• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/12/2020 at 10:36 AM, iamlamad said:

Satan speaks CONFUSION, ask Peter...........Jesus told him, "Get thee behind me Satan".   Ah! So you imagine I was listening to Satan. And that ONLY because your preconceived theories don't agree with mine. I hope you understand, YOU can be wrong. In fact, you often are, teaching things that don't agree with the written word. You are so far off from truth here, you have not recognized it as truth. One day you will. 

It is useless to continue: as you said, a waste of time. However, when I see you write error, I will correct you so the readers can get another view. 

Just so you know, you alone do not have a "corner" on the Holy Spirit. 

So, you think Satan tries to confuse Peter but not you? He tried to Confuse Jesus also, what do you think the "Temptation" of Jesus was about? So, I do not think you are any different than others in the world, Satan always seeks to Kill, Steal, Destroy and CONFUSE, because that is his nature, Babel means Confusion, that is why this world is called Babylon by God.

If you understand the voice of the Holy Spirit you can't be led wrong, you might not be given an answer for 25 years, but you can't be led astray. My sheep know my voice....

There are those who hear and understand and there are those who don't hear and understand, and thus we get 2000 year old seals. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So, you think Satan tries to confuse Peter but not you? He tried to Confuse Jesus also, what do you think the "Temptation" of Jesus was about? So, I do not thin you are any different that others in the world, Satan always sees to Kill, Steal, Destroy and CONFUSE, because that is his nature, Babel means Confusion, that is what this world is called Babylon by God.

If you understand the voice of the Holy Spirit you can't be led wrong, you might not be given an answer for 25 years, bit you can't be led astray. My sheep know my voice....

Those who hear and understand and there are those who don't hear and understand, and thus we get 2000 year old seals. 

Right. Many people listen to their  own spirit and think it is the Holy Spirit. Other hear other voices. I have often wonder which voice you hear. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Right. Many people listen to their  own spirit and think it is the Holy Spirit. Other hear other voices. I have often wonder which voice you hear. 

You would have to wonder.............