• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, ayin jade said:

Its just media hype, all upset over the climate change views that trump has. Ive seen articles out the past 2 days about how un climate report says we have 12 yrs to change climate change or we are doomed. Then the articles started blaming trump for his climate change stance. Just another attack on the president. That is all it is. In reality, stronger storms have occured in the past. 

And according to AlGore, the north pole was supposed to be completely melted years ago. 

None of their models work. They are the boy who cried wolf, and we're on to them. 

10 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Not just a solar minimum, but one Ive heard referred to as one of the more extreme solar minimums the astronomers have seen. 

Yes. We could be on the cusp of the next ice age.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Still Alive said:

You need to understand that his (and my mother's) thinking came from being raised in the Great Depression. I respect my parents for who they are. They are both in their 90's now, btw. 

Also, "honor your parents" is misunderstood by many in the same way our admonishment to not take the Lord's name in vain is. I honor my parents, but I don't always honor their wishes. And I will "honor" them when they need my help. One reason my wife is in good hands is that her son (my stepson) has become a multimillionaire. Whatever happens to me, she's covered. And she aught to be. Her kids were in their late teens when I married her and their father died when they were all under 8. She raised them beautifully, making many sacrifices along the way.

My parents did as well. 

Well.     I know a man who has so little of this worlds things .  OH but he is in good hands , for whether he lacks all ,  THE LORD has that man .

Being in the hands of the LORD is all he needs and whether he loses all in the time ahead ,  HIS LORD will only console him to see all as great gain to just know the LORD even more .

That man has peace , for he is in the hands OF THE LORD .      OH PRAISE THE LORD EVERYONE .  REJOICE IN THE LORD .  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

It's looking like the western half of NC will be hit harder by Michael than what was seen with Florence. It appears there will be a lot of flooding and wind damage this afternoon in those areas. Since the northwest Piedmont is where I am originally from and most of my family is currently living I am watching this closely. 

The devastation in Panama City, Mexico Beach, up to interstate 10 in the panhandle of Florida is widespread. Unfortunately there will be thousands out of work for a long time to come and many of the farms have also been hard hit. It's going to be a while before we know the full scope of the damage and the number of casualties. Lots of prayers are needed for all of those affected which is something we can all do, and if some have the means, contacting a church in the one of the affected areas to see what the needs are whether it be volunteers or donations would be a good way to help also. 

Yes! Such beautiful mountainous regions, but really not developed well for the populations that are coming there now, so many  of us that have retired at Florida and  now looking at moving  Northward. it got funny at Murphy all the people in the hotels were up from here looking to buy a retirement place. But like my own native New Hampshire. It is hard to have dense populations and woods at the same time. Lands get stripped and ruinous development plotted and built. I was surprised how fast flooding occurred last time I was up there looking around and the rains came. stuff all runs down hill eventually. The dams were threatened too. Those are some really old dam systems. Anyway I join you in concerned prayer for those including your own that are about to have  another round of wet come in to their areas.

As to Georgia I haven't received any updates yet. I know Mexico City Fl. is just wiped out. Much like when Katrina wiped out so  much  of Mississippi coastline.  (My wife worked Katrina as a Catastrophic claims adjuster, dangerous task.) I was traveling I-10 right after that, what a mess, with whole sections of the highway still under water and no place to get off the elevated sections! We were trying to move stuff from San Antonio down here on the Suncoast. We lost stuff to damage from the lasting rains even  on the trip. We had been planning to drive up to Murphy area  next week, but it looks like a bad idea now.

I imagine Christian Contractors Association ( Hernando County Fl.) will be going over to help if they have not already staged in place. Local churches are sending people and supplies I am sure but I haven't yet received solid info on how what, when ... I am going through what I can that is nice to send  up in the way  of clothes and will be contributing through Good Samaritan too. I hestitate to share of that information but have decided to just as encouragement for those already  doing so. We are with ya!

I'm too busted up a body to help nowadays. I would just be in the way and become a casualty for someone to have to take care of, so it is be a prayer warrior with others and be of what small financial assistance we may pool together into  with others of like mindedness.

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Its just media hype, all upset over the climate change views that trump has. Ive seen articles out the past 2 days about how un climate report says we have 12 yrs to change climate change or we are doomed. Then the articles started blaming trump for his climate change stance. Just another attack on the president. That is all it is. In reality, stronger storms have occured in the past. 

Yeah the russia russia russia rhetoric ran its course. Then it was stormy daniels then I forget what else. Its been nonstop. 

Its pretty ignorant to blame Potus for climate change but the left will latch on to anything. Social media has created a generation if group speak individuals who cannot critically think much  . This is who will be running our nation one day! Gullable dumbed down godless zombies.?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/10/2018 at 3:58 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

That only works on liberals my friend .    But be assured I am not political .    And the message it sends is ,   MARVEL NOT if the world hates you  .   Man we got to TOUGHEN UP .

if words make us offended or fearful ,    WAIT TILL REAL PERSECUTION begins .     You know , the KIND that happens when you say REPENT and BELIEVE IN JESUS .

OH ,   it is a stone of stumbling and rock of OFFENSE to those who reject .    AND if you were SO WORRIED about the forum ,  WHY DID YOU NOT RATHER private email one sheep  .

WHY say it with hopes one will come along and REPORT IT .     YEAH .      YOU know WHY you said it .      You could have just spoken to one sheep in private .

But no ,   you want one sheep banned . IF NOT ,   you would have told one sheep in private , NOT FOR ALL TO SEE .  

Removed from thread.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

9 hours ago, 1sheep said:

Dont presume I need to understand anything. . My opinion differs . I paid your father a compliment and you felt the need to share his downfall to a complete stranger and the entire world quite frankly!.  

A thank you would have sufficed and certainly more appropriate. You backbit your own father.

You don't get it. That's a shame. 

Removed from thread for getting overly personal even after a warning from a moderator.

15 hours ago, Davida said:

I have never agreed with yours or anyone's  reinterpretation of any of the scripture.    

Yes. To quote myself: Opinions vary. :D

Hey, what's your take on 1 Enoch?

Edited by Still Alive

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Well.     I know a man who has so little of this worlds things .  OH but he is in good hands , for whether he lacks all ,  THE LORD has that man .

Being in the hands of the LORD is all he needs and whether he loses all in the time ahead ,  HIS LORD will only console him to see all as great gain to just know the LORD even more .

That man has peace , for he is in the hands OF THE LORD .      OH PRAISE THE LORD EVERYONE .  REJOICE IN THE LORD .  

Yes. I have a billionair sister. She and her husband are very strong Christians and are the busiest people I know personally. They are busy because of all the philanthropy they do. It's nonstop. Meanwhile, I know a man in my old church that is practically destitute and is always looking for handouts and constantly laments on his efforts to get his son back, but he's not fit to be a parent. But I also know rich people who are monsters and poor people that are some of the most fulfilled people I know. It really is not about money.

Once you can support yourself (which the Lord admonishes us to do), everything else is relative. It's not what you have, it's the place it has in your life that matters. 

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

On 10/11/2018 at 12:24 AM, Littlelambseativy said:

Does anyone.. other than me, find it curious the reaction/connection among Trump, the severe weather since he took office and the Democrat connection/ reaction to Trump’s political moves/ choices?

Wow this seems convoluted.....but do you get it?

how about this then 

https://home.cern/topics/large-hadron-collider

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world’s largest and most powerful particle accelerator. It first started up on 10 September 2008, and remains the latest addition to CERN’s accelerator complex. The LHC consists of a 27-kilometre ring of superconducting magnets with a number of accelerating structures to boost the energy of the particles along the way.

Inside the accelerator, two high-energy particle beams travel at close to the speed of light before they are made to collide. The beams travel in opposite directions in separate beam pipes – two tubes kept at ultrahigh vacuum. They are guided around the accelerator ring by a strong magnetic field maintained by superconducting electromagnets. The electromagnets are built from coils of special electric cable that operates in a superconducting state, efficiently conducting electricity without resistance or loss of energy. This requires chilling the magnets to ‑271.3°C – a temperature colder than outer space. 

this imo has far graver consequences for mankind - the genie is out of the bottle