 Leonis
7.  58 Leonis
8.  59 Leonis
9.  Chi Leonis
10.  Iota Leonis
11.  Obega Virginis
12.  Xi Verginis

I think NONE of these is a part of LEO

I've heard that but I personally don't buy it....   it's ok if you do, no big deal.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Many people imagine that Mystery Babylon - seen by John riding the Beast -  is false religion. They are mistaken. John tells us SHE is the city of Jerusalem WHILE the Beast and False prophet are deceiving the world with the worst false religion ever.

Iamlamad,

There has always been a corporate religion (Since Constantine anyway) that has had the earmarks of the church, but went to make war against the saints. Throughout these nearly 2000 years that corporate religion has been riding the beast, and it is not her only, but her daughters as well. (Rev. 17:5) The Church as we know it has been married to the world, and to a greater degree, now she is tied with beast systems. The world and this false church have an agreement, But in the end those 10 kings will turn on the Woman. On the other hand, I think the false religion of the Antichrist and false Prophet will be a version of Talmudic Judaism (NO, I am not against the Jewish People) Based on the Noahide Laws, and this is where Jerusalem plays a role.

The Point made in this post is that the dragon does not go after the woman initially. Why is that? Instead He goes after her offspring. What I am positing here is that she has made a deal with the Devil, so to speak. She is the Laodicean church, which has reached the point of falling away (2 Thess. 2:3). This is exactly what happened with Israel, of which Paul speaks of In Romans 11, And the Dispensation of the church age occurs, But this time we enter into the Millennial Dispensation, and the Gospel of the Kingdom being preached once again.   

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

Iamlamad,

There has always been a corporate religion (Since Constantine anyway) that has had the earmarks of the church, but went to make war against the saints. Throughout these nearly 2000 years that corporate religion has been riding the beast, and it is not her only, but her daughters as well. (Rev. 17:5) The Church as we know it has been married to the world, and to a greater degree, now she is tied with beast systems. The world and this false church have an agreement, But in the end those 10 kings will turn on the Woman. On the other hand, I think the false religion of the Antichrist and false Prophet will be a version of Talmudic Judaism (NO, I am not against the Jewish People) Based on the Noahide Laws, and this is where Jerusalem plays a role.

The Point made in this post is that the dragon does not go after the woman initially. Why is that? Instead He goes after her offspring. What I am positing here is that she has made a deal with the Devil, so to speak. She is the Laodicean church, which has reached the point of falling away (2 Thess. 2:3). This is exactly what happened with Israel, of which Paul speaks of In Romans 11, And the Dispensation of the church age occurs, But this time we enter into the Millennial Dispensation, and the Gospel of the Kingdom being preached once again.   

I was going strictly by the written word of God.

Rev. 17:18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”  previously in the book, John tells us that great city is Jerusalem.

HOW will Jerusalem rule over the kings of the earth? It is very simple, while the Beast and False Prophet rule and reign from Jerusalem, they deceive the entire world from that city.

Think about this: by this time, ALL FALSE RELIGIONS of today will have been deceived into following the beast and false prophet.  THEIRS will be the new "false religion." When John tells us these two will deceive the entire world, then Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus and all others will be deceived.

1 hour ago, other one said:

I've heard that but I personally don't buy it....   it's ok if you do, no big deal.

Go to your planetarium software and LOOK: Mine shows a circle of 12 stars for her crown.

There is a photo from Stellarium here:  http://trackingbibleprophecy.org/revelation12A.php

Edited by iamlamad